Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

(Boss, if you want me to take this off, please say so)

Find the Diamond Dagger: Four Contestants walk into the arena while handing over their weapons. Inside a series of vases are different kind of weapons and three Diamond Daggers.

Platform Hopping: Two Contestants and a total of six Battle Partners fight on floating platforms over lava while trying to find a hidden Diamond Dagger.

Dagger Relay: Six Contestants divided into a teams of two run through a gauntlet of traps while holding a Diamond Dagger. First team to cross the finish line with their Diamond Daggers wins.

Blind Man's Bluff: The arena will be cover in a thick fog. In the middle of the fog is a Diamond Dagger for one out of three Contestants.

Distract and Attack: Thanks to the donation of old Foot Bots, The Daimyo uses them to distract five contestants who are trying to grab the Diamond Dagger.

Tree Branch Rumble: Three contestants fight their way up a tree to 2 Diamond Daggers.

It occurs to me that it could be that the turtles, the Rainbooms, the shadow five and the CMC are dragged to another dimension, in which they learn about the tournament and meet other allies from other dimensions.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Like Tommy Oliver or any other crossover characters that could possibly compete in the Battle Nexus. I think it's a cool idea.

I like that. If you have any more Battle Themes, let me know.

That could work, maybe you could put in the Ninja Steel Rangers or even the Ninja Storm Rangers.

Wait, we can't do that.

The power of the Morphing Grid is only meant for the protection of Earth, not personal gain. And the Battle Nexus is a competition of glory

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Oh. My bad. I thought that other crossover characters could compete in the Battle Nexus.

So your making the battle nexus story?

Jeb is. I'm just assistant

Is the story ready?

Well as an idea,

Since Slashuur was an expert on battle nexus from 2003 game as an old ultrom warrior but the most powerful merc in the universe

Imagine if Slashuur was human in this world and started a ninja clan with the student six plus a parallel ninja turtle like 2007 Leo or the last ronin Michelangelo for residents of battle nexus world

Maybe see the ninja rats, and characters from Usagi’s world like chizu and Sasuke and the villain jei

Keeping it simple with seven members since the rain booms and turtles had 11 characters which sounds hard to incorporate

Here’s Slashuur’s suit

Slashuur said he knew Hamato Yoshi

Perhaps he when to the rise universe and met the old hamatos to learn the Hamato ninpo technique since he can travel through time and space at the cost of his memories

So then he could teach it to new Slashuur (human)

So this new Slashuur could teach it to the student six

By the way maybe there could be familiar faces like Ninjara and oroku yoshi the good shredder whose armor actually resembles the 2003 shredder

Run your idea through Jeb. He's writing it

I thought this forum was built so he could see it anyway

This is actually the Fight Themes Thread

Tree Branch Rumble: Three contestants fight their way up a tree to 2 Diamond Daggers.

What's better is Leo and Usagi tag teaming on it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34