Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 988 )
  • Viewing 901 - 950 of 988

Hi there! I'm a huge fan of the Equestria Ninja Girls series and I have an idea for this fic. Since the Justice League will feature many characters from the Watchtower, how about bringing the whole Equestria Ninja gang here? As in all hands on deck like Karai, Shinigami, the Dazzlings, the Mighty Mutanimals, the Shadowbolts as well as all their friends from CHS? It only seems reasonable.

Jaime turned to Jenny.

Jamie: So, you want to go for that milkshake tomorrow?

Jenny: Of course.

The two stared at each other. Until Milagro started singing María La Del Barrio,

The Reyes family joined in, as well as Camila.

Camila: Ustedes también tienen a María La Del Barrio. (You guys have María La Del Barrio as well.)

Rudy: Seguro que sí, señora.

They kept singing it, much to Jaime's embarrassment.

Also, Aria is in Rarity's and Mikey's groups. So maybe have Gabby be in Rarity's group instead.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Even though kryptonite does not exist in the Ninjas’ dimension, but the Ninjas should learn the word, “kryptonite” when Rarity starts a fashion show and the fashion lineup is based on the Justice League’s costumes. Plus, the Rainbooms can sing, Fashion is my Kryptonite.

Oy, that term is overused

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh c’mon. It’s not that bad.

No, I mean the term is just annoyingly overused

Everyone associate weaknesses to that mineral. It's accurate, but overused.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So you’re saying that I can’t use the song for the fic?

No, I was just voicing my annoyance. Your good

Remember all the time traveling shenanigans of past people going to the future, aka, Static, Batman and Lantern?

What if this time, Terry McGinnis/Batman travels to their time instead, where a group of villains from Batman Beyond and Superman's rogue gallery, traveled back in time to wipe out the current leaguer's families so that they would never be born, even Terry. So all of them would go to certain locations to guard them whilst at the same time, Terry fought alongside a Batman in his prime, and at the same time, learns a few things from Batman that the older him couldn't. And Terry could see just how different the laws were and realized how he was glad he didn't grew up in that time, but he also found a newfound respect for those who suffered under those kinds of laws.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah I always wondered how Terry would feel seeing the past compared to the futuristic world he grew up in as the norm

Hmm that is not a bad Idea bud. 😃👍

I guess that could work.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here’s a "Rock" reference for the Control Freak chapter.

Raph: Well Raph says that if you really made this game, Control Freak, then quite frankly, you need to go back to the drawing board because your game ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!

Suddenly, Discord felt a strange vib and had a look of surprise. "What? He's back already?"

"Who's back already?" Fluttershy asked in confusion.

"Oh, nothing to be concerned about, Fluttershy, dear," Discord assured. "And I terribly sorry to cut our tea time short, but I need to step out for a bit to pay a vist to an old acquaintance of mine, tah tah." And with that, he vanished.

"Um, goodbye?" Fluttershy said still confused.

Discord reappeared in a cosmic realm with a very annoyed look on his face. "Oh, it's just like that brat! Really? Of all the times he chose to break out of his prison, it had to be now?!"

"Discord," came a voice. The lord of Chaos turned and saw a man approach him. The man wore a dark blue suit with a matching fadora and regal cape. His pure white eyes with shaded by the brim of his hat.

"Phantom Stranger, is that you?" Discord greeted. "It has been centuries!"

"So it is true," Phantom said. "I must say, I find it surprising that you, a Lord of Chaos, have embrassed friendship."

"Surprised me as well," Discord admitted. "Oh, and speaking of surprises, did you happen to sense that little something?"

"I have," Phantom Stranger nodded grimly. "And you know what that means."

"Yes," Discord replied in annoyance. "That little witch boy brat finally broke free. Not to mention interrupted my tea time with Fluttershy."

"That we haven't time to waste," Phantom Stranger stated. "We must gather our forces for the coming storm!" Then with a wave of his cape, he disappeared.

"Still always straight to point, PS," Discord sighed, before he snapped his claw and vanished.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Discord and Klarion, it's sure to be a chaotic battle

Let me guess this take place around the time during the 2nd season finale of the owl house?

I don't know?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Fluttershy swam forward towards the Brine King as the Brine royal guards contained her. She continued, “We need your help. 'Cause if we do not act now, Orm will destroy everything that we have been fighting for, that includes the surface world, and your kingdom. Please Brine King, you have to believe us. We really need your help.” Fluttershy gave the Brine King the cutest pouty face with tears in her eyes.

I don't know if it's after season 3 of Justice League Unlimited if they already encountered Deadman, but what if during a mission they would encounter him, but Batman was still angry at him for what he made him do to Devil Ray. And with the Rainbooms' help, they would at least have Batman and Deadman talk this out, considering he saved Wonder Woman's life if he hadn't intervened.

Had anyone come up with a scene where the Ninjas and Rainbooms meet Lois Lane?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Perhaps Lois does an interview with the Rainbooms since they are a world renowned band

Maybe. She could also assist them somehow

In their world, maybe she heard about them from their missions in Gotham and Dakota City.

Yeah, possibly from the news or Batman.

Will Deadman make an appearance as well?

Last time anyone heard from him, Batman was angry at him for what Deadman made him do, but none of them saw Devil Ray was going to kill Wonder Woman.

So I figured the Rainbooms would bump into him, and Zatanna would make him visible so that Sunset could look into his memories. And when they and Batman meet, he wouldn't be happy to see him, but Deadman tried to explain he tried to save Wonder Woman and didn't know that Devil Ray would fall against electrical equipment.

Maybe. It's still a long way off.

For Blue Beetle

Uncle Rudy: (pushes past Cyborg and Donnie and storms up to Gizmo and Adrian) You! You! You! (Grabs them and holds them in front of the remains of his truck) Look what you heartless monsters did to the taco! You and your dumb robots murdered the Taco! Look at it! Look at it, man!

Adrian: Oh will you cut the dramatics.

Gizmo: Like we care, you brainless stink bomb!

Yeah, until that story is published, we will have to wait a long time.

Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted April 7th
Comment posted by Kburke20 deleted April 7th

For Blue Beetle.

Donnie landed the Beetle ship on a giant sea stack a few miles from Victoria Kord's base. Everyone was outside waiting for the T-Ship.

Luz: Are you sure this is where we're meeting them?

Cyborg: I'm positive, Luz. This is where we meet my teammates.

Mikey: You guys are going to love them, especially Beast Boy.

Camila: Beast Boy? Why call him that?

Raph: You'll find out when you meet them.

Eventually, the T-Ship arrived and landed. Nightwing, Robin, Starfire, Raven and Beast Boy exited the ship.

Starfire: Friends, Turtles and Rainbooms!

Nightwing: Glad to have you guys on board. (Shakes Leo's hand)

Beast Boy: Mikey, how's it been, dude!?

Mikey: Awesome, BB! (The two high-fived, then fist-bumped)

(More of the Titans and Ninjas reuniting. Even Rudy, Elena, Milagro, and Traci greeted the heroes.)

Robin then noticed the Hexsquad.

Robin: So these are the intruders that are helping us.

Leo: Yes. We worked with most of them before, and they agreed to help us save Blue Beetle and his parents.

(Leo introduces them. Starfire gets awestruck by King as she grabs him.)

Starfire: Oh my, what a cute furry creature!

King: Why do I have to be so adorable?! (Tries to push Starfire off him)

Nightwing: Despite the first impression in our Tower, we appreciate your help rescuing our teammate.

Luz: Like I said before, a friend of the turtles and Rainbooms is a friend of ours.

And that's all I got so far.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome idea, my friend. A good way to introduce the Hex Squad to the Teen Titans.

Hey, when the Turtles and Rainbooms arrive, it could be based off that scene from CW Elsewords, where Barry and Oliver arrive on Supergirl's earth and run into Lois Lane.

"Pardon me, Victor," Lilith interjected. "But who is this Donnie?"

"He's a friend of mine from another dimension," Cyborg explained.

"Huh? That's funny," Luz stated. "We also have a friend from another dimension named-" Before she could finish, Luz was interrupted by the sound of Camilla's screams.

"Mom/Camila!" Luz, Vee, and the Hexsquad gasped.

Camila stood with her bat raised as she was faced with the Turtles and Rainbooms who had just appeared out of a portal.

"Whoa whoa whoa, easy easy," Leo said, trying to calm the woman down.

"Put the bat down," Twilight pleaded.

"Who are you?!" Camila demanded. "And are you four giant turtles?"

"Well technically were mutants, but-but we're friendly," Donnie tried to reason.

"He's right," April said. "We mean you no harm."

Camila looked perplexed after hearing April's voice, "Why do you sound like my daughter's girlfriend?"

"What?" Now April was confused.

"We come in peace!" Pinkie waved a white flag.

"Yeah, just look at our trusting eyes!" Mikey said, then he and Pinkie gave her puppy eyes.

(After Sunset recognizes Camila from Luz's memories and reveals who they are.)

"The Turtles and Rainbooms?" Camila lowered her bat. "Your the Turtles and Rainbooms?"

"Uh, yeah," Leo asnwered.

"Now wait just an apple picking minute here," Applejack broke in. "We've only just met. So how in tarnation do you know who we are?"

"Yeah?" Raph added.

"Oh well my daughter and her friends spoke highly of you all," Camila explained.

"Your daughter?" Casey raised a brow.

"Yeah," Sunset confirmed. "Her daughter's-" Before she could finish...

"Yahh!" Luz burst in followed by Vee and the rest of the Hexsquad. Amity, Willow, and Gus had their respective magics at the ready, Vee and Hunter had their fists raised, and Luz herself held Stringbean morphed into bat.

"Alright jerks, nobody messes with-" Luz gasped when she saw her old friends. "Turtles?!"

"Rainbooms?" Amity exclaimed.

"April?" Willow gasped.

"Casey?" Gus said.

Luz: So you guys faced magical beings as well.

Nightwing: Pretty Much.

Raven: Like Trigon.

The Hexsquad, (minus Luz and Camila): TRIGON!?!

Luz: Who’s Trigon?

Eda: Trigon is an evil being known across the Isles.

Lillith: His appearance would result the end of the Isles.

Eda: How did you kids get involved in that monster.

Raven: He was my father.

The witches instantly had embarrassed looks on their faces.

Gus: And he’s a handsome monster.

Raven: Don’t worry, I get it.

Amity can relate to having an evil parent.

Amity: I thought my mom was evil. But hearing about your dad, I’d say you had it worse.

Beast Boy: Actually, after seeing your Mom on the island. I think she’d give Trigon a run for his money.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Trigon. Haven’t heard that name for quite awhile. It’ll be nice to mention Trigon for once.

Luz: Turtles?

Amity: Rainbooms?

Willow: April?

Gus: Casey?

Leo: Luz?

April: Amity?

Mikey: Gus?

Rarity: Willow?

Eda: You kids?

Raph: Eda?

Hunter: You guys?

Fluttershy: Hunter?

Pinkie: Pinkie Pie!

Here's some dialog for when the Hexsquad are found by Cyborg.

They turned to see Cyborg facing them, aiming his sonic blaster at them.

Luz: Another robo man!

Hunter: (whispered to Gus) He looks like chief engineer O'Baliey.

Gus: (whispered back) I was thinking the exact same thing.

Camila: Only he has way more robotic parts.

Cyborg: Enough! Who are you? What did you do to my tower? And what did you do to Beetle!?!

Gus: We come in peace!

Here's a edited scene of the Hexsquad arriving at Titans Tower.

"Everyone okay?" Raine asked as they helped Eda up.

"Besides the dizziness, I think I’m good," Eda answered, before looking around. "Where are we?"

Gus noticed a big window. He hurried over and looked out to see the view of a large city. "Guys, I think we’re back in the human realm," he said excitedly.

Hunter joined him at the window, "But we’re definitely not in Gatesfield."

The rest of group soon took a look outside as well.

"Now that’s a great view," Willow said, staring out.

"Yeah it is!" Vee agreed.

"Better than what it looks like in here," King pointed.

Everyone turned to see the inside, and it was a wreck. Holes were shot into the walls. Scorch marks lined the carpet. Furniture and other items were knocked over and scattered all over the place.

"What happened here?" Amity wondered aloud.

"Looks like a fight happened here," Eda figured.

"Wait," Camila asked in shock. "We’re in somebody else’s house?!"

"You got that right?" Came a voice. They all turned to see Cyborg facing them, aiming his sonic blaster at them.

Luz gasped, "Another robo man!"

"Fascinating!" Lilith marveled, adjusting her glasses.

Hunter whispered to Gus, "He looks like chief engineer O'Baliey."

"I was thinking the exact same thing," Gus whispered back.

"Only he has way more robotic parts," Camila noted, while Vee was hiding behind her.

"Enough!" Cyborg yelled. "Who are you? What did you do to my tower? And what did you do to Beetle!?!"

• Viewing 901 - 950 of 988