Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 1194 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 1,194

Well, personally, I'd go with Cyan Tank's quotes but add that hoofbot wreck when they run into Phyllis.

Like after Zink kicks Into the water she could look at the other two and say, "Anyone else?" And they purposely trap themselves out of fear.

Thanks. Hitch getting a black eye too much?

A little, yeah.

Meh, probably best.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah, as much as the new ninjas have to defend Izzy and Sunny, I don't want them coming off as abusers even if the ponies of Canterlogic are accusing them. I mean yeah Hitch is following his role as sheriff but I fear these suggestions of the ninjas just bluntly attacking him is too much, and Hitch insulting them like that makes him worse than Sprout and unlikable

Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

Sorry for the need to edit this.

It’s fine. You were just trying to make it better. But, I’m with Wild. Because Hitch has a show of heart when he was a foal and when he changed his mind at the CampFire. Even the ninjas would consider him as a friend when he joins them to help restore magic. But, what are you trying to change in this quote? Because, I’m not thinking of making remakes on this quote. Everything looks fine when I edited it a few times. Including parts that were highlighted in yellow and red.

I just think that not all the Hoofbots are combat worthy. Most are more likely to be glorified Scarecrow's held together with duct tape and chewing. Plus, I like the part where Zink kicks Phyllis into the water and Tabodi sounds like a good battle cry.

Yeah, well, I think it looks fine. I’m trying to follow how the story goes. When idea quotes are made, they must be in sync with the movie of how the scene goes from beginning to end, Wrex. Nor do I want to make any terrible assumptions to the boss or the administrators. And lastly, I’m with Amethyst. Cowabunga, booyakasha, and goongala are fine old battle cries I like if Sunny asks so many questions to the ninjas that are listed in her journal. Because, I don’t want the family legacy of the ninjas and their allies battle cries or anything else to be destroyed or changed. Those battle cries or anything else can be passed on from generation to generation. Especially, banzai or ikuzo. Your idea of Sky Cut wielding Blade Swipe’s sword was actually great. I liked that!

What if we modify my ideas to work with yours. And I understand the family heirloom catchphrase, but a new one wouldn't hurt anyone.

I like Bungacowa from Steven Universe

It’s funny because it’s said wrong

https://youtu.be/F7bj3uokAwg

https://youtu.be/apQfmvuGjoU

https://youtu.be/Hb6QcnvTDIk

But works

We will use the catchphrase. But, on one condition. We combine the catchphrase: booyatabodi. I still love the old 2012 catchphrase: Booyakasha.

No combining. I didn't say we stop using Booyakasha. I'm saying we need to add something personal for Zanna.

(chuckling) :rainbowwild::twilightsmile::raritywink: Alright, alright. I was just joking around. We’ll use the catchphrase. I can see what you mean of Zanna having her own catchprhase. But we’re still using booyakasha. Alright?

Yeah. But about modifying my ideas.

Keep trying, buddy

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Jul 28th, 2022

Maybe Bungacowa could be used for a different story

In rise of the Tmnt

The catchphrase everyone used was “Hot Soup!”

Well I liked it besides no one needs to use it

I thought booyahkasha was kinda cringing. As proof it was never used again in later media

Well only once in rise of Tmnt but only Donnie’s robot Sheldon said it since he had the voice of 2012 Mikey

So its fine if someone can’t think one

What's wrong with Tabodi?

If you think nothing then that’s fine

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Tell me that this is a good picture of a Shredder variant? Maybe this version of the Shredder can be useful in the EQNG Universe.

Mane Melody

Sunny: Oh no.

Lita: Hey, Sunny, who just walked in-(drops her phone in shock when she sees Phyllis. Then that shock turns to anger.) PHYLLIS! (Growls.)

Zanna: Ooo, boy.

Tommy: Who's that?

Zink: That would be Phyllis Cloverleaf.

Mushroom: She was the head of Canterlogic and is the "self proclaimed" judge of all things stylish.

Zanna: And in case you haven't noticed, Lita HATES her!

Shen: We noticed.

Casey Marie: But why does Lita hate her so much?

Lita: Because she a bigoted brainwasher, who made all the earth ponies think that unicorns, pegasi, and mutants were evil! Oh, and did I mention that her son, Sprout, destroyed Sunny home because she brainwashed him!

Shadow: Ooo, bad pony!

Yoshi: That would be a good reason to hate her.

Izzy: She's not like that anymore... mostly.

Phyllis: (her chair is spun around and she's now looking at a unhappy Lita.) Oh, Lita? Nice to see you again.

Lita: (grabs her and stares her down.) Look here, Brainwasher, I haven't forgotten how you treated Sunny at the Canterlogic showcase. I am not letting you do the same to Pipp!

Sunny: (interjects) But. Lita's gonna give you a second chance because it's the friendship way. Right, Lita?

Lita: (reluctantly) Right. But I got my eye on you!

That's really good.

AMAZING! I actually think it’s awesome!

Hey Tank, are you going to do a edited Surrender scene with my Ed, Edd, n Eddy reference.

I could do it. Eventually. You have to remember that the story has to be in sync with the movie of how the scene goes a little. Then again, it doesn’t have to be in sync.

Yeah, but Boss and Jeb liked my idea. And so did you.

You’d have to wait. My partner still needs my help on his Twira story. I promised I’d help him today.

I understand. On a side note, I know the perfect villains for this generation.

And if it makes you happy, I’m still considering to use Tabodi as a battle cry for Zanna. *ONLY* for Zanna! I still consider using booyakasha as a battle cry for the new ninjas and the mane 5.

Okay. But I didn't mention that right now

Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Jul 30th, 2022

From Rise of the TMNT

That’s what I thought. But what good would that animatronic do for EN G5?

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 1,194