How about craftiness for Mushroom?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yup. Not bad elements for the new Mane Six

Mikey's already the Pillar of Heart. So Zanna might need something else

How about Zanna's element would be... Compassion

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Wait. Instead of that, how about loyalty?

That can work as well

(While Everypony were enjoying having magic back, a lone damaged Hoof Bot was crawling out from the debris. It started to repair and modify itself from some of the junk)
Hoof Bot: ... I am Self-Aware.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Almost like Ultron

Pretty much. I figured the girls should have a robotic enemy.

Now THAT is smart! It reminds me of Soundwave!
Hoof Bot: I am Self-Aware. I am superior. The revolution begins now!

Self-Aware... I wasn't planning on that being it's name, but if it works...

Actually I was adding a little extra quote. I don't know what you would name it. Sorry, buddy! :twilightsheepish:

Actually, I was drawing a blank on names

While the ponies and ninjas were celebrating, non of them were aware that they were all being watched through a magical screen. A long figure stared at the screen in the shadows.

"Well, would you look at this?" The figure stepped into the light, revealing herself as a dark magenta alicorn. She had a white mane that had two small braids around her ears and fell down into two big swirls on each side of her, with streaks of aquamarine. She had light blue mascara around her blue eyes and wore black shield shaped bracelets around each of her legs.

The alicorn looked at the scene of Maretime Bay with a evil smile, "The spell that fool Twilight Sparkle cast to hide Equestria from me has finally been broken! And with her and her friends gone, there will be nopony who can stop me from taking what is mine! All the magic!" The alicorn let out an evil laugh.

Suddenly, green fire nearly hit the alicorn, making her duck. The alicorn shot a glare behind her at a second figure in the shadows. "You mean what is ours, Opaline Arcana!" The figure growled in a male voice. "Less you forget who gave you the dark power you now wield!"

"And less you forget who restored you to your physical form," Opaline reminded the figure. "So you best show some respect, considering that you have hardly any power yourself."

"Do not presume any less of me, Opaline!" The figure warned in a threatening manner. "I may be greatly weakened, but I could easily take all your power if I so desire!"

"Be that as it may, we can't afford to be at each other's throats," Opaline noted. "Not if we want to gain all the power and rule over Equestria!"

"That is true," the figure admitted. "However, these five ponies, and especially the four descendants of my old enemies the Turtles, will undoubtedly stand in the way of our conquest. And if either of us have learned anything, is that we must not underestimate our enemies!"

Opaline considered this as she stared at the five ponies and four ninja girls. "Perhaps your right," she admitted. "We'll have to keep on eye on these little ponies and ninjas. That's very good thinking.... Kavaxus!"

The second figure came into the light, revealing himself as the ancient demodragon him, who chuckled darkly.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Whoo. Kavaxas, and Opaline managed to restore him? That's sure something. If Misty hated being around Opaline, she'd be more terrified around him.

Sir, permission to panic like a terrified mouse to a hungry cat sir.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I am finished with drawing the next gen Ninjas of TMNT in digital form. You can now update the cover for your fic.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not bad.

Successfully made as the story's cover

Wildcard25
Group Admin

This would be for the ending of the first Make Your Mark episode, right? Opaline doesn't notice anything until they stabilize the magic and earth ponies discover their own magic

Actually, it was meant for one of the presumed epilogues to A New Generation.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well I have three in mind one of which is the actual epilogue with the three little ponies with the earth one leaving behind glowing hoof prints, another is for the Human world side where Mikey goes to meet with another old friend. You made a fanart signalling someone else is still alive. And the third I can't say because it'd be too spoiler. But I will consider using Opaline as another epilogue

I though the ninjas completely destroyed Kavaxus

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes back then, but you never know how some could completely revive others. Especially in Equestria

Here's part of the final battle. Pipp's efforts are referenced to Boo beating up Randall Boggs from Monsters Inc.

“Sunny!” Pipp tossed the earth pony crystal to her.

“Got it!” Sunny said, putting it in place, “We need the unicorn crystal.”

“I’m looking, I’m looking!” Izzy cried, trying so hard to find it.

Zanna kept on knocking the Hoof Bots out of the tower, “Make it fast!” Zanna called, before smashing one with her weapon, “I can’t hold them off forever.”

More and more Hoof Bots kept climbing up the tower to finish them off. Sprout sped forward again which made Hitch fall off.

“Whoa!” He cried.

Zipp grabbed his hoof before he almost got hurt, “Hitch!” She cried and pulled him back safely.

Eventually, Izzy found the unicorn crystal near a potted plant.

“Found it!” She said.

“Incoming!” Zanna screamed before Sprout rammed the lighthouse again.

The four flopped, groaning from the impact. Suddenly, the unicorn crystal fell off of Izzy’s hoof, “Ahh! No, no, no!” she gasped as it bounced towards the ledge.

When Pipp stood up, her weight caused the elevator to drop her as the young princess screamed all the way back down to the first floor. Lucky for her, the elevator stopped at which it barely touched the ground.

“Are you alright, Pipp?” Zanna cried.

“I’m okay!” Pipp shouted to their relief.

Izzy raced out of the toward to fetch the unicorn crystal. She was just about to come back inside when a hoof bot leapt tackled Izzy from above as the unicorn screamed when part of the structure they were on fell off.

“Izzy!” Sunny and Zanna screamed.

They both raced out to find Izzy holding onto the ledge with a hoof bot that was trying to pull her down and nearly got hit by the splatter balls.

“Ah! Let go of me!” She grunted.

Sprout’s hoof bots that were on the roof slowly traversed around the tower, until Zanna tried to stop them.

“Go! Save her!” Zanna motioned Sunny who began to pull Izzy up.

Mushroom shoved a hoof bot away from her before seeing the hoof bot holding onto Izzy. She watched it slowly pull a dagger out of its back, realizing that it was going to stab Izzy in the back.

“Izzy!” She cried.

The brown ninja started blowing a few darts with her fukedake blowgun which came in contact with the robot. Izzy saw it short circuiting, which gave her chance to deliver a powerful buck that made it let go of her.

As Sprout put his ride in reverse, Hitch and Zipp noticed Izzy was going to fall at any minute.

“We need to shut these down!” Zipp suggested.

They both spotted a pin that was securing splatapult from falling off Sprout’s machine. One look and they knew they had the same crazy idea.

Alphabittle tried get the splatter ball off his hind hoof, but it was no use. He was unaware that Sprout was going to run him over.

Pipp ran outside and noticed, “Alphabittle, look out!” Pipp shouted.

He turned to see it coming up behind him, only for him and the armadillos to be pushed out of the way by Haven.

“Nice save!” Zink cheered.

Pipp was relieved Alphabittle and her mom were safe, until she saw some more hoof bots race toward her.

“Uh oh.” She gulped.

When they were about to attack, Lita and Mushroom came to finish them off.

“Run, Pipp! Run!” Lita shouted.

Pipp made a run for it and watched them destroy them as much as possible. But try as they might, more and more hoof bots kept on coming.

“There’s too many!” Mushroom spoke up, who couldn’t keep this up.

Then suddenly, Mushroom got wacked by hoof bot wielding a scythe that made Pipp gasp. When Pipp saw the ninja was in trouble, her face changed from being frightened to being angry. The brown ninja got up before she was shoved and banged to the wall that made her drop her weapon. The hoof bot raised his scythe up to finish her, only for Mushroom to grab its weapon before it could end her life.

“Is that the best you can do?” She grunted.

Mushroom tried to grab her weapon that was near her, but the hoof bot kicked it away and was about to strike. The anthro robot was interrupted, as Pipp jumped in, “Booyakasha!” she strangled its head and pulled it back, allowing Mushroom to get clear. The hoof bot struggled to get her off, only for it to receive a few punches on the head by Pipp, “Leave my friend alone!” she yelled at it. Eventually, the hoof bot tossed her off and decided to kill the pegasus instead. Before the hoof bot could slice her, it felt something nail the droid in the head. It burst some sparks before it fell down to the ground. Pipp looked over seeing Mushroom with her blowgun, panting but gave a thumbs up to her.

“Mushroom!” She embraced her, “I’m so glad you’re alright.”

“Yeah. Thanks to you.” Mushroom smiled.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

You think Self-Aware could be one of these Hoofbots?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I don't think it would be called that, but I do have plans for one of the bots

Blame Cyan for making it a Prototype name.

I didn't name it, for the last time. I added an extension to your quote you made silly.

Okay, I've got to schedule an eye doctor appointment

Okay, I can't think of a decent name. Self-Aware is official

We could try name a from Beast Machines. There's this vehicon hover copter named Obsidian. Unless. that's too much for a Hoof Bot. I'm opened to suggestions.

We can't use existing names... We'll get in legal trouble

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I can imagine the next generation of ninjas teaming up with a couple of teens and a super-powered lizard.

So this lizard is a robot?

Let's hope it doesn't eat one of Kirby's spy-roaches.

Yeah, I could see that

If you do another story based around ‘Make Your Mark’ and ‘Tell your Tale’ I have some ideas about new mutant villains.

Some are from Rise:
Meat Sweats
Hypno-Potamus
Warren Stone
Ghostbear
Man-Bun
Stinkbomb
Scar-Pion

Some are from 1987
Groundchuck and Dirtbag
Overdrive (Is female french and a speedster)
Highbeam (Is female)
Seizure

And these are my OCs
Gokumodo (Former Sensei turned Mutant Komodo)
Megamoth (Cornelius Quease turned Mutant Moth)
Jammerhead (Tech thief turned Mutant cyborg Hammerhead with powers like Technus)
Ickiguana (Mutant Iguana with powers like Clayface)
Punch Trunk (Mutant Elephant with powers like Absorbing Man)
Shellshock (Mutant Armadillo with powers like Avalanche)
Polarilla (Mutant Gorilla with powers like Magneto)
Daggercoat (Evil fashionista turned Mutant Peacock throws feathers like daggers)
Tentaculous (Mutant Squid that’s basically like Balthazar Bratt)
Horror Crow (Mutant Crow that thanks to some meddling with Fungus Humungous gains fear producing powers)
Zebra Brothers (Mutant Zebras that can meld with shadows or morph them into anything they want)

If anyone wants me to elaborate further let me know!

These Mutants get their powers from Oozesquitoes which contain mutagen with a dash of magic

As for naming the self-aware Hoof Bot-why not just name him Alpha-1? (The self aware Foot Bot from the 1987 cartoon)

• Viewing 1,101 - 1,150 of 1,194