The Pony of Shadows 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Take out the ‘Stygian being the Pony of Shaodow’ thing. What Origin would you guy give to the Pony of Shadow. Me, I would have the Pony of Shadow a mix of emotion, like Hate, fear, anger, distrust and so on. And he fed off of these emotions. The greater these emotions are the stronger he becomes

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Funny you should bring that up, as Jimmy and I are debating that very topic. In my thinking, the PoS is a product of the dark magic left over by Grogar's defeat. This energy coalesced into a being that was fed and amplified by negative emotion until it gained sentience.

Wow, I like you idea better then my

Speaking about Grogar, I want to ask. I been thinking on a story idea that like around season final, I has Cozy Glow be adopted by a yak instead of going to jail.

I know let me explain, I was planing of this yak to be once human and she help to defend Cozy, when Twilight and the other was about to send her to jail, Violet (The Yak name) Decide to take Cozy in and watch over her since Cozy Glow is scared of her and would listen to Violet since she don’t want to get hit on her bottom

Yeah, it a dumb idea I came up with last night before I went to sleep,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10