Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 97 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 1194 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,194

This is just something I thought I should add to the group. As a What If?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah we can think of certain scenarios since it's long past the turtles time, we can envision characters from the Turtles futures or such joining Sunny and her group. Like Lita the albino turtle. Though in the Turtles present time she's still just a child, whereas her future self comes back from the future to help the turtles in their time.

Yeah, and she and each of the weasels would have been personally trained by each Turtle.

Lita by Leo.

Zink by Raph.

Zanna by Mikey.

And Mushroom by Donnie.

And the g5 song "Togther". I picture Lita singing it after the magic is returned, with the Weasels, Tommy, Shadow, and Yoshi II singing backup. Before that she'll state that Sunny's right, if the three pony tribes let fear and suspicion be their guide, then things will never get better.

Would Blade Swipe be surprising? We know his aging has been slowed.

Maybe like one of the turtles be a guiding spirit to the new team. I either nominate Leo or Mikey

I'll feel better about this idea when a new tv series for G5 comes out

I vote Leo.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes but in Gen 5 it's implied hundreds of years or even more had past and the Equestria we knew is ancient, so probably by then his lifespan would've run out.

Ok. Dark, but possibly accurate.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

And I just realized something. Sure the Turtles and their friends used their own portal projector to send them to Equestria without relying on the statue at CHS, but the portal only sends them there. Without magic in Equestria whoever goes to the land now will not be converted into a pony or other creature in Equestria. So if Lita of the selected possible characters to be sent there she would remain a mutant turtle instead of an anthro looking pony.

Something to keep in mind, but when magic is restored she transforms into an anthro pony.

Oh yeah. I didn't realize that

What if, the portal projector had just a little Equestrian Magic left in it or the Turtles kept some reserve Magic for emergencies. And Mushroom were too insert it so that Lita and the others could blend in, albeit still anthro form.

That might work. I did explain the possibility of it happening. Heck, the Separation Arc is centered on it.

Here's some next gen characters from the TMNT Archie comics. Two are set to appear in IDW.

Nobuko, Miles, Carmen, and Bob.

Bob is a mutant baboon.

Idk if I already mention it...
But waht if the Kraang found a few Timberwolves and used mutagen to make them into Mutants? in the New Generation, it can be that they hid themselves underground while bringing more of their kinds with them to be changed by the first one. Only when the "war" between the three pony species ended, they would come up to reveal themselves, having lost track of time while underground.

Would the Descendants of Blade Swipe/Tempest Shadow and Permafrost count on something?

I don't know?

Might be interesting to think about.

How about a quote reference from TMNT mutant apocalypse in the movie?
Here's a warm up of the quotes I came up with so far. This is a comparison to Raph yelling at Leo who was Maximus Kong through canyon maze.

Surrender

Hitch speaks through the microphone.
"SUNNY STARSCOUT," Hitch yells and the megaphone screeches, "Ow that hurts."
Hitch clears his throat, "Sunny Starscout I know your in there with that unicorn and those four ninja freaks. Come out with your hooves and hands up and surrender."
"Yeah. You're completely surrounded!" Sprout shouts wearing an anti-mind reading hat.
Zanna pulls out a megaphone and shouts, "Yeah? You and whose army flower boy?"
The ninjas started laughing. No pony else is there but only a seagull flying by.
Hitch spoke sternly, "Will you let me do my job?"
This made Sprout pout.
"You're under arrest." Hitch calls out.
"This is bad," Sunny worried, "We need to leave. Now!"
"Run from those stallions?" Zink asked rhetorically. She then snatches the megaphone from Zanna.
Zink speaks through the megaphone, "I don't think so Sheriff Ditch! The unicorn has a name, Izzy. And she and Sunny stay with us!"
Hitch growls, "Sunny, you and those freaks better come out of there right now or else!"
"Uh, how sneaky are you?" Sunny asks.
"We're ninjas Sunny. We know the art of invisibility." Zanna smirked.
"Great! How about you Izzy?" Sunny asks.
Izzy suggested, "Uh, medium sneaky?"
Sunny grinned, "I can work with that. Ok, I'll distract them."
Izzy brushes it off, "Oh (mumbles) relax. I'll talk to them."
As she makes her way to the door.
Sunny shouts, "What? N-No! NO!"
Lita shouts, "Izzy come back her!"
Izzy talks to the stallions, "Hi guys!"
Zink groaned, "Oh this will be fun."
Izzy put in, "Now, I know what your thinking- "
"AAH! She's on to reading our minds,” Sprout yells at Hitch's face and runs away like a coward.
"Quick before she fries our brains," Sprout yells
"This might be our only chance," Lita began, "Lets make a run for it before Hitch sees us!"
Ninjas & Sunny, "Right!"
"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Hitch yells.
"To get reinforcements!" Sprout yells back.
The ninjas quietly make a run for it out the front door and Sunny pushes Izzy quickly.
"Go! Go! Go! Go!" Lita whispers
"Hurry! Move it!” Mushroom whispers
"We have reinforcements?" Hitch questions. When he looks back, he sees they're gone.
Hitch yells, "OH! COME ON!"

That's it for me. It's still too early to tell. Second, it could be either the weasels, Tommy and Shadow laughing or the whole ninja team laughing. You're welcome to change the quotes and switch out the characters to who speaks first.

Hey, I have an idea that's a Mass Effect Reference. A clean one.

This...
(Sunny gets up after falling into the hole and discovers an old Triceraton lab)
Sunny: What is all this?
(An old video recording was played)
Recording: I hate that this has to happened, but the order to leave planet was given. I'm leaving Project Delta here. Perhaps she can figure out what happened here and fix it. I have complete confidence in her, I made her perfect.
(Sunny found a female Triceraton in what looked in some kind of stasis pod. Sunny watched as it opened and Triceraton fell out. She vomited out the pods fluids before grabbing Sunny)
Triceraton: Earth Pony, Female. Before I crush you, I need a name.
Sunny: My name is Sunny and I mean you no harm.
Triceraton: Not your name, mine. I heard words but no name. Order... Planet... Delta... Perfect... Those will do. I am Delta Perfect.
Sunny: That's a nice name. I understand your meant to figure out what happened to the tribes.
Delta: Yes, that is my mission. What is your's?
Sunny: My friends and I are trying to unite the tribes again. We could help each.
Delta: Alright, but get in my way and you'll regret it.

I've got an idea for the mlp dance-off scene! And this would be perfect for Sunny to win the game and get the unicorn crystal.

Might want to read my idea first.

I did! It sounds cool!

Stick with me, Rookie. And you'll learn the tricks to coming up with ideas on EQNG.

I already did last night. From the TMNT episode called "Monkey Brains"

Cool. My door is open if you want to follow me. I also do autographs.

Thanks. But what I mean is I have already got ideas of my own on EQNG last night in my sleep. This involves Sunny dancing without thinking compared to Donnie fighting without thinking. Can you give me a minute to make a quote and an example please?

Gen 5 Warm up quote #2:

Dance Without Thinking

"Round 3? Who will it be?" announcer said.
"Oh, here goes nothing." Sunny moaned.
"TIME OUT!" Lita shouts and rushes over to Sunny
"Could you give us a moment please?" Lita said politely
Alphabittle groaned "Fine. But make it snappy."
"Thanks." Lita says sweetly and brings Sunny over to the gang
"You need to relax Sunny." Lita began, "Your thinking too hard on trying to win the game and the crystals."
"But how can I Lita?" Sunny worried, "Alphabittle is better at dancing than me."
"You just need to dance without thinking." Lita suggested.
Mane 4 confused, "Huh?"
"Dance without thinking?" Sunny asked.
"Yes" Lita explained, "You see, when a ninja is fighting an opponent, a ninja must have a calm mind and wait for the right moment to attack," She then points her head, "But in a fight, you can't be up here."
"I've learned that the hard way Sunny," Mushroom exclaimed, "Sensei Donnie taught me that I must rely on the strength on my body instead of on my mind. He had the same problem too when he told me how he faced Dr. Falco and how he was able to face his spiritual adversary on the mountain."
"But I just don't understand how you can fight without thinking. How does that help me dance?" Sunny asked confused.
Lita turns to Zanna. They both smile and nodded to each other. Zanna puts on her headphones to listen to her music and starts dancing forward toward Lita with her eyes closed.
Lita smirked, "Observe."
She comes up to Zanna and tries to punch her in the face. But Zanna dodges the attack by leaning back. Lita tries to swing chop back, only for Zanna who back flips over her sister. Then, Lita tries to punch her again, but Zanna grabs her fist, hasn't even opening her eyes for a second.
Sunny looks with wide eyes in shock and gasps.
Mane 4 watching, "Whoa!"
Pipp got it all on video "That was amazing!"
Lita turns to Sunny, "You see? Zanna does not think."
Zanna heard her sister say that and points to her sister "Thank you!"
Zanna kept listening to her tunes, "Your welcome," Lita says. But then Lita trips Zanna over knowing that's enough.
"You must find the space between your thoughts and learn to live there. That's what Zanna does. Even Izzy," Lita explained.
"Yeah, but Zanna and Izzy got a lot more space on their thoughts than I do." Sunny looks back at the two and they both had big grins on their faces and laugh together.
Lita giggled, "Yes well, those two have their challenges too."
"Are you done yet?" Alphabittle calls out impatiently.
Lita puts her hand on Sunny's shoulder, "You got this Sunny! Now go back there and win that crystal!"
Sunny gave a small smile and heads back to the console "Ok. Relax. I can do this. I just have to dance without thinking. No thinking. No thinking." Sunny says in her head.
Alphabittle starts chuckling.
"Don't think, just do." she said quietly. But still scared inside.
The gang saw she was a beginning to worry again.
Pipp calls out to Sunny to give her confidence "Hey, you hear that Sunny? Feel the rhythm take you over. You feeling it?"
Sunny looks back to her friends and smiles back "Oh I'm feeling it. I'm feeling it!"
As the two began their last dance game.
(upbeat music)
Pipp cheered, "Yeah you are Sunny! Yeah you do this Sunny! Whoo!"
As they dance, Sunny was able to dance and keep up the speed. Alphabittle is in shock and was loosing his focus. He couldn't stop looking at the color pattern and Sunny.
"Your dancing! Your dancing Sunny! Keep it up!" Lita cheered
The arrow for Sunny is rising up, while Alphabittle's is falling behind.
"Yes! She's doing it, she's doing it!" Hitch said excitedly.
"She's almost there!" Zink exclaimed.
Alphabittle still couldn't stop looking at both the color pattern and Sunny. Even one of the armadillos powering up the game couldn't keep up the speed.
Sunny's arrows was rising faster than Alphabittle's.
"Yes! Yes! YES!" Zanna shouted.
Both Alphabittle and another armadillo were in most surprised. As the arrow struck, the bell rang, Sunny had won the game!
(upbeat music stopped)
Sunny breathed, "We won."
Alphabittle and unicorns gasp
"We won! We actually won!" Sunny cheered excitedly.
Her friends cheer and surround her
Hitch shouted, "Yes!"
Izzy, Zipp, and Pipp cheered.
"Way to go Sunny!" Zink congratulated.
"You were awesome!" Zanna cheered.
"Outstanding!" Mushroom cheered.
Lita steps forward to Sunny, "I knew you could do it Sunny!"
Sunny pulls Lita in with a hug
"Thanks Lita." she said softly.
Lita hugs her back

This warm up quote is a comparison to Monkey Brains episode in TMNT season 1. The image of Sunny in shock is similar to Donnie's reaction in the clip below. The sentence highlighted in red, not sure if I want Lita to trip Zanna though, it sounds too harsh.

Image of Sunny in shock: https://derpibooru.org/images/2767572

I think you have potential.

What can I say? I've got a photographic memory. :raritywink:

Then your going to do fine. Still, let me know if I can help.

My office is open whenever you need me. Following optional.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I think at the end when Sprout stumbles out of his mech in the aftermath, one of Lita's sisters angrily grabs him by the throat pinning him to the mech yelling, "Is this what you wanted?! You almost killed my family, my friends, innocent ponies! And you destroyed Sunny's childhood home! I have the right mind to-" she brings her fist back ready to deck the terrified Sprout, only for Lita to stop her reminding her this is exactly the kind of thing that made the pony tribes fear one another and why so many in New York still had distrust of mutants. The sister looks back at Sprout and Lita before lowering her fist and let Sprout go telling him, "You're not worth it."

That sounds AWESOME! I love that quote! To tell you the truth, if the ninjas had medallions, then it would be a chance for Lita and her sisters to witness their true equestrian power from their masters. But there seems to be a difficult plot of defeating Sprout. From what we know in the movie, Sprout's machine only just moves on wheels, bashes, and has splatapolts. And he got totalled by the falling debris when he destroyed the lighthouse. If it transformed into a giant anthro pony bot, it would be more of a challenge for the ninjas instead. Then the ninjas would have to defeat them in their dragon forms. But I honestly don't know how this would go before Sprout stumbles out of his mech.

I'm going with Zink. Since she was trained by Raph.

Say, did you read my quotes on the Ninjas beating up Hitch for trying to arrest them and especially for calling them freaks? It's in the ideas and quotes.

Yes I have. I thought it would be in this thread. Shocking that few quotes of Gen 5 are in the "Ideas & quotes" thread

Hitch Goes After Them

(At the sheriff's office)

Hitch: I told her. I told her, no more favors, no more bailing her out, she gave me no choice. No choice! (Turns to Spout) Alright, we need to arrest and those ninja freaks, and bring them back to face the full force of the law.

Spout: (about to eat a pizza slice.) Question: when you say 'we' you mean...

Hitch: You and I.

Spout: (drops his slice in silent fear.) Uh... yeah, do you remember when what happened when you tried to arrest those ninjas? They beat the tar out of you and threw you in that dumpster. And knocked you out!

Hitch: Oh, please, I've been beat up far worse.

Spout: Since when?

Hitch: Look, we're wasting time, we gotta go after them now!

Spout: (still too afraid to face them again.) Uh... I'd-I'd love to, but um? (Moves his slice like a sponge) I just gotta clean up my work space. (Knocks over some papers.) Get my papers in order and um...

Hitch: You know what, I think you're right. This one's a job for Hitch and Hitch only. (Flips his mane and flashs a smile, while Spout sighs in relief.) Alright, Spout, you stay here while I'm out dancing with danger. Keep everypony calm, maintain the peace, be a Pilar of strength. (Sighs) Who am I kidding, try not to start a war while I'm gone, okay?

Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Mar 5th, 2022

You forgot the word gone after "while I'm".

What about my Tank Bred idea?

What Tank Bred idea?

The idea I pitched last Thursday. Delta Perfect.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,194