Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 99 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 2377 )
  • Viewing 2,101 - 2,150 of 2,377

Rise Donnie. Rise Donnie has a big ego and is totally irresponsible as he blames all his screw ups on everyone but himself.

Gotcha. I never watched the Rise of the Turtle series.

I was thinking that when Raph and Sunset fight Boscha at the construction sight, Trix could join the fight.

Boscha: Finishing you both off will be a breeze! (Summoning two flaming grudgby balls.) Since Luz is a total pushover, that means you other humans are too! (Tossed the balls in the air and spin-kicked them straight at Sunset and Trix... only for Sunset to deflect the first ball with one of her kunai and for Trix to grab a pipe and wacking the second away like a baseball.)

Trix: See, here's the thing, home-slice, not all us humans are pushovers! And neither is Luz! You under-feel me!

Sunset: And I think you'll find that we're VERY capable of fighting back against bullies like you!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah Boscha's gonna be dealing with girls that aren't so intimidated like Willow was back then

You know, I was thinking, when writing the fights for Boscha and the Gladus Trio, we could take some inspiration from the Avatar and Korra element battles, since the Owl House creator is an Avatar fan.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

good to know the creator loves Avatar

HEY DANYREM CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!

The last Ronin Lost Years Comic is Finally Here!

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-The-Last-Ronin-The-Lost-Years/Issue-1?id=210354

Reign: hi everyone meet my lil friends

The big hungry snapping turtle is Odyn male,

the pale talented tot albino one is Uno a male,

this brown spitfire tortoise is Moja a female ,

And this little genius box turtle with tattoos is YI a female

Remember how I pictured the Ninjas, Jake, and the Hexsquad running into trouble before meeting each other at a werehouse?

Well, I've thought of a better arrangement.

The Turtles and Rainbooms run into Kikimora and her scouts and they briefly fight, Donnie saying fighting Kiki's abomaton is like fighting the Kraang Biotroids.

Mikey: Minus the butt canons.

Jake and his friends run into Abigail Finn and she tranquilizes Jake but then get's knocked down by Rose and flees.

The Hexsquad runs into Hun and the Purple Dragons. Eda fights Hun but get's overpowered until Luz and her friends subdue Hun and they all run off.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yes there are so many ideas for this I need to make sure they’re all in alignment especially since I don’t recall where every idea was pitched

I saw the next Gen of teenage mutant ninja turtles

Yeah, I have to look through to find the quotes and I ideas pitched.

Maybe we should create a separate Forum for Magic in Manhattan.

Along with other upcoming stories after this one too.

Well, the Magic in Manhattan ideas and quotes started at page 13.

What Ideas and quotes do you already have down?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Basically the ones I remember the most is April, Rose, and Amity's voice comparison, and the group in the lair

Well, a few ideas I can remind you of are...

Chang, Abigail, and Kiki kidnapping Lao Si and trying to have him crushed in a junkyard while the heroes save him.

Retrieving the chalice with the evil gjinn at a gala.

Fu, King, Spike, and Hayley battle Bananas B, Yan Yan, and Olivia for a dimension dagger.

Luz meeting Sir Malicai and getting tricked into his LARP game, thinking he has Amity.

Facing the Squirrelanoids and eventually the Squirrelanoid Queen.

Tibbles, Boscha, and the Gladus Trio briefly teaming up with Stockman before Tibbles drinks mutagen and mutates, then they lead him to a construction sight in the Party Wagon that Luz drives and crashes, where they subdue Tibbles and the bullies.

Lao Si, Eda, King, Fu Dog, Mikey, Pinkie, Rainbow, Casey, Hooty and the Twins teaming up to mess with Boomgarden before exposing him as a crook.

Facing off against Vicki the siren, were Danika teams up with them.

Kiki mind controlling Big Bertha and the heroes holding her off with

Saving Jake when the cruel carnies and the Huntsboys capture him, with help from the unicorn he once saved, who's name is Starry Night and she's from Equestria and also a descendant of Starswirl.

Pandarius kidnapping Amity to drain her magic, where Nigel Thrall teams up with them, and Trixie fights Pandarius with one of his wands and teleports him to the dump with her smoke bomb.

Getting stuck in the Mirror of Memories where they learn about, Amity and Luz's past.

That's all I can remember so far. And I've also been writing down the quotes and ideas on the scenes I've drawn for the fic, but also updating them a bit.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Right, and those are plenty fine examples and ideas, some I may use, and some not used

Subduing Tibbles

"This is why we need jetpacks," Mikey stated.

As Tibbles came closer, Donnie asked, "So, anyone got any bright ideas?"

"How 'bout this?" Spud suggested and both he and Mikey screamed, grabbing onto each other.

"Hey, Tibbles, yah big idiot!" Called Luz's voice.

Tibbles and the others looked to see Luz, Willow, and Gus standing off to the side as the illusionist boy said, "Remember us?"

"We're the ones who destroyed your stand!" Willow called and they all blew a raspberry at him.

Tibbles whipped around and roared. Instantly the three turned on their heels and ran, the mutant pig demon chasing after them.

"NO!" Amity cried.

"Come on!" Leo ordered as they all ran after them.

Just then, Fu ran up, a small bottle in his mouth. "Kid!" He called to Jake, throwing the bottle to him.

Jake caught it and asked, "What's this?"

"Sleeping potion," Fu answered. "I'll fill you in on the way!"

Meanwhile, Luz, Willow, and Gus were running through the construction sight, climbing over metal pipes and around the machines. Tibbles plowed through them as he chased the kids until finally they were cornered by the wall barrier.

Tibbles chuckled as stood over them, "Nowhere to run, no place to hide! Finally I'll have my revenge on you little brats for ruining my life! Any last words?"

"Yeah," Luz grinned as she, Willow, and Gus all shouted, "GOTCHA!" Then they all stepped on a glowing line.

"Huh?" Tibbles looked down and saw he was standing on a giant ice glyph that was drawn into the ground. Before he knew it, a huge ice pillar shot up from the ground and launched him screaming into the air.

Willow ran forward and drew a large spell circle, then vines wrapped around Tibbles' arms and legs, pinning him to the ground just as the others arrived.

Jake flew over to Tibbles and held his mouth open. "Sleepy time, Tibs!" He said and poured the potion down his throat.

Tibbles broke free of the vines, grabbed Jake and swung him around by the tail before throwing him into Casey and Mikey.

"I'll destroy each... and every... one of you..." Tibbles stumbled around as he began to feel drowsy. "You'll... rue the day... you crossed... Tibblet Tibblie Grim... hummm..." Finally, he tilted backward and collapsed to the ground, snoring.

Pinkie popped up next to him, "Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!"

"This is why we need jetpacks," Mikey stated

But don't you still have those bat wings that Donnie created when the Kraang did their first invasion?

Turtle gliders to be precise R.T.

I was actually referring to these... The Turtle Flyers

Whoops, I thought they were called turtle gliders. My bad.

No wait, I was right. They are either called turtle gliders or turtle flyers.

Okay, one or the other.

Here's a little something for the Magic in Manhattan Epilogue, where Kikimora and Hunter tell Belos about New York.

In the Boiling Isles, more specifically the Castle's throne room, Kikimora was telling Emperor Belos about what happened in New York.

Belos: So let me get this straight, you and some scouts managed to go to the human realm, where they had giant turtles, dragons and magic as well?

Kikimora: Yes sire, and I was so close to conquering it in your name...

Belos: No, I have no interest in conquering the human realm. The fact that you'd tried to do it, in my name, without my permission. As of immediately, you are, demoted.

Kikimora: WHAT!?!? But my liege...

Belos: LEAVE... Now!

Kikimora leaves, scared out of her mind, but not before looking at Hunter, glaring at him with hatred. Hunter turned towards Belos.

Belos: Hunter, come forward. (Hunter comes forward and bows to him.) I understand you went through the portal as well, but didn't end up with the other scouts.

Hunter: Yes, but the portal was funky. I ended up somewhere else in the human realm. I was also injured in the struggle, so my best choice was to lay low until I found the other scouts.

Belos: What was the Human Realm like?

Hunter: Well, I actually overheard Luz the human talk, saying that it wasn't her human realm.

Belos: A different Human Realm from our own.

Hunter: I landed in a place called New York City, and let me tell you Uncle, it was amazing...

Belos: Thank Hunter, but that's enough... you're dismissed.

Hunter left feeling disappointed about not telling Belos about his time in the Human Realm.

Belos: Clearly once the Day of Unity is done, I have more work to do elsewhere.

And that was that. I put in Kikimore getting demoted because we never knew what she did to deserve it, so I thought we could add it here.

I thought of something. During the Party Wagon Chase, Mikey could hit mutant Tibbles with the stink bomb.

I was thinking, maybe for Ninjas of the Creek, Gabby could join them too. Then she and Stacks could share some of their Hispanic culture and heritage. Since the show has showcased foreign cultures.

Like Sewer Queen showed her Filipino heritage.

And Raj showed his Indian heritage and language.

I can think of two things: Cascarones: hollowed eggs that are painted and filled with confetti that you crack over someone's head.

And La Tomatina: a festival in Spain where people throw tomatoes at each other.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

For anymore ideas, you could see the Casagrandes Hispanic Heritage month video.

Raph and Kelsey will love when Gabby and Stacks talk about Lucha Libre, masked wrestling.

Here's an idea for Ninjas of the Creek.

If you do decide to adapt Puppy Love, say that after Craig decides to find out what Bridget's up too, he runs into the CMC, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Angel and they ask what he's up too.

He explains that he wants to help Wildernessa but is too embarrassed to say because she likes him and he likes her, which they immediately catch onto. When Craig denies it, they sing this song...

After that, Angel tells him that it's nothing to be ashamed of, telling him that she's in the same boat with her best friend Zach. After he tells them about Bridget, they agree to help him, with Spike tagging along to get back at her for stealing his treat earlier.

(Everyone gave him a flat look.)

Spike: (cleared his throat,) And to help out a fellow kanine. (Chuckled nervously.)

I can see Angel calling Carl a hypocrite for always thinking Wren as a mad scientist when he's performing a mad experiment, as well as stealing her invention.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Which logo do you think best fits for my OC, Cloverleaf?

Who knocks jake down Abigail or rose

Wildcard25
Group Admin

It's a good song
I pick 3

And maybe afterwards, Craig could introduce Wildernessa and Cheesesticks to the Ninjas. Mikey can then say...

Mikey: So, is she your girlfriend?

Wildernessa: (blushes and mutters) Cheesesticks...

Mikey: (gets tackled and licked by Cheesesticks) Aahhh! Get off me, dog! That tickles!

Gabby: I feel you, Wildernessa. Se burló de mí por Casey y le di un puñetazo en la cara. (He teased me about Casey and I punched him in the face.)

Wildernessa: (laughed) ¡Apuesto a que duele! (I'll bet that hurt!)

Gabby: Lo hizo. (It did.)

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I created posters for future Equestria Ninja fics with the Power Rangers.

(Actually, it’s titled Super Equestria Ninja Alien Rangers. My bad.)

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Not bad. Do they all have plots for them? Because the movie version is an alternative take from season 2 to season 3

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I do not have plots for them, but I have thought of something for the movie version.

The story takes place in the Equestria Ninjas universe and Ninjor will take Dulcea’s place. While the Rangers are off to a distant planet to restore their Ranger powers, Alpha called the Turtles and Rainbooms to the Command Center about the threat known as Ivan Ooze. The Turtles and Rainbooms do their best to defend Angel Grove against Ivan Ooze’s giant robots. Their attacks were not strong enough against the robots until the Power Rangers came back to Angel Grove to defeat the two giant robots and Ivan Ooze.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Cool. Yeah the movie and season three itself has good points. The movie has Ivan Ooze, and Season 3 has Rito and Ninjor.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yeah. I also remember that the movie takes place in an alternate universe of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Yeah a world where there's no Squatt, Baboo, or Finster, just a pig creature named Mordant as part of Rita and Zedd's group aside from Goldar.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Yep. Dulcea also played Ninjor’s role to help the Rangers find a new kind of power to defeat I van Ooze and she also wore a sexy outfit. I thought the MMPR movie was for kids when I watched it for the first time, but after watching the movie, I realized that the movie is rated PG.

Did anyone notice this in the second scene?
(MLP FIM #9)

Blimey, now that's an Easter Egg

• Viewing 2,101 - 2,150 of 2,377