Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 957 )
  • Viewing 951 - 1,000 of 957

The Hexsquad held up their hands in surrender as Cyborg aimed at them. But Cyborg noticed something with his robotic eye. Without keeping his eyes away from the intruders, his arm separated and flew towards the other side of the room, where it caught something invisible. It was Edric and Emira who tried to use their Illusion magic to sneak away. While the Ed and Em that were with the Hexsquad vanished, another illusion.

“Nice try, you two,” Cyborg said as his arm re-attached, and the twins joined the others.

“How did you know we weren’t here?” Edric asked.

“Because half of my brain is electronic. And I saw your heat signature moving away through my eye,” Cyborg explained. “You could fool the man, but you can’t fool the machine.

“Ingenious,” Lillith admired.

“Now I’m gonna ask again,” Cyborg declared, losing his patience. “Where is Blue Beetle!”

Vee: (hiding behind Camila) We don't what you're talking about?!

Hunter: We don't have any beetles.

King: We literally just got here.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Cyborg: Yeah right. As if any of my foes would say something like that.

Raine: Right, I see how this is going be. Sir, I just want to say that I am truly sorry.

Cyborg: For what?

Raine took a deep breath and blew a sonic whistle, blasting Cyborg clear across the room and up against a wall. Before Cyborg could recover, Amity and Willow pinned him down their abomination and plant magic.

• Viewing 951 - 1,000 of 957