Equestria Ninja Girls Clan 98 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 2377 )
  • Viewing 1,451 - 1,500 of 2,377

Hi I made a forum where you could make a ninja of your own, maybe you could be interested?

Hey Jebens, I have a question about Magic in Manhattan.

Would this what get's Kikimora demoted by the emperor?

I don't know? Maybe.

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Here’s the first preview of Rise of the TMNT: The Movie

I can’t wait till Friday to watch it I’m just so excited!!!!!!

:pinkiehappy: I just saw that this morning. It is much like the first Terminator movie.

Cool
But I thought you weren’t into scary stuff like post apocalyptic events

Like Last Ronin

Oh man that was Devilman all over again

Huntlow Tease

Sunset stepped up to Hunter and touched his forhead. "Hey, what are you doing, human?" He demanded, before he saw her eyes glow as she looked into his memory.

Sunset saw the fight in Bonesburrow. Hunter, as the Golden Guard was indeed there and saw everything. Then as Luz and Kiki were scrambling over the Kraang portal device, it slipped from their hands and landed in the middle of the fighting group and opened the portal underneath them all.

"Uh oh," Luz in the memory said, as they all fell through.

Hunter saw Willow disappear into the portal and became alarmed. "Willow!" He rushed forward and dove in after them as the memory ended.

Sunset gasped and turned to the others, "He's telling the truth. Mostly."

"What do you mostly?" Jake asked.

"He did see Luz and her friends fighting Kikimora. But he actually followed them because he was trying to save Willow," Sunset smirked at Hunter.

Luz gasped and turned to her friend, "Someone likes you!"

"Aww!" Fluttershy cooed.

"Barf," Eda gagged.

"Dido," Trixie agreed.

"What?! That's absurd! I would never!" Hunter denied, while blushing.

"We've heard that one before," Pinkie chortled.

"Yeah, it's written all over your face, dude," Mikey said.

"Mr Golden Guard be trippin'!" Trix smirked.

"I'm tied up! So I can't trip," Hunter rebuffed her.

"That's a human expression," Gus explained.

"She's saying your in denial," Shini said.

Hahahaha. I hope it becomes canon in the series. Thanks for using my suggestion.

As a question do you know the show Super Robot monkey team?

Hey, maybe you could put something more personal about the Rainbooms, like things about their families, established relationships, etc.; you know, to add some emotional weight to the story.

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Aug 4th, 2022

Okay

First fluttershy’s family: because her parents are so sensitive they probably died of broken hearts after hearing of fluttershy

Zephyr breeze completely alone and afraid, he quits his job at the shop at the mall and joins the resistance to give free haircuts to the New York troopers.

Applejacks family: all of them seemingly killed as the peer sank

But the other branches of the family like Braeburn and Babs decides to join the resistance. Even coloratura tries to sing to help fill the rebels spirits

They helped build a secret farming community to help feed the troops

Rainbow’s family: after her death they decided to house all the children of the resistance members left behind or lost in the conflict in order to fill the void so they run an orphanage in the sewer slums

Scootaloo tries to join the resistance troops but she’s fragile to the troops barely worth a dime which frustrates her

Rarity’s family: after clan informs her family of the loss

Her parents try to escape the town but sweetie bell wanted to expose them for revenge

She tried to expose the foot clan with rarity’s diary and spread in the Internet. But it put a massive target on their backs
hiroto noticed it and a few days later, the whole family seemingly died in a massive car crash on the news

Twilights family:

Twilights dad became cold and sad and offered to by the rebels historian to bury himself in his work

Her mother became a wildcard and became one of the resistance most valuable soldier. She’s rising above the ranks. She’s putting her faith in the last living turtle. Because…faith is all she has…

Shining armor joins the troops even becomes captain but eventually let his anger cloud his judgement and he dies in the line of duty in one of the missions

Pinkie’s family:

Pinkies parents were found dead in their home inducing a treat pinkie left over

Marble pie managed to save pinkie in a split second…but she’s in an coma never able to wake up due to the deadly poison. The poison damaged all her bodily functions but she can at least breathe

Marble helps as a guide for the sewers of which and nurse

Limestone pie, suprisingly helps in the food department which means the food is terrible when it’s her shift

Maud pie is a soldier scout she guides troops to new locations find areas where soldiers can form camps and new bases within the catacombs

With her maud sense, she saves sunset after realizing her family was attacked

She’s in charge of finding new places to spread territory

The friends:

Microchips helps design the weapons for the troopers

Flash sentry joins but is a terrible soldier he is ranked cannon fodder but lucky enough to be alive

Bulk biceps is also a cannon fodder to help flash…not die

Muffins joins in in the delivery faction helping troops deliver mail to other bases

Timber spruce and her sister lead a group for helping the apple family farm new food but also ranked as scouts

Wallflower blush is a stealth trooper

Trixie helps make escape tools for the troops, smoke bombs, skeleton keys etc.

Cadence is a losing her favorite student takes a sabbatical and travels the world as she mourns(whether or not she has flurry heart is up to you)

Luna becomes a field leader in the trooper missions

Celestia is a tactical general who plans any sort of method after her school got destroyed by foot clan firepower

The Hamato Clan: With the Japanese faction, after Rarity passed away, she told ninja master Shinichiro about where to find the last living official members of the American faction of the Hamato Clan besides Michelangelo.
And that’s The Young Six who survived by living in Equestria not Earth.

So Shinichiro could send a small ship of his finest troopers(look at the Hamato Clan Tryouts forum for members that you can use) to find that island which has the portal to Equestria as seen in Equestria girls spring break.

There what do you think?

Maybe Oroku Hiroto could use the geodes to create powerful conduits like the villains from the infamous game series?

If you look closely you can see the corpses of April and Big Mama in the trailer

That’s what happens in post apocalyptic worlds

Everyone you know dies

People basically die in every single type of comic of the Tmnt are in

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Sadly understandable.

Hey, I just thought of something else for the pranksters to do to Boomgarden. After they scare him out and set his store on fire with Edric's fireworks, Lao Si discovers that one of the electronics is from his store, so they expose Boomgarden has been stealing electronic from other stores and selling them as his own, which get's him arrested.

Oh, and Hooty can also join in the scaring by taking off his skin. And the Twins can illusion the fish from his market to be zombie fish.

Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Aug 5th, 2022
Comment posted by spiders123 deleted Aug 5th, 2022

Hi May I ask you something?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

So do you watch rise of the Tmnt show since you showed everyone including me that movie trailer

I like it, in later it has drama and emotional scenes that can make you feel

And splinter is still alive and stronger than his 2012 counterpart…although not as…motivated but I actually like him now

Also Rise of Tmnt did do a karate kid parody about fighting Chris bradford who leads the kamodo dragon school against April who represents the Lou Jitsu School

So is it okay if we talk in the young six forum?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

I watched it before. It’s not bad, but not better than the 2003 and 2012 TMNT series. Other than that, we can chat in the other forum.

Cool
I’ll be waiting at the young six forum

I have something to say?

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Rise of the TMNT: The Movie is officially out on Netflix.

I saw it was great

It was like if they fought the devil himself and came back legends

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Watched it, and I liked it

AmethystMajesty25
Group Admin

Awesome. The Krang from the Rise of the TMNT movie is the most dangerous out of the other versions of Krang from their respective TMNT dimensions.

True

Not even 2003 shredder nor Oroku Hiroto or the tengu shredder or the demons from Archie comics were this scary

We could talk about master Shinichiro sending his soldiers to summon the young six

They could be sad and distraught

So the Hamato ocs in the forum (like reign and rondo an oc like Ninjara) can retrain them and provide the same training. Remember they were only in the same rank as April in 2012 city at war so the six could grow into more higher ranks within 3 years reaching 19 years old

Even found a training montage theme

So they can help Michelangelo

Perhaps the young six can go dark turtles like the originals did in owari who can be aided by master Shinichiro’ top troopers as seen in the Hamato tryout forum

Even found a final battle theme with Oroku Hiroto the liquid metal shredder

After Oroku Hiroto dies…along with the last ronin

The Hamato Clan could build up

But Oroku had a huge hold over the city, his death could lead to new gangs and organizations

Like City at War 2.0

Where gangs from infamous game series like the reapers

The dust man

And the first sons

All leading up to a new villain like Kessler and the beast from the infamous games

Or from infamous second son

You know, when Eda faces Fishface, she'll push his buttons by making fish puns which will drive him to make an exception and bite her.

Fishface: Make another fish pun! I DARE YOU!

Eda: Alright, alright, I've had enough of this fishy business!

(Fishface roared in outrage and lunged at the Owl Lady, only for her to grab his legs and body-slammed him on the floor, pinning his legs down.)

Eda: Sorry, fish sticks, but it looks like you just got fileted!

Fishface: Normally, I wouldn't do this to a chica, but I'll make an exception with you!

Eda: An exception for what? (She got her answer when Fishface leaned up and bit her arm.) AARGHH! (And let go. Then Fishface kicked her hard, sending her across the room and onto the floor.)

Luz: Eda! (Ran over to her.) Are you okay?

Eda: Luz... I... don't... feel so good...

Jake: Dang, what did he do to Eda?

Fishface: I poisoned her! (He cackled.)

Luz: NO!

Wildcard25
Group Admin

Eda even with the curse in effect and her mastery of harpy mode, even she is still vulnerable to Fishface's poison.

I forgot who’s found the owl house story?

Wildcard25
Group Admin

I'm the one doing the ENG crossover with Owl House and American Dragon

I see

So as a question just for kicks, would you like to role play?

Since jebens1 is doing it for ideas maybe I should too

It could be fun To spitball ideas about the young six

If you don’t want to I understand and can send in quotes you could see

Also I drew this in tribute to the film

Who’s seen the Turtles movie?

I'm watching it right now

Oh want to create quotes and ideas incase if there’s a rise story?

Leo: A ninja's greatest weapon is hope

Twilight: Along with the great magic of all be friendship

• Viewing 1,451 - 1,500 of 2,377