Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 1194 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 1,194

Oh, the triceraton. Yeah, I don't know?

It's the proof they need that the stories of the past were true. That's what I was going for, not heavy artillery, Proof.

Just think about it

Wildcard25
Group Admin

(Dungeon of Luxury)

In Zephyr Heights dungeon, Sunny and Lita were looking through the bars of their cell's window looking confused.

"Sunny, something is not right here." Lita told the earth pony.

"I know, Lita. We haven't seen a single pony fly. Except the royal family." Sunny noted.

"It doesn't add up." Lita added.

"Izzy, girls? Are you listening?" Sunny asked.

Turned out, Izzy, Zink, Zanna, and Mushroom were sitting in massage recliners, with cucumber slices over their eyes and sipping drinks.

"This isn't dungeony at all." Izzy said all relaxed.

"Hey, if this is torture, then chain me to the wall!" Zanna agreed, as she took a sip of her drink.

"You got to admit, for being fearful of other pony tribes, this Queen is very hospitable to prisoners." Mushroom noted.

"I have a feeling we may be the first prisoners this place ever had." Zink suspected.

"I can believe that." Sunny agreed.

"There's got to be a way to get out of this place and reclaim our confiscated weapons." Lita said, as she tried to think.

Equestrian Treats

At the bottom of the lighthouse, Argyle Starshine was in his study. Painting the final pieces of Sunny's very own night lamp. He then heard commotion when the elevator went down seeing Hitch and Sprout fiddling with Sunny's little action figures who tried to stop them.
"Horn fight!" Young Sprout called while holding a Rarity doll.
Young Sunny whined. "You're going to break them!"
"Take that, Earth pony! Pew-pew!" Young Hitch calls out while holding a Rainbow Dash doll.
"Dad, tell them that's not what they do." Sunny whines.
"How does that feel? Pew-pew!" Young Hitch said.
Argyle smiled. He puts his brush and the lamp down and walks over to the three little ponies, "Time to head on home, don't you think colts?," he said sweetly.
Both Hitch and Sprout put the toys down, but not after Sprout bopped the doll of Rainbow Dash, "Ugh, fine!"
This made Sunny very sad.
"Pew! Pew! Pew!" Young Sprout pretended
"Oh no! My brains are melting!" Young Hitch pretended.
The two colts laughed. Then the door opened. It was Sprouts mom, Phyllis Cloverleaf. She was not pleased to see Hitch and her son hanging out at Sunny's lighthouse.
The boys gasped.
"Mom?" Young Sprout said
"Hello Mrs. Cloverleaf." Young Hitch said politely.
"How many times have I told you? You cannot just go trotting off without my permission." She told them. Then she glared at Argyle, "Especially not here."
Argyle approached to Phyllis with a smug look on his face.
Argyle teased,"And why is that again Phylis?"
"Because you are brainwashing their minds with all of your... uh, nonsense." Phyllis accuses.
"It's called research Phylis. And by the way, I leave all the brainwashing in Maretime Bay to you." Argyle teased back.
Then Sunny came and brought a plate of two treats. "Unicorn cupcake?" Argyle asked.
Sunny said, "[singsong] Freshly baked!"
"Nuh-uh!" Phyllis said.
"How about pegasus sugar cookies?" Argyle asked again.
Sunny said, "[singsong] One bite!"
Phyllis answered,"No thank you!"
"Oh, why not try these TMNT pies?"Argyle said as he handed out a plate of 4 pies that looked like green turtle shells.
Sunny said, "[singsong] You won't be sorry!"
Phyllis disgusted,"Ew! What is in those pies? Slime?"
"It's vanilla pudding." Argyle answered smugly.
Sunny said, "[singsong] It's delicious!"
"Ugh. You know your an earth pony, Argyle" Phyllis groans and she pulled Sprout away before he could have a bite, "You should really start acting like one. At least for her sake."
Sunny then took a bite on the unicorn cupcake and had pink frosting on her lips,"Mmm! [giggles]". Argyle and her daughter watched the three ponies trotting slowly back home. Argyle still had his smug look on his face as he kept staring at them before he closed the door.
"Who does he think he is? Talking to me like that? That pony is trouble!" Phyllis said.
"Don't worry Mommy. When I become sheriff, I'll keep every pony in line." Young Sprout promised to her.
"Hmm, Sherif Sprout. [chuckles] It does have a certain ring to it." Phyllis agreed.

This is the third warm up quote I made for today. One was made up, and the other was from the first Chapter of Magical Mayhem. And it is true, google says TMNT pies do exist. As for the quotes, they are from Spongebob Squarepants episode: Just One Bite.

You know, I was thinking that Hitch and Sprout are the first to encounter Lita and her sisters. After they beat him up and scare Sprout away, Sunny finds him and he tells her that he was attacked by these ninja ponies.

When Sunny meets Lita and her sisters, they tell her that some self centered jerk called them freaks.

When they run into Hitch at Zephyr Heights...

"Sunny Starscout, you are under arres-" Before Hitch could finish, Zink shocked him right in the face and Sunny closed the door.

"Zink!" She frowned.

"What? He asked for it!"

And after they escape from the show...

Zink grabbed Hitch and pinned him against a wall, twisting a hoof behind his back.

"Ow ow ow!" Hitch cried.

"You don't learn, do you, pretty boy!" Zink growled.

"Zink, let him go!" Sunny said.

"He's the jerk who called us freaks!" Zink pointed at Hitch.

"They're the ninjas who beat me up and threw me in that dumpster!" Hitch nodded at the mutants.

"What?!" Sunny gasped. "Lita and her friends beat you up? You called them freaks?!"

"In a word, duh," Zanna said.

Was your quote of Hitch vs the Ninjas before the Canterlogic showcase?

Perfect. I have an idea for the Canterlogic showcase. But I need someone to help me with the quotes when I post the plot of what happens on the scene from beginning to end. Wanna help?

I'm kind of busy.

I'm thinking that during Sprout's attack, Lita will see Phyllis and says she blames her for all this. Cause she saw the Canterlogic showcase and how she acted. She gives her an harsh lecture on how she's made things worse by encouraging fear and suspicion and being a bad influence to not only earth ponies but to her son as well. And says she was told by Sunny how her dad would say he'd leave brainwashing to her, and says he was right. That she's the brainwasher and tells her that if anyone get's hurt it'll be her fault too before she goes back to helping Sunny. Then Phyllis will see all the chaos going and realize Lita's right.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah granted she had her suspicion when Sprout started addressing himself as emperor and having ponies construct a mecha, she admitted to herself some pony was getting a big head.

Probably smart for my Tank Bred Triceraton to be with them against the giant piece of junk.

And also, maybe Sprout can have those crash test dummies modified into attack bots for the ninjas to fight.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

That would add more to it that way they're not just solely focused on the mecha alone

Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Mar 8th, 2022
Comment posted by Cyan Tank deleted Mar 21st, 2022

You know, when they meet Pipp, she act like the typical high school girl and make blatant unflattering remarks at Lita and her sisters. One remark I can think of is she'll call their masks tacky.

So Zink does this to her...

"Hey, uh Pipp is it?" Zink asked.

"Uh, that's Princess Pipp!" Pipp corrected, huatly.

Zink rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah yeah, anyway, you wanna know something really-what the heck is that?!" She pointed to her left.

"Hmm? What's what?" Pipp looked in the direction.

But the minute she did, Zink put her finger in her mouth then stuck it in Pipp's ear. Pipp squealed in disgust, while the Ninjas burst out laughing.

"Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!" Pipp cried, rubbing her ear.

"That's called a wet willy, yah royal gullibleness," Zink remarked.

"Nice!" Zanna chuckled and they high-fived.

Even Zipp couldn't help but snicker.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Funny stuff

Sensei Lita

As Izzy silently cuts the tree with her horn, Sunny tells them to knock it off.
"We're gonna get to the other side, find the crystal, and bring back magic. And once we do, you'll get to fly, you'll get your fans back, and you'll have me and the ninjas in custody."
"What?!" ninjas questioned.
"Everypony happy now?" Sunny glared at everyone.
Then they all heard a tree fall and looked at Izzy.
"Ta-da!" Izzy said. She had successfully chopped the tree down and landed on the other side to get across.
"Alright!" Zipp cheered.
"Oh great." Hitch groaned.
"Nice work Izzy!" Zanna cheered her.
"Wow. How strong is her horn?" Zink questioned to Mushroom
"I honestly don't have an explanation for that." she answered back.
"Come on everypony!" Sunny called.
They were about to walk across when suddenly,
"No!" one said.
They all paused and turned to Hitch who was still fuming.
"Excuse me?" Sunny questioned.
"I said no! I came all this way to find you and bring you back to Maretime Bay Sunny!" Hitch shouted and then pointed accusing hoof at the ninjas, "That includes you too freaks! You'll be spending the rest of your lives in jail where I can keep an eye on all of you monsters!"
"WHY YOU!" Zink growled and was about to pummel Hitch. But not before Lita putting her hand out in front of her sister to stop her.
"Don't Zink! I'll handle this." Lita assured her before she walked in front of Hitch.
"Listen carefully Sheriff. I don't care what you call us, and I don't really care that you came all this way to get us either. But you can't stop us, and you're coming along with us whether you like it or not." She told him.
"Oh yeah?" Hitch retorted.
"Yeah, now get moving." Lita answered.
"No way! I don't take orders from a freak like you." Hitch snapped.
"Just shut up and get across Hitch!" she snapped back.
Hitch angrily pointed at Lita "Hey, why don't you get off my..."
Suddenly, Lita dashed behind Hitch and she tapped both sides of his neck hard.
"AH!" he shrieked and fell down to the ground paralyzed. Leaving Lita standing with her arms crossed.
"Lita! What did you do?!" Sunny asked in concern.
"Relax Sunny. He'll be fine. I used my pressure points to paralyze him temporarily. My father taught me that technique when I was a young girl." Lita smirked.
"Whoa, your sister is kinda strict." Zipp smirked at the Weasel trio.
"Mm-Hmm," they nodded back while smiling.
Both Pipp and Izzy were feeling a little scared when they saw what Lita did.
Hitch recovered and got up. He didn't see Lita giving him a cheeky look. "Fine," he grunted and never said a word.
As they all went across, they didn't notice that the balloon pony was still up in the sky strapped to the balloon escape pack, "Heeeeelp!"

This idea was very tough. But, thanks to Jebens help and WildCard agreeing to this, I have completed the Canterlogic Showcase quote. It's not 100% perfect if it sounds sloppy or if some parts of this idea are not specific. But this is just the warm up. These quotes contain parts from the TMNT series. For example, Phyllis's quotes are compared to Karai's where she explains the turtles her Foot Bots. One quote is a funny one I thought of for Zanna from Despicable Me if you read closely. As for the parts of Sunny making a scene, that's all on me. I might have over done it, but this is just a rough idea. If there is anything I added that is a bit much, please let me know. I will change it if some parts should not be mentioned at all

The Canterlogic Showcase

At the Canterlogic factory, all earth ponies were developing every invention in the factory. Their main goal is to keep every earth pony safe from other tribes. All the products are then loaded in boxes and delivered to every building in Maretime Bay. As Sprout was making his way inside with the wagon of smoothies toed on his back, one little earth pony giggling wasn’t watching where she was going and almost bumped into Sprout, “Hey, watch it!”, he shouted. Every pony was excited for the big event and were wondering what Phyllis is going to present on stage.
Toots: Welcome, everypony. Got any questions about the Canterlogic factory? Happy to answer them.
Earth Pony: Oh, yeah. Where are the free smoothies?
Toots: Uh, I can't answer that.
Hitch Trailblazer sighs while holding an ice pack on his head, “You know what, Sprout? I think I finally got through to Sunny.”
Sprout spoke, “I’m glad you did Hitch. We can’t have her ruin the annual presentation every time she makes a scene here.”
“Agreed.” Hitch replied.
“By the way, you didn’t tell Sunny about those freaks we ran into yesterday. Did ya?” Sprout questioned to Hitch.
“Nope. But if they show up again, we'll be ready for them this time.” He assured Sprout and both had smug looks on their faces.
But what those two stallions didn’t know was up from above, the ninjas were already here hiding together in one of the conveyor belts up above filled with boxes near the window that wasn’t operated. They have heard the whole thing.
“Oh, we sure hope you two are.” Mushroom quietly chuckled to herself.
“Sunny. Who’s Sunny?” Lita whispered in her thoughts.
“Why are we even here Lita?” Zink questioned to Lita who was beginning to feel bored.
“Ever since we took down the sheriff, we were compromised. And from the looks of this town, things have really changed since we came back here.” Lita answered.
“Well, by the looks of these boxes I opened up, these gadgets are really dumb. It’s like they’re all scared of pegasi and unicorns.” Zanna replied who opened up the boxes to see the gadgets these ponies made, and what she said was correct. They are dumb.
“Exactly, we have to know what they’re up to and what’s going on in this world.” Lita suggested.
Suddenly the lights went off and the show was about to begin.
“Shh, the shows starting.” Mushroom said as the ninjas grabbed a pair of binoculars Mushroom invented to get a better visual.
Announcer Pony spoke, “It's the moment you've all been waiting for. As the founder of Canterlogic, she's been keeping us safe and stylish for the last twenty moons. Please go wild for the one and only... Phyllis Cloverleaf!”
All the crowds began to cheer.
Phyllis Cloverleaf enters on stage, “Thank you! Thank you! Oh, hey, how are ya? Thank you so much. We here at Canterlogic are so thrilled to create perfect products that protect ponies like you... from ponies like that!”
She pointed to some pictures of what she was referring to.
Phyllis Cloverleaf: And, like I always say, "To be scared is..."
Crowd: "...to be prepared!"
“To be scared is to be prepared?” Mushroom questioned.
“Guess they really fear all pony kinds. Even us.” Zanna asked.
“Zanna, we may look like ponies, but we’re not from here. Ok?” Zink frowned.
“Shh.” Lita said.
Phyllis Cloverleaf: Oh, I love it! That's right!
Rob the Pony: Yahoo!
Phyllis Cloverleaf: So, let's start the show!
[runway music]
[cameras clicking]
Phyllis showed the crowd three ponies equipped with different products they invented to keep them safe. “Up first, we have Sugar Moonlight looking absolutely stunning in our high-tech Anti-Mind-Reading Hat. All those psychic unicorns out there are gonna be out of luck when you wear this little number.” She explained. As for Hitch, he was enjoy this and the music. Sprout just kept on drinking his smoothey. The ninjas were not satisfied with what they’re witnessing.
“Now let's welcome Sparkle Chaser in his Pega-Periscope Goggles, the easy way to keep your eye on the sky!” she continued. Unfortunately, Sparkle Chaser wasn’t watching where he was going and accidently fell off the stage “Oh! [chuckles nervously] It's all part of the show!” Phyllis said sheepishly.
The ninjas could not believe what they're seeing.
“Wow. This is just… lame.” Zink said who was not happy about this.
“Yeah, I don’t think these inventions will never keep them safe.” Mushroom agreed.
Third pony was about to activate what looks to be a backpack.
“Next up, the Earth Pony Balloon Escape Pack!”
When the balloon pony activated the escape pack, he shrieked as he flew up into the air so fast that he flew past the ninjas and out of the window.
The ninjas gasped and were worried. Lita, Mushroom, and Zink didn’t remember leaving that window open when they came in here. Except,
“I meant to close that. He’ll be alright, I’m sure.” Zanna chuckled sheepishly.
Her sisters looked at Zanna and frowned.
Down below Hitch was still enjoying the tune, and Sprout was still drinking his smoothey.
Hitch Trailblazer spoke, “Yikes. That's gonna be a lot of paperwork.”
Phyllis Cloverleaf then continued for the final part, “We take great care here at Canterlogic to ensure the safety of you, our loyal customers.”
Crowd: “Awwww...”
“But recently, unicorns and pegasi aren't our only threat now!” (Audience gasps) “That's right, just this morning, our beloved Sheriff Hitch was viciously attacked by a gang of what he described: Ninja Pony Freaks!” (The audience cries in alarm as Phyllis motions to Hitch nursing his head with an ice pack.) “That's why, we have developed a new defense to combat this new threat which we'll reveal at the end of our presentation. Now please stand back.” she said as the crowd stood back. “This product testing demonstration is fully automated.”
Sweets activated the cycle and the lights went on to show a training field with a training dummy standing on a platform. As they were about to begin, Sunny who dressed as an alicorn jumped on the platform and pushed the dummy aside smiling.
Phyllis Cloverleaf: [gasps]
Hitch Trailblazer: [gasps]
Sprout: [spit take]
Crowd: [crowd gasps]
The ninjas: [gasps]
“Who the heck is that?” Zink asked to her sisters.
Mushroom replied, “That must be the pony those two stallions were talking about. She must be the only one who is not afraid of all pony tribes.”
“This is not going to end well.” Zanna worried.
Lita whispered to herself “So that’s Sunny.”
They all watched Sunny pull out a sign of a unicorn horn, pegasus wings, and a horshoe.
But what Lita saw that made her eyes wide, was a hamato symbol embedded on it as well.
“Look at the sign girls.” She whispered. And they all gasped to see the symbol,
“That’s a hamato symbol." Lita said, "Sunny must’ve heard of the ninja clan!”
“True, but she hasn’t met us!” Mushroom whispered back.
Sunny shouted: “Earth ponies of Maretime Bay! Fear is not your friend! But the ninjas, unicorns and pegasi can be! Let's extend the hoof of friendship!” Suddenly, the platform attached boots to Sunny’s hooves.
“Wha—? That is not what I meant.” She spoke.
Phyllis Cloverleaf whispered to Toots and Sweets to shut it down, “[through grated teeth] Turn it off! Turn it off! Turn it off!”
Sweets tried to turn it off, but she couldn’t.
Phyllis Cloverleaf chuckled sheepishly, “So... Now you can prevent an aerial abduction with a set of our new Anti-Pega-Lift Boots!”
Then a claw that looked like a pegasus came down and grabbed Sunny’s cardboard horn and wings clean off.
Sunny Starscout shouted while avoiding the claw, “Peace with Pegasi! Ah! Unity with— ah! —unicorns! Honor with ­— whoa – ninjas!”
Both Toots and Sweets kept fiddling with the controls to stop the program, but to no avail.
Sweets: “Uh... uh...”
Sunny Starscout grunted while banging her sign at the claw to shoo it off. But it took her sign away anyway, “Hey! Gimme that back!” and dropped it on her head “Ow!”
“Ugh, Sunny.” Hitch groans as he ran to try and help save his friend. Sprout didn’t care one bit and just kept drinking his smoothey.
At the ninja’s hiding spot,
“Oh, this is embarrassing.” Zanna moaned.
Then another claw grabbed Sunny’s back and was lifted off the ground. The platform started to rotate and show what appears to be a trap labeled X.
“Peace with... Pegasi! Unity with unicorns! Honor with ninjas!” Sunny yelled.
Phyllis then showed everybody the next phase, “Uh, e-e-everypony, take a look at our Unicorn Entrapment Device!”
Sunny was then equipped by a horn and the claw released her.
“Whoa!” she squeaked. When she landed on the platform, She was trapped inside with an alarm buzzing.
Hitch came over to the two ponies who were still fiddling with the controls.
“Toots! Sweets! Shut her down! Sheriff's orders!” He demanded.
“We're trying!” Toots shouted.
Sweets spoke, “Fully automated" means it has to go through the whole cycle!
Soon, the unicorn trap opened, and now Sunny was equipped with a pair of wings.
“Huh?” she questioned. The door on the right opened revealing a launcher that was aimed at Sunny.
“Oh, no.” She moaned and was lifted off the ground swooping around the training field, “Whoa! [screams] Peace with Pegasi! Unity with unicorns! Honor with Ninjas!”
The crowd and the ninjas kept staring at her flying around in circles.
“Uh, a-a-and this is the Splat-a-pult!” Physllis stated.
Sunny was spun faster and faster, and was covered in gooey slime.
“[screams], CEASE FIRE!” she shrieked as she was splat in the face. That made the crowd and the ninjas groan. Then, the splatapults were turned off and Sunny was gently placed on the ground.
Phyllis shouts out. “Let's hear it, everypony! Come on!”
The crowd cheered at Phylis of her projects. But the ninjas were not happy about this.
“A splatapult? Really? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard!” Mushroom answered.
“Yeah, now I know how Mikey feels.” Zanna said.
“What are you talking about Zanna?” Zink asked.
“Remember hearing story of the Newtralizer?” she explained to her big sister. “Uncle Donnie named that alien lizard when he was rescuing April’s dad alone. And when his brothers showed up, Uncle Mikey was so mad at Donnie that he named something without him. Mikey has a habit of naming stuff, remember?”
“Touché, Zanna. Touché.” Zink groaned flatly.
Soon, a different alarm went off, then a big door opened from behind the training field, revealing what looked like anthro ninja pony bots. (the crowd could not believe their eyes).
“Are those robots?” Zink questioned.
“They look like pony versions of Foot Bots to me.” Mushroom suggested.
Phyllis presented “And for our last presentation, I present you Hoof Bots!”
(crowd goes ooh and ahh)
“HOOF BOTS?!” Sunny and the Ninjas screamed.
Phyllis explained, “Don’t you love it? My new robotic Hoof Bots follow our orders to a “T”. No arguing, no prodding, they do whatever we want. Cool right?”
Lita huffed, “Yeah, convenient. Nice.”
(crowd cheered) Phyllis continued, “These bad boys are programmed with dozens of fighting styles. Each one is equipped with their own ninja weapon, along with some shurikens and kunai daggers. My hoof bots will know every move, every skill, every attack those freaks make. And once they are all fully operational, they will be under our sheriff’s command!” she smirked.
Crowd went crazy and cheered.
The ninjas and Sunny gasped.
Zink could not believe what she just heard, “You’ve got to be kidding me! Those tin-cans are going to follow the sheriff’s orders?! That punk is going down!”
“Zink, be quiet!” Lita demanded.
Suddenly, the Hoof Bots eyes were lit on and they all stared at Sunny.
“Uh-oh.” She whimpered.
The hoof bots charged at her and she screamed. She ran as fast as she could, but the bots were catching up. Soon, they started beating her up and she was screaming in pain. She bangs the door and shouts out, “SOMEPONY LET ME OUT OF HERE!”
Then, she was tackled and getting punched and kicked by the hoof bots.
The crowd and the ninjas groaned and couldn’t bear to watch Sunny get hurt.
“Oh, not cool!” Zink worried.
“Shouldn’t we do something? She could get hurt out there!” Zanna worried.
“No. We can’t interfere.” Lita ordered.
Phyllis shouted. “TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF NOW!”
“We’re trying! We’re trying!” Sweet shouted back. Both she and Toots still can’t stop it.
Hitch had enough “Oh, will you just—”
He pulls the plug and the whole cycle was shut down. All the Hoof Bots were shut off and were flopped to the ground. He went in there and helped Sunny. She was very hurt and looked miserable.
“Sunny, are you okay?” Hitch helped her up.
“Yeah, I’m fine!” she beathed.
She then made her way to the audience limping.
The crowd gasped when they saw scratches and bruises all over Sunny.
Sunny spoke to the audience, “Aren’t you tired of being scared all the time? The truth is we’re not in danger. It’s all a lie. We don’t need any of this Canterlogic junk.”
Phyllis frowned “Oh we don’t, do we? How do you suggest we defend ourselves? With hugs and cupcakes?”
Crowd: [laughs]
Sunny continued, “Just imagine if you have a friend who could fly or a friend who could–”
Phyllis added, “Fry your brains with a single horn zap? Or swoop down and snatch you away? Or worse, those ninja freaks will come for you, striking you down, and showing no mercy?!”
Crowd: [gasps in horrified]
Ninjas: [growled in anger]
“Sheriff, do your job.” Phyllis ordered.
“All right Sunny. Let’s go.” He told her.
“No!” she said, “Everypony needs to hear this! Everything you believe about ninjas, pegasi and unicorns is wrong! They used to be our friends and can be again!”
Phyllis rolled her eyes, “Oh, please.”
“But, if the ninjas are here at Maretime Bay.” She continued. “then… then…”
she took out a deep breath,

“I WANNA BE THEIR FRIEND AND BE PART OF THEIR CLAN!”

Crowd, Hitch, and Phyllis: [gasps]
Everyone could not believe what they just heard from Sunny. The ninjas were surprised and felt touched.
Phyllis frowned, “Are you saying you want to be a ninja?!" Sunny nodded, "Sunny Starscout, you have gone too far! We don’t need those nasty freaks to help us and invading our town. We have these Hoof Bots now and we can defend ourselves by doing it our way. If they ever show their faces again, it’ll be too late for them.”
Sunny gasped, “No! NO! You can’t do that! Don't hurt them! Please! They’re not our enemies!”
Audience Pony 1: “Hey, we don’t need any of them around here!”
Crowd: [booing]
Audience Pony 2: “Get off the stage!”
Hitch goes over to Sunny, “Sunny, let’s go,” as he pulled Sunny out of the stage, “show’s over, Sunny.”
Audience Pony 3: Sunny, you’re just embarrassing yourself.
Phyllis smirked, “It’s quite sad, really. Now, where were we? [giggles]”
The ninjas could not believe what they just heard from her. And so, they jumped out of the window to discuss what they’ve witnessed in the factory.

Here's something for Lita to do during the panic.

As a splatter ball was heading straight for her, in a quick motion, Lita caught it. Phyllis stared in dumbfoundment. But before she could say a word, Lita spun around and hurled the ball right back at her, splatting her in the face.

"That's for everything you said about us!" She yelled back as she ran to catch up with her sisters.

That's awesome. I think I'm not happy the way I said for Sunny to comment of the ninjas "Justice with Ninjas." It should be with honor or nobility with ninjas. You have a better word for this one? She says peace with Pegasi and unity with unicorns over and over.

Honor with Ninjas, sounds more wholesome.

Here's a funny idea. Since Leo calms Mikey down by slapping him in the face in the first episode, we let Lita calm Pipp down in the story! If you see something highlighted in red, that's a sign if you don't want to go along with this idea of the ninjas rescuing Pipp and get the pegasus crystal. At least that's what Phantom-Dragon made in his story of Sunset saving Pipp and Queen Havens.

Delusional Pipp

"But it could be anywhere." Zipp exclaimed.
"Don't be so sure." Zanna's voice called from the shadows. The 4 ninjas came back standing victorious. Lita then held the crystal in her hand.
"Lita, girls!" Sunny cheered as she ran to embrace Lita. "You're all ok, and you got the crystal."
"Of course we did." Lita hugged her back. Then she and her sisters stared at the sheriff. They were not happy to see him again.
"But how?" Izzy asked.
Lita explained, "When we sabotaged the performance, Sunny accidentally bumped into Zipp. Which caused the pegasus crystal to fly out of your bag. So we grabbed it before it fell into the wrong hands. But that's not the reason why we were still up there."
"Huh?" they asked.
Zanna pointed backwards, "This is why."
Then they heard a clanging noise. The ninjas made space and out of the shadows came out was Pipp. She looked totally disgraceful.
"Pipp?" Zipp asked.
"Gimme that!" Pipp snatched the crystal out of Lita's hand, "Somepony seriously needs to explain why this thing was so important that you had to ruin my whole show over it?"
Zipp galloped to her, "Trust me, it was." She was about to grab the crystal out of her sister's hoof. But Pipp wasn't finished yet.
"You left me hanging there in the spotlight." she frowned and then looked at the four ninjas. "And I had to be rescued... BY THEM!"
Lita spoke calmly, "Whoa, whoa, easy princess. We couldn't just leave you there."
"So why rescue me and not my mom?" she complained.
"Because all you care about is getting attention and become famous!" Lita exclaimed. "You can't just lie to your own people and pretend to be the only ones who can fly. And let's face it, your mother is such a drama queen."
"It doesn't matter what you think. All is lost because of you, your sisters, my sister, and your FRIENDS!" she cried out, "Now everpony knows we can't fly."
Pipp then felt her phone vibrate. She took her phone out to see another news broadcast from Dazzle.
"A warrant is out for the arrest of the princesses," Dazzle reported.
"Pipp, Zipp, save yourselves!" Haven's cried dramatically, before she was posted for another snap photo.
"Wow." Lita exclaimed dryly.
"What?!" Pipp shouted and began to panic, "This is not happening! THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING!"
She suddenly got slapped in the face by Lita. Pipp stopped talking, before she narrowed her eyes, "Did you just slap me?"
"I was calming you down." Lita advised.
"WHY WOUD THAT CALM ME DOWN?!" Pipp yelled who was sweating and red in the face.
"I think she's delusional." Mushroom suspected.
"Oh I'll show you who's delusional you ugly two legged—!" Pipp growled and was ready to beat her. But Zipp stopped her.
"Pipp, forget about all that. We think we can bring back magic. But we need that crystal."
"Have you lost your mind?" she asked.
"Please, this might be our only chance." Zipp pleaded.
"You should listen to your sister Pipp." Lita said. "It was her idea to get that crystal in the throne room so we can bring back magic. We're all trying to make sure that all pony kinds are living in harmony. You could either spend the rest of your life behind bars with your mom, or you can come with us and help bring back magic to this world. The decision is yours."
Lita extends her hand out, "So, are you with us or not?"
Pipp looks at her, then at her sister, and the others. She really wanted to have all the attention at Zepher heights. But then she realizes there's no turning back. She groans and hands the crystal to her.
"Fine!" she replied and took the lead, "I know a way out. Come on."
And so, Lita gives the crystal to Sunny as she places it in her bag before they followed her.
"What? Wait you can't just..." But they all ignored Hitch and followed Pipp, "BUT I'M THE SHERIFF!" he whined.
"SHUT UP AND FOLLOW US SHERIFF DITCH!" Zink yelled.
Hitch groans and follows them, but not before saying, "IT'S SHERIFF HITCH. NOT SHERIFF DITCH!"
"WHATEVER!" Zink shouts back. "I can't believe we're bringing this guy." she mumbled.

Thank you. it has been changed.

Here's something else for the panic

Sunny suddenly stopped, causing Izzy to bump into her. The Hoof Bots were blocking their way, and got out their weapons.
"Not again!" Sunny moaned.
But just as they were about to attack, four figures jumped down from a roof and began destroying the bots. One bot was about to strike the two ponies as they screamed, when a tessen sliced through it. One at a time, the top and bottom part fell down and standing there, was Lita.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
Sunny only gave a deep gasp as she stared at Lita.
"You're... a ninja!"

That's cool! I was just getting into that. However, this will take 2 days. In a few hours, I have to return back to college. I'm sorry to keep you waiting Jebens. But I promise you, it will be done. For you and WildCard. I need more time.

Here's a little quote of mine that will be in this idea:

"Uh, ninja... watch out for the other bot!" Sunny warned, pointing to the one that was behind her.
Lita smirked, still holding her bladed tessen fan.
"Which bot?" she questioned, "Oh, you mean this bot right here?" she shrugged. And back threw her tessen like a boomerang and never looked back. The fan hit the Hoof Bot and it broke into pieces. Her tessen came back and she caught it, fanning it, and made a pose to Sunny and Izzy with a smug look on her face.
"WHOOAA!" The two ponies gasped.

This is a good quote I came up with for now. But will eventually be part of the unicorn attack, once I put it all together in a word document and paste it in. It is a reference to my favorite show season 3 of Beast Wars, episode 6: Feral Scream Part 2. It is compared to Cheetor in his transmetal 2 body and back-shooting Waspinator before he poses. Like this:

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Be a Hero for a Change

As Sunny leaves to join the rest of the group around to fireplace leaving Hitch to himself, Lita looked over and walked up to him.

"Hitch." she began.

"What now?" Hitch asked in a groan.

"Let me ask you something, how did you become Sheriff of Maretime Bay?"

"Through hard work, dedication, and loyalty, of course." Hitch answered like it was obvious.

"Really?" Lita crossed her arms, "Because after what Sunny told me about how Maretime Bay really is, I don't think you've actually done anything worthy of that title."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hitch squinted.

"She told me the ponies there are all law abiding citizens, not because you keep it that way, but because they all share the same brainwashed belief that all other pony tribes are bad and they're the only good ones. Basically all you do is order ponies to pick up their litter."

"That's not true!" Hitch protested, "I mean I... I." Hitch tried to argue some more but started realizing despite all his talk and dedication to keeping Maretime Bay safe, he never actually did lock up any pony in their jail or anything." this started to make him doubt himself until Lita continued.

"I'm not trying to step on your hooves, but to give you the chance to actually do something good for not just yourself, but for all ponies. Even be a hero for once."

"A hero?" Hitch asked.

"Yes. Like it or not you've become a part of something much bigger than yourself and everything else could ever imagine. If you help us restore the magic to Equestria you'll go down in history as a hero who helped all ponykind. Think about it." Lita walked back over to the girls to join them around the fire.

Sunny talks some sense into Hitch

Soon, the group sat at the base of a big rock and Zipp and Mushroom started a campfire.

"Oh, yeah! Nailed it!" Izzy cheered.

"Booyah!" Zanna added.

"You rock, girls!" Zink said.

Hitch sat alone. He didn't want to anywhere near the unicorn and the two pegasi. And he especialy didn't want to be near the ninjas. Growling, he tried to light his own campfire, but was having no luck. "Come on, stupid stick," he complained.

Zipp called over, "You need some backup, sheriff?"

"Cause it's sure looking like you do," Mushroom added.

"No! Thank you. I've got it," Hitch insisted, then he grumbled to himself, "Come on... If only I had a match..." Finally a small flame lit. "Hah!" He shouted in triumph, only for the flame to fizzle out, and growled in frustration, especially when Zink and Zanna laughed.

"Oh, well, that was sad to watch," Zipp commented.

"He sure got it alright," Mushroom put in.

"Nice fire, Sheriff Ditch!" Zink remarked.

"You're a real camping expert!" Zanna mocked, and the two laughed again.

"Come on, don't be a hero, dude," Zipp called. "Come get warm."

"It's better than being cold," Lita noted, but Hitch didn't budge. She sighed and shook head. Then turning to Sunny, she asked, "How can you be friends with that douche bag?"

"I know Hitch has his... flaws, but he's really not a bad pony," Sunny explained. "I'll go talk to him." She got up and walked toward her friend, who was trying again to light a fire.

"Are you sure about all this?" Hitch asked. "Because if we just go back to Maretime Bay..."

"What have we got to lose?" Sunny inquired.

"By giving magic back to our enemies?" Hitch retorted. "Uh, let me think. I know – a lot!"

"Come on. Do they look like enemies to you?" Sunny motioned toward the other ponies.

"My sparkle is aquamarine?" Pipp asked after Izzy had said it to her. "That's, like, my sixth favorite color!"

"Well, I know for a fact those ninjas are enemies!" Hitch glared at Lita and her sisters.

"And why is that?" Sunny asked, nonchalant.

"Hmm, let's see, they beat me up, threw me in a dumpster, punched me, pinned me to a wall, mocked me, oh, and that white one also paralyzed me!" Hitch stated.

"That's because you keep treating them like their monsters!" Sunny noted. "You misjudged them, tried to arrest them when they did nothing wrong, and you called hideous freaks. They have names and they have feelings, just like we do, Hitch. Just because they're different from us, doesn't mean they're dangerous!"

"How can you be so sure of that?" Hitch questioned.

"Because they saved me and Izzy from the Hoof Bots," Sunny explained. "And they rescued Pipp even though she was rude to them. If they were as bad as you say, they wouldn't have bothered to do all that. Lita, Zink, Zanna, and Mushroom are friends, so are Izzy, Pipp, and Zipp. And I think you're open-minded enough to see that."

Hitch sighed and admitted, "I don't know. Maybe I should just go back to Maretime Bay where I'm needed."

"If that's what you want. But you should know I'm actually glad you're here, Hitch," Sunny said. "We all are." She walked back over to the others and nodded for him to join them.

Hitch snorted and begrudgingly walked over and sat down with them.

"Glad you could join us, Hitch," Lita said.

"Whatever," Hitch mumbled.

Your quotes on this one are awesome dude! I LOVE IT! :raritystarry:

Meeting Alphabittle

Soon, Izzy led them to a rust coated stallion who was laying his chin on a table, looking depressed like all the others.

"That's the pony I was talking about," Izzy whispered loudly, as the pony looked at her slightly annoyed.

"Thank you, Izzy," Lita deadpaned, then she and sat across from the pony. "Um, hello? Sorry to intrude but we were told you could help us?"

"So word in the forest is you collect crystals," Sunny inquired.

"Like the small blue kind," Zanna added in detail.

"Yes, I do. Well, I mean, I did," the pony explained. "I lost 'em all in a limbo contest with... Alphabittle!"

"Oh, no," Izzy suddenly looked worried.

"You lost them all?!" The ninjas exclaimed.

"Who's Alphabittle?" Sunny asked.

She was interrupted by the sound of a bell clanging. They turned toward a counter where a big unicorn stallion was ringing a bell. He had a grey coat and a wild white mane, sideburns, and a gotuee.

"Time's up! Pass it over, Jasper," he said to another pony trying to solve a puzzle cube.

The pony, Jasper, groaned before handing the cube over with a sigh. With smug grin, Alphabittle solved the puzzle cube in seconds before he slamed it on the table in triumph.

"Guess that makes me the winner. Again," Alphabittle chuckled. "Pay up."

"Ugh. Fine," Jasper handed him a snow globe and walked away looking sad.

"You could always try winning it back!" Alphabittle offered, but Jasper didn't come back. "All right, suit yourself." Alphabittle shrugged and placed the globe on a shelf with other things he presumably won off other ponies.

"Poor guy," Zanna said, as Jasper walked past them.

"I'm guessing that Alphabittle wins a lot?" Mushroom asked.

"The Undefeated Master of Games!" Izzy stated dramatically. "He never, ever, loses!"

"Wow! That's admittingly impressive," Lita said.

"Probably cause the smug jerk is taking advantage of these ponies lack of skill!" Zink assumed.

"Yeah, but I bet one of us could beat him," Zanna bragged.

Sunny glanced at Alphabittle's shelf and gasped when she saw a blue crystal sitting on it. "There it is! I've got an idea. Maybe I can beat Alphabittle at his own game."

"Are you sure about that, Sunny?" Lita asked.

"Positive!"

"Wait. Alphabittle can smell fear," Izzy warned.

"Got it," Sunny replied. "Okay. Be cool." Then she strolled toward the counter, while Izzy groaned in worry.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Lita stated.

"She doesn't think things through, does she?" Mushroom asked Hitch.

"Nope," Hitch answered.

Here is the quote as promised. Some of it I may have gone too far or should not be mentioned at all. As for the ninjas fighting, that is based on Season 2 of TMNT 2012 when the turtles first fought the foot bots and do there own fighting styles to be unpredictable. Some parts after Lita destroying three Hoof Bots needs to have more ideas & quotes before they defeated all the droids. The part where Sunny and Izzy are confused when the ninjas do sneak attacks is from Sonic X episode 2 of Sonic rescuing Cream. And the quotes of the ninjas meeting Sunny and Izzy are based on Beast Wars Feral Scream Part 2. Some of the lines are highlighted yellow or red. Yellow means it needs to be fixed or can be mentioned in the scene, red means it shouldn't be mentioned. But if you guys feel like the ones highlighted in yellow and red are a good idea, then it's ok with me.

Unicorn Attack

When Sunny was sitting on the bench feeling depressed, she heard two ponies on her left running passed her screaming.

Earth Pony Stallion: [panted, screams]

Earth Pony Mare: [screaming]

“What the?” Sunny turned who was confused. Then a mirage of earth ponies were running wild and screaming.

“What’s going on? What’s happening?” she questioned to the earth ponies. No one replied, except that one earth pony bumped her and she got knocked out. Then a freaky shadow appeared under the bridge. The ninjas weren’t sure what that shadow was either.

“Do you think it’s a unicorn or a pegasus?” Zanna questioned.

“I don’t know.” Mushroom answered, “It must’ve traveled all the way to Maretime Bay by itself.”

A seagull fainted, earth ponies at an ice cream stand gasped, and a train driver stopped the trolley. When Sunny looked up, she couldn’t believe what she saw.

Sunny: [deep gasp]
It was a unicorn. She was purple and her mane was blue. She smiled, “Hi, new friend! My name’s Izzy.”

Sunny got up and was amazed. “U— U— Unicorn!” she shouted.

Then all the earth ponies started screaming and running in different directions. Food stands were locked, curtains from stores were pulled down, and one earth pony dived into a manhole to the sewers.

“Wow. I can’t believe all the earth ponies are afraid of THAT unicorn.” Zink said doubtfully.

“Yeah, she doesn’t look scary, she looks kinda cute.” Zanna agreed.

Izzy looked at all the earth ponies running in random directions while panicking, and Sunny couldn’t stop looking at her with amazement.

“Ooh, is everypony playing hide-and-seek?” She questioned and looked at one earth pony stallion hiding behind his ice cream stand, “I see you!” she smiled.

The stallion screamed and jumped over the railing to the sea, “Argh! It’s a unicorn!”

“Really?” Zink asked flatly.

Sprout and Hitch came out of the police station and sees all the ponies panicking.
“Hey what’s going on?” Hitch asked. When he saw Izzy he gasped. Staring at her, her horn, and towards Sunny.

“Unicorn attaaaaaaaack! He yelled.

Sprout looked at Hitch’s direction. He just screamed and bump his head on the front door.
Hitch pressed the alarm.

“This is not a drill!” he shouted, “I repeat – this is not! A! Drill!”

He headed towards the direction while Sprout ran away like a coward. Hitch then saw a little colt standing out of the open who didn’t know what to do and could almost get hurt by the rampage.

“A vulnerable young pony,” he gasped. He jumped over the barrels of apples and caught the kid,
“Gotcha,” he said and then gave it to his mother, “Your son is safe now mam.” He said proudly and dashed away. But she was confused.

“This isn’t my kid!” she shouted to the sheriff.

“You’re welcome!” Hitch shouted back.

The ninjas could not believe what he just did.

“What an idiot! He saved the pony and gave it to the wrong parent?!” Mushroom growled.

“This guy is a total douche bag! He thinks he can protect the whole town on his own! But he can’t, that was terrible!” Lita frowned.

“Sheriff Ditch is a bit of a show-off too!” Zink frowned.

Her sisters then giggled.

“You’re calling him Sheriff Ditch?” Zanna asked.

“Yeah. It’s better than Sheriff Hitch.” Zink smirked.

“I like that! We’re calling him that name from now on!” Lita chuckled.

Hitch stopped and shouted, “Man the splat-a-pult! Activate the unicorn traps! Release the Hoof Bots!” then he saw a piece of paper dropped on the ground, “Pick up that litter!”

Bunch of ponies stared at him, and one sheepishly picked up the litter and took off. Sunny and the ninjas saw the tiles everywhere marked with red X’s started to pop out of the ground. They knew this was bad news. Then they saw Izzy trotting towards the railing.

“Wow! Is that the sea?” Izzy said in awe when she was heading for a unicorn trap. “I’ve never seen the sea!”

The ninjas: [gasped]

Sunny ran and stopped her just in time.

The ninjas: [sighed]

“I’ve got to get you out of here.” Sunny told Izzy and they both made a run for it.

“Come on, let’s follow them.” Lita ordered as they jumped from roof to roof.

“Earth ponies are serious about games.” Izzy chuckled.

“There not playing. They’re terrified.” Sunny shouted.

“Oh no! Of what?” Izzy asked.

“You! You’re a unicorn! Earth ponies hate unicorns!” Sunny explained.

“Really? That seems a little harsh.” Izzy mumbled.

They both shrieked when they almost got splat by the splat-a-pults operated by Toots and Sweets. Phyllis stood while wearing the anti-mind reading hat glaring at them with some Hoof Bots right beside her.

“Stop them!” Phyllis ordered. Hoof Bots acknowledged that and charged at the two mares.

Izzy scared, “What are they?”

Sunny squeaked, “They’re Hoof Bots!”

When the ninjas saw this, they had to do something and fast. “We need to go in full ninja mode.” Lita ordered. “Split up and destroy them before those ponies see us.”

The ninjas went down, split up, and did stealth attacks. Mushroom shot her darts with her blow gun while the others threw their shurikens at the Hoof Bots. They each kept short-circuiting them from every building they were hiding before they collapsed. One by one, the Hoof Bots were being destroyed leaving Sunny and Izzy shocked and confused.

“I don’t understand. What’s going on?” Izzy asked.

“We can’t stick around to find out.” Sunny declared, “Let’s go!”

The two ran into the crossfire and tried to avoid the attacks from the splat-a-pults and the Hoof Bots. Some of the earth ponies panic got splattered by the splat-a-pults. They hid behind the trolley and couldn’t find an opening. Then the ninjas cleared a path for them in the shadows and the two ponies ran and headed to the second street. One splatter ball hit the fourth wall. The ninjas regrouped on the streets and followed from behind. Phyllis, Toots, and Sweets gasped and couldn’t believe that they were seeing four ponies running on their hind legs.

“Ninja Pony Freaks.” she glared and pointed at them, “Aim at those ponies! Don’t let them escape!” she ordered. Toots and Sweets fired at them, and splatter balls were heading right for the ninjas.

“Look out!” Lita shouted. They dodged the attack and hid behind the trolley. “Get to high ground. I’ll be right behind you.” she said. The weasels ran across the street and jumped to the rooftops. Lita was about to jump when a splatter ball was heading straight for her. In a quick motion, Lita caught it. Phyllis stared in dumbfoundment. But before she could say a word, Lita spun around and hurled the ball right back at her, splatting her in the face.

"That's for everything you said about us!" She yelled back as she ran to catch up with her sisters.

Sunny and Izzy were heading back where they started. Sunny ran around the unicorn trap.

Izzy jumped around them like hopscotch: “[humming] Whee!”

Suddenly, Sunny stopped to see Izzy trotting towards the movie theater. Izzy stared at the picture and the name of the movie of what appeared to be the pony version of Terminator 2: called “Judgement Neigh”.

“Oh! I haven’t seen this one yet.” Izzy said. She didn’t watch where she was going again and was suddenly trapped in the unicorn entrapment box.

Sunny gasped and went over to her. The ninjas arrived from the rooftop and saw Izzy was trapped. Hitch arrived too and calmed every pony down.

“Alright, citizens, calm down. The threat has been neutralized. The unicorn has been captured.” He said smugly. ”You may now cheer.”

All the earth ponies cheered for Hitch.

The ninjas glared at him and wait for something to happen.

“Ugh, I really hate this guy.” Zink grumbled who wanted to take him down so badly.

“Should we get Izzy out of that box and knock out Sheriff Ditch again?” Mushroom asked Lita.

Zink and Zanna thought it be a great idea. They didn’t like Hitch one bit. But Lita saw Sunny walk slowly toward the entrapment box.

Lita said, “No.”

Her sisters were shocked, “Huh?”

Lita exclaimed, “I think we let Sunny take care of this. If worse comes to worse, we’ll jump in and save them.”

Both Zink and Zanna were not pleased. But they followed Lita’s orders and watched.

Hitch saw Sunny trotting slowly to the box, “Sunny!”

She stopped one bit, but then went closer to the trap.

“What are you doing?” Hitch asked.

Sunny stared at the red button which opens the entrapment box. Hitch saw what she was up to and tried to tell her to stop.

“Don’t even think about it.” Hitch demanded.

The ninjas watched in silence.

“That’s it. Come on.” Lita whispered.

Sunny frowned at Hitch and her hoof was inches towards the button.

“No, don’t you dare.” He said.

“No, no, no, no!” Hitch shouted as Sunny smirked and pressed the button, “Sunny!”

The box opened and Izzy was free.

Izzy asked, “So, your name’s Sunny?”

The earth ponies panicked again and few ran in random directions, onto the traps, and sealed inside. Taking the chance, the two mares made a run for it.

“Bye! It was nice to meet you all.” Izzy yelled.

Sunny suddenly stopped, causing Izzy to bump into her. The Hoof Bots were blocking their way, and got out their weapons.

“Not again!” Sunny moaned.

They went the other way. But more Hoof Bots armed and ready blocked there escape. They were surrounded.

“Gotcha now.” Hitch smirked. “Get them!” he ordered.

But just as they were about to attack, four figures jumped down from a roof and began destroying the bots. One bot was about to strike the two ponies as they screamed, when a tessen sliced through it. One at a time, the top and bottom part fell down and standing there, was Lita.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

Sunny only gave a deep gasp as she stared at Lita.

“You’re… a ninja!” Sunny said in awe.

“And you are Sunny and Izzy!” Lita smiled.

“You know our names?” Izzy asked.

“Yeah. We’ve been watching you. All this time. From the factory, and when you two first met.” She answered.

Sunny could not believe that the ninjas have heard everything she said and have been protecting her. She and Izzy then saw one Hoof Bot stood back up and was about to attack Lita from behind.

“Uh, ninja... watch out for the other bot!” Sunny warned, pointing the one behind Lita as it slowly began to charge at her.

Lita who was still holding her bladed tessen fan smirked.

“Which bot?” she questioned, “Oh, you mean this bot right here?” she shrugged. As the hoof bot ran at her, she back threw her tesson at the Hoof Bot and never looked back. The fan went straight through the bot slicing it in half. Her tesson came back like a boomerang. When Lita caught it with her right hand, she fanned herself, smirking and pointed to the two ponies that meant 'Right back at ya'.

Sunny and Izzy were dumbfounded in the face and were shocked.

“WHOOAA!” They gasped in amazement.

“And by the way, the names Lita. Lita Hamato,” She introduced, “And these are my sisters.”

The weasel trio came to them.

“I’m Mushroom!” Mushroom introduced.

“I’m Zink!” Zink introduced.

“And I’m Zanna! Hi!” Zanna waved.

"Hi new friends." Izzy smiled who was in awe.

“This… is… so amazing! Your actual mutant ninjas of the Hamato Clan.” Sunny amazed.

“Huh, nice to know somepony isn’t afraid of us.” Zink complemented. “Unlike some.”

Hitch snorted out loud, “You!”

The ninjas turned around staring at Hitch.

“Hello Sheriff. Happy to see us again?” Lita asked smugly.

“You’ve got some nerve of showing your faces again in Maretime Bay.” He frowned.

Sunny asked silently, “Again?”

“First off, you hurt our friends, Sheriff Ditch.” Zink belched out.

“What did you call me?” he glared.

“Yeah, that’s right. We’re calling you Sheriff Ditch now. It’s a way better name than Sheriff Hitch dude.” Zink teased and the ninjas laughed.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.” He glared and then more Hoof Bots came marching behind him armed and waiting his orders. “As sheriff, I’m asking you to lower your weapons and surrender.”

The mutants looked back at Sunny and Izzy. So, they slowly lowered their weapons.

Lita began walking slowly to him.

“Halt.” He shouted to her. But Lita didn’t stop.

“I said halt!” he demanded again, but she didn’t.

“Shoot her!” he ordered four Hoof Bot archers who were behind him aimed their arrows at her. They fired their arrows as they were heading right for Lita. She stopped, and just like what she did with the splatter ball, she leaned to her left and right while catching the four arrows in motion before they could hit her. Hitch was dumbfounded. So were the earth ponies. Sunny and Izzy had wide eyes. Lita snapped the arrows into pieces and brushed them off her hands.

“I don’t think so,” Lita responded, as her sisters holding their weapons came toward her. Lita clenched her fist and smirked, “In fact, I think it’s time to bash some bots.”

Hitch was so angry he pointed his hoof at them.

“ATTACK!” he called out.

The Hoof Bots charged at the ninjas.

Lita grabbed her two tanto blades and shouted, “Ninjas, take 'em down!” The ninjas charged and they fought against them.

Sunny and Izzy watched the ninjas defending themselves.

“Look at them go!” Izzy gasped in wide eyes.

“They fight just like the turtles I’ve heard from my dad’s stories.” Sunny replied.

Mushroom attacks them with her intellective mind. She kept shooting them from a distance. She then ran on the sidewalk as 5 more Hoof Bots ran after her. She saw the lamppost, the wall, a garbage can, a food stand, and a manhole right in front of her. She smirked and began using her mathematical calculations to determine the exact spot the hoof bots would approach. Mushroom can see mathematics, geometry, and physics equations floating everywhere in her mind. At that moment, she stopped, made a 180 degree turn, and held a bunch of shurikens in her hands.

“Heads up!” she shouts and threw the shurikens. They started bouncing on all the five objects she saw, and they came straight at the Hoof Bots causing them to short circuit and collapse.

“Didn’t see that coming, did ya?” She chuckled and ninja posed.

Zink loves fighting her enemies head on. She blocked their attacks with her bo-staff/spear and stabbed them. When she got all of them, she was depressed.

“Come on! Is that all you got?! Give me more!” she shouted. Then more and more still came at her.

“Yes.” She smirked. She picked up a broken Hoof Bot and threw it at them. A lot got hit, but a few dodged it. Zink charged at them and slashed them all with one swing. She heard them break into pieces and never looked back.

“Too slow.” She chuckled. And helped her sisters.

Zanna avoided getting attacked by the Hoof Bots. She has raw talent, agility, and sheer unpredictability. She used her chigiriki mace and started swinging her weapon at the Hoof Bots while dodging their attacks.

“Oh yeah boiiii! Come and get some.” She gestured to the Hoof Bots. The Hoof Bots tried to attack her, but she was too quick. She grabbed a lamppost, flipped over and kicked one to the side before she landed and continued swinging and flipping.

“Booyakasha!” she shouted while still fighting.

“Booyakasha?” Izzy asked.

“That’s their battle cry,” Sunny grinned excitedly. “Oh, I've got so many questions to ask them!”

Lita was able to take on strong opponents. She has been trained extensively by her master Leonardo. She blocked and destroyed Hoof Bots with her tanto blades. Suddenly, three Hoof Bots threw their shurikens at Lita. So she charged at them, knock their shurikens away, and sliced them with one blow.

Soon, the ninjas defeated all the hoof bots.

“Looks like your out of Hoof Bots.” Lita answered.

Hitch frowned and was about to say something.

Mushroom said, "We'd loved to stay and chat, but we gotta pull a ninja vanish now."

“Astalavista baby!” Zanna shouted, threw a smoke bomb and they vanished.

Sprout responded, “They’re gone! Where’d they go?”

“Only one place. Deputy, to the lighthouse!” Hitch ordered.

“Uh” Sprout said. He dashed onto the unicorn trap and sealed himself. “Oh no. I appear to be trapped.” He pretended.

Hitch groaned, “You got to be kidding me.”

I think I over did it. It was tough. :facehoof:

Well, one thing I would change is that the HoofBots they destroyed were the only bots. So after they defeat them then they smoke bomb out of their.

Mushroom: We'd loved to stay and chat, but we gotta pull a ninja vanish now.

Hey Jeb, have you thought about my Tank Bred Triceraton idea?

It's fixed Jeb. And BTW, that part of Lita catching the arrows? I followed the idea of you mention Lita catching the splatter ball. Not only that, I did research on some arrow catchers if it's possible. Apparently ninjas can catch arrows. I feel it's perfect for the unicorn attack. What do ya think?

I honestly don't know?

Just think about it, please.

I thought about it, I don't really think there's any place for the Triceraton, but it is the early stages. And I want at least three of the Ninjas human allies to join them. So we'll have to wait and see.

Are we gonna have Lita and her sisters have medallions with Equestria magic left like the turtles?

I really don't know?

Oh, and maybe Zink's the one who makes up names like Mikey. It'll be a nice difference.

Ok, just asking. I take it Shadow Jones, Tommy Hale, and Casey Marie O'Niel are the three allies coming along with them?

Right. Because you said in the deviant art that Zanna is not clueless, and Zink doesn't bully her sisters. But Zink is snarkly to others that insult her and her family.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 1,194