Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 979 )
  • Viewing 801 - 850 of 979

Yeah, I remember.

Alberto: You four, are giant turtles.

Donnie: Well, technically, we're mutants.

Alberto: Yeah, yeah, mutants. And we have a bunch of teenagers, some with vulcan ears, with magic powers.

Gus: What's vulcan?

Milargo: Tell you later, dude.

Luz: Actually I don't really have any magic within me.

Alberto: And we were just rescued from the guards by a magic violinist.

Raine: Ah, yes sir, that is very much true.

Alberto: Our son is a superhero, who fights crime with a changling, a half demon, an cyborg, and an alien... HOW AM I STILL NOT USED TO ALL OF THIS CRAZINESS?!

Camila: Créame, señor, a veces siento lo mismo. (Believe me, I sometimes feel the same way.)

For Ninja Justice Girls

John Stewart sets up a training camp for the Wondercolts. He puts them through some tough training when one of them says this...

“What would you know? You can’t do anything without that ring.”

That really ticks John off. So, he takes off his ring and begins to beat up a training dummy with the training he learned from the US Marine Corps.

“Can’t do anything without my ring, huh?”

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

For Birthday Bounty Bash

Applejack: (contacts Granny Smith by phone) Granny? Granny?

Bane: I’m at your house, Applejack.

Applejack: (freezes in fear) B-B-B-Bane?!

Bane: Go home. Say your goodbyes. Once you’ve had time to turn grief into anger, then you’ll be ready to face me. (sets the house and barn on fire with a Molotov cocktail) I have left enough life in her for some final words… If you hurry.

Applejack: GRANNY!!! (immediately calls Big Mac) Big Mac, Granny’s in trouble!

Big Mac: Why? What’s wrong, sis?

Applejack: OUR HOUSE AND BARN IS BURNING DOWN!

Big Mac: WHAT?!!!

Applejack: Go! Now!

Big Mac: Ah'm on it! I’ll call 911 as well!

Applejack: Okay, thank ya big bro. (ends her phone call and parks her truck; runs to Sunset’s house and knocks on the door)

Fugitoid: Howdy AJ.

Applejack: No time for greetings, Fugitoid. Apple Bloom!

Apple Bloom: Yeah?

Applejack: We need to go back home, quick!

Apple Bloom: Why?

Applejack: Look! (points to the black smoke coming towards their house and barn)

Apple Bloom: (widens her eyes and gasps) Oh no!!! Granny Smith’s in there!

Fugitoid: Oh dear.

Applejack: We gotta go. NOW!

Apple Bloom: You don’t have to tell me twice. I’ll see you all later, my friends.

No, I'm game for it. I just know what it means

I know what that means

A little known fact, in the comics, Blue Beetle’s Abuela is named Elena. Since her name was never revealed in the film, I thought this would be good enough.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Nice. Thanks, RT.

Will Granny pull through?

Well, after she slips unconscious, a portal opens and Batman steps through. Then he revives Granny like he does to Alfred in the game.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh yeah. I remembered that scene. That was intense.

When Applejack faces Bane, he'll reveal that he captured Rarity during his fight with Raph's team.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

And some of Raph’s team and Amethyst too.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

With Rarity struggling to get up, Bane picked her up by the collar and told her, “And now to finish you off before I deliver you to Black Mask.”

Suddenly, a small bag of powder was thrown at Bane’s face from out of nowhere and released Rarity. Then, Amethyst appeared, revealing to be the one throwing powder at Bane and rescued Rarity, carrying her bridal style.

“Are you okay, Rarity?”

Rarity saw him and blushed, “I’m fine. But Amethyst, what are you doing here?”

“I was doing some grocery shopping with Sensei Wisecrack until I saw you.”

Perhaps Gus can create illusions of Cyborg against Adrian Grey, say like his duplication spell, R.T.

Cyborg: Good job on creating these handsome devils.

Cyborg Illusions: Right back at ya

Exactly! I was thinking of making a great quote for you from a prequel movie that came last summer. After all, both Cyborg and Gus love music. Interested?

What kind of quote? And what prequel?

And if you’re talking about quotes for ENG: Blue Beetle, you should ask Amethyst.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts! Mirage the cocky autobot loves earth too much, and listens to too much earth music. Also, he acts like Rainbow because he's boasts too much and is too cool. His duplication tech in his body when he faced Scourge resembles to Gus's magic!

You’ll have to present it to Amethyst Majesty since it’s his story.

Tell you what, if you'll give me a moment, I can post the quote to you and Amethyst. Then, you'll get the picture. Okay?

Here's a little extra of Cyborg and Gus facing Adrien Grey. It's based on Mirage vs Scourge. I've looked at all the clips of Teen Titans and Owl House; it looks like Cyborg and Gus have the same abilities, by making more copies of themselves. Cyborg's holograms he invented in his system to beat Bill Numerous and Gus's duplication spell.

Gus & Cyborg vs Adrien Grey

Gus and Cyborg recovered as they both got up. Cyborg checked his left arm and noticed something was wrong.

"Aw, dang." Cyborg groaned.

"What's wrong?" Gus worried.

"My hologram device is damaged," He exclaimed, "I can fight, but I can't make doubles of myself anymore."

"But I can. I don't have enough magic to defeat Adrian alone, but enough to give you the advantage," Gus held his hand to him, "If you're willing to trust me, we can beat him together."

Cyborg was shocked that a young boy would know how to make illusion spells. So he smiled, grabbed his hand, and was helped back up.

"Okay, kid. Let's do this." He said, who both smirked.

Cyborg ran after Adrian with Gus flying beside him on his staff.

"Pathetic illusionist. You can never defeat me when you barely have enough strength." Adrian warned, sending a magic blast from his mirror.

"We'll see about that," Cyborg quipped, "Gus, now!"

Gus concentrated with all his power, and blasted his new friend with his duplication spell.

Cyborg jumped out of the way from Adrian's attack before multiple versions of himself appeared out of nowhere ready to fight.

"And a one, two, three, four!" Cyborg hollered.

Adrian Grey was shocked to see multiples of him. The Head of the Illusion Coven tried blasting him again, along with trying to punch him. But one of the holograms of Cyborg disappeared as he heard him sing.

"Whoomp! There it is! Whoomp! There it is! Pow!"

The real Cyborg jumped in front of Adrian delivering a knuckle sandwich to his face as the other holograms ran passed him laughing by.

Jaime: Let me make a toast. To this gathering of family (nods to his family members,) and friends, both old (looks to the Titans and Ninjas,) and new (nods to the Hexsquad).

After the battle, instead of going back to the Boiling Isles, Snapdragon, Adrien and Odalia get sent to Blackgate Penitentiary, with the Hexsquad's permission since I doubt the Boiling Ilses has a working Justice system at the moment.

While in jail, they are each approached... by Amanda Waller.

Waller: You have the skills to be part of my little, Task Force.

Basically, Waller forces the three witches to join The Suicide Squad.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I have an idea for separate Equestria JusticeGirls fic in the future.

Story: The Justice League are kidnapped and Krypto lost his super powers thanks to Baxter Stockman and an evil guinea pig. Krypto enlists Fluttershy (and her friends) to convince a ragtag group of animals to master their own newfound powers for a rescue mission.

As for the Suicide Squad arc for Equestria JusticeGirls, the Ninjas and Rainbooms were called by the Justice League and when they entered their world, they were set up by Amanda Waller and Task Force X to enlist their services in order to save their world by a super villain.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Is this related to the Super Pets movie?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well, they better be ready to join these ragtag animals. And with the Suicide Squad, they better be prepared. Even though they have those chips implanted in them to kill them by any signs of treason they still need to watch themselves

By what?

Let me guess she puts explosives in their skulls?

You're forgetting one former friend. If it's possible.

Which former friend?

Oh, right. Him.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

This can be a part of Bane’s chapter. The Spy Racers were searching for the militia that were a part of the Riddler chapter.

Donnie and some of the Spy Racers spied on the militia at Don Vizioso’s restaurant.

Waiter: Fine! You want the restaurant? It's yours. But when the boss finds about this -

Bird: …he will stay away if he values his life.

He and his men then saw Donnie and his friends.

Bird: Ah, you must be one of those mutants that my boss is looking for. Come down for your perch, then, so I can kill you and collect the bounty.

Donnie: I thought you'd never ask.

• Viewing 801 - 850 of 979