Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 946 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 946

I guess King Shark is reformable. I wish Killer Croc was.

Kinda hard to ask a guy who has a habit of cannabalism

I don’t blame king shark since most common sharks sometimes do that but croc was human so that might be a hard habit to break

JL Spirit Quest

Batman Spirit Quest: Sent back to the night his mom and dad died.

Wonder Woman Spirit Quest: Confront Aresia ghost

Hawkgirl Spirit Quest: Face her past of Starcrossed

Superman Spirit Quest: Face Darkside

GL(John Stewart) Spirit Quest: take on Manhunters alone

J'onn J'onzz Spirit Quest: Face his past

Flash Spirit Quest: Find himself trap Speedforce

Most JL spirit quests have to do with their pasts and what they regret doing or not doing

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Booster Gold

As Booster Gold boasts about himself so much the ninjas and the Rainbooms are getting more annoyed.

"Does this guy come with a shut off switch?" Casey asked in annoyance.

"Give me a minute and I'll find one." Raph said, as he was ready to stomp over, only to be held back by Leo.

"Raph." he said sternly.

"Come on, Leo, you're thinking the same thing."

"We all are." Rainbow added.

"Honestly, I've never heard someone so full of himself before." Rarity put in.

"Even I'm not that annoying." Mikey admitted.

2003 Mikey:Achoo!
(Wiping his battle nexus trophy)

Yeah, well he did have one episode where he did something good.

I've changed my mind about that, but added a few changes. I'll make a post about it.

Here's the villains end game, they've rebuild Braniac's ship and upgraded it with Utrom tech and powered it with mutagen. But for a twist, Tiger Claw and Fishface jump Luthor and Bixlio, being secretly ordered by Stockman to do so, as a double cross. Then he ejects them from the ship and heads back to his dimension to terrorize New York.

Luthor and Bixlio go to the heroes and explain the situation. Luthor says that they anticipated Baxter betrayal and set up a fail safe, but were ejected before they could execute it and need the heroes help.

Although skeptical, they agree knowing they've got no choice. They all travel to the Ninjas dimension and while the JLA, EPF, and the Utrom keeps Stockman busy, the Turtles, Allies, Rainbooms Wondercolts, CMC, Batman, Luthor, and Bixlio infiltrate the ship. Leo and Princess Twilight use the Healing Hands to free Tiger Claw and Fishface. The Luthor uses his plan, a voice activated override that puts him in control of the ship. And reveals that he tricked the heroes into walking right into his death trap. And he betrays Bixlio, taking control of his bull droid. He also reveals that he intentionally let Stockman betray him from the start.

Stockman: Are you kidding me?!

Luthor: I'm the smartest man on the planet! Well, my planet at least. What did you expect?

The heroes fight Luthor similar to the Krang fight in Out of the Shadows. While Donnie and Twilight, with Green Lantern's help, drain out the mutagen, cutting off the ship's power.

Luthor tries to escape, only for Stockman to blast him from behind and Bixlio to trap him for his betrayal.

Now that seems like something Luthor would do. Always thinking two steps ahead.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Is there a possibility that the League of Assassins (or League of Shadows) appeared in Equestria Batgirls?

During the Teen Titans chapter

An idea I had is Joker kidnaps Maud but her emotionlessness drives him crazier than his is.

Joker: The whole point of comedy is to get a reaction. And all I've got is this!

Later he decides to blow her up on live tv out of spite. But Batman and heroes rescue her.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Okay. Since Lady Shiva appeared, where is Ra's al Ghul? I guess the Turtles think that Ra’s Al Ghul is a coward.

Batman talked to Ra's

If the League of Assasins do appear. Then maybe Black Spider would appear as well. And Rainbow would do that thing, (that Kid Flash did in Young Justice episode Infiltrate,) where she gets hit with his web, only to spin at Superspeed, tying herself up but bringing Black Spider in closer, to do a double leg kick.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

There are two big bad guys that could be potential candidates that I have in mind. Starro The Conqueror and Vandal Savage.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

The immortal caveman, who would have a much more prominent villainous role in Young Justice. I did like in that two parter where Superman was thrust so many years into a post apocalyptic future the Savage of that time helped him get back to his time and stop what caused that doomsday future. Doubt the Vandal Savage of Young Justice would've done that

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I agree. Too bad we won't see The Light and Darkseid fulfilling their plans in Young Justice anytime soon.

I'm open to the second one

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I can't find the quotes for the Ninjas and Allies meeting Titans East for an upcoming chapter for Birthday Bounty Bash in any thread of this forum.

I never quoted anything about the Ninjas meeting the Titans East.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh, my bad. That message was never for you. Sorry for the confusion, Red Tagg.

It happens to the best of us, mate.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah, thanks for understanding.

But if I may suggest, maybe one or two of the girls would fall for Aqualad, just like Starfire and Raven did in Deep Six.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have some ideas for Birthday Bounty Bash.

First, Rarity finds Catwoman peering on the rooftops across the museum, assuming that Catwoman is going to try to steal a big jewel in the museum, Rarity told her that she is taking her down and putting her back in Gotham after hearing the news of a cat burglar stealing jewels in New York. However, Catwoman did not steal jewelry. After a misunderstanding fight, they both hear an alarm coming from a distance and the culprit turns out to be Kitten. But here is a twist, Kitten is a big, mutant, pink cat (similar to Tigress) because of the ooze. How did she stole all the jewels, Kitten used the power of cuteness/pouty eyes as a diversion. But then, Cheshire enters the fray and wants the bounty by taking down Rarity first. Then suddenly, Fang (Kitten’s boyfriend) comes to rescue his girlfriend and fight Rarity and Catwoman. With the two said heroes outnumbered, Red Arrow (formerly known as Speedy)
appears and helps out both Rarity and Catwoman to take down Kitten, Fang, and Cheshire.

Second, while Donnie and his team went to look for Copperhead, Karai suddenly saw a baby carriage all alone with the baby inside around the alleyway. Karai told them she will catch up to rescue the baby. Once Karai was near the carriage, she unveiled the blanket and there was no baby inside except a recording device which explains the crying baby noises. Karai sensed something was off until Lady Shiva suddenly appears to attack Karai, but Karai blocked her kick, grabbing her leg and Shiva dodged Karai's backfist until she kicked Karai in the gut before Shiva moved away. Lady Shiva explained to Karai why she came here to the Turtles’ dimension is because she and Ra's al Ghul took interest of her Foot Clan. Lady Shiva asked Karai to have her and the Foot Clan join the League of Assassins. However, Karai denied her request because of her past. So, Lady Shiva decided to give her a test (similar to how Batman took in Batman: Arkham Origins).

Maybe Red could try to convince Cheshire to return to him and their daughter.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I’m not sure if they are married and have a daughter in the EQNG universe, but I’ll have to chat with Jeb and Darth about it.

But maybe they could still have feelings for each other.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sure. I’m fine with them having feelings for each other.

(Vomit) Do we have to use Fang and Kitten, buddy?

You're vomiting because they're too, lovey-dovey, aren't they.

No, because what Fang is

I get your point. Wonder how someone like Kitty ended up with Fang

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I want to bring them in. So yeah, we’re definitely using them.

(Whimper while rubbing stomach) Can we at least keep it stomach friendly

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea of bringing in Killer Moth. He’ll be mind controlling the moths to eat the Statue of Liberty if the Ninjas and their allies don’t bring in his daughter back.

I see a smart-aleck remark about his wife happening

Mikey: Dude, your wife blind or something?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

(I think it’s better if Donnie would ask that kind of question.)

Killer Moth: No. We were divorced.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 946