Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I know I have a couple more fictions in plan, but I noticed that Equestria Ninja Girls has crossovered with DC but we haven’t tried Marvel. I’ve been watching the 90’s Iron Man cartoon and might do a crossover with that. I’ll also have Spider-Man and others appear as well. The antagonists would be the Mandarin and Modock.

Would anyone be interested in seeing that? It’ll be a while but I thought I’d ask first.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Original Iron Man, huh? Definitely different compared to Avengers Assemble Iron Man, where they make him more RDJ like

Just like to stick to what I know best. I know I’m old.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Well I did enjoy the original Fox Kids Spider Man, and he fought along side the Iron Man and even War Machine of that era

It’s one of my favorite episodes. That’s why I might add other Marvel Heroes in it as cameos or something. Just need to ponder on it

What about the Avengers?

Some members would show up

Even Deadpool?

I’ll probably at least give him a cameo

Have you watched Iron Man 3?

that sounds interesting, but if you plan to do something with spiderman you should do the crossover with Spectacular Spider-Man, if with Iron Man then with Iron Man: Armored Adventures, or if you want with the Avengers you could do The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I might lean towards Earths mightiest heroes, but I might do my own take on the Mandarin in it since he wasn’t in the series and I want him to be the antagonist.

You watched earth’s mightiest heroes too?

I’ve seen the marvel shows even the Disney plus ones

Donatello actually met Jack Kirby and entered a world similar to Kirby’s Asgard

In an a later comic Donatello actually fought Loki from Norse mythology

I didn’t know you were a fan and have you watched futures avengers because I think that could be a good idea for another fic

I know. It was also an episode of the 2003 series

I would be amazing to see how the future avengers are trained as ninja’s

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21