Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 90 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Wildcard25
Group Admin

In my Turtles of Equestria story, at the end the turtles and their allies meet director Canter Zoom who they remember from Camp Everfree and vice versa. And the director has an idea to make a movie based off the turtles. What if a story was made and the turtles, their allies, and the Rainbooms are invited out to Hollywood or somewhere for the movie's unveiling, and everyone thinks the turtles are just the actors in costume

Will I think it might be good but you will need a good villain for this.

That might actually work.

Maybe to keep the Turtles identity totally secret, Canter will change the name of the movie to "The Kung Fu Alien Turtles". That is based on the original idea for the 2014 movie and the TMNT refrenced skit form Uncle Grampa.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Sadly he already declared it as The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie. And besides it's Hollywood, people are so used to seeing publicity and entertainment a real alien, mutant, or monster could walk right up to people and they'd assume they're people in costume.

my question is, will Canter Zoom's movie loosely follow the 2012 events or will make changes that resemble other TMNT, like it's he makes the 90s movie or something

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well possibly make it as a combination of the original 90s movie mixed with the 2012 series.

That be perfect for this scene:

Mikey: hopefully we got a stellar cast. Admit it. Greg cripes so wanted to be me!

Canter Zoom: well not exactly, Mikey, but I thought these guys were solid enough for your parts.

(Hands them a sheet)

Raph: Hmm. Pais, Tochi, Rist, and … Feldman? Is this suppose to be a comedy?

Okay. It was from the Hollywood episode of the Real Ghostbusters. Hopefully I got the names right. They’re the last names of the voices of the turtles from the first 90’s movie.

ye, I'm how many creative liberties will be made, like, will April and Casey be teenagers or adults, will Splinter be originally a rat or a human, what will Karai's roll be, will there be other mutants enemies or allies, you know small details and if so how did the turtles and allies contribute

You know what? That could be a great idea. I would like to read a story like that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10