Monster Mares and You... 60 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Robipony
Group Admin

Well, here is another except from one of my blogs, enjoy.

Going off of my original blog, a few of you seemed interested so I'll now go into a bit more detail (and see what you all think).

So here is the thought: You are an earth pony stallion and a nerd, who sees an article on the Equestrian internet by a Hum4nsRR3a1, proposing that she and as many other ponies as she can obtain siege Equestria's legendary, Zone 15. Having read the rumors that the Equestrian government agency SMILE is hiding aliens, neko-mares and other strange things in the government facility, you decide to volunteer. So you show up and somehow out of all the participants in the event, you are the only pony that manages to make it into the facility.

Characters who you are guaranteed to meet:
Here are some characters that I can guarantee will be in the story (assuming we do this).

Lyra Hearthstrings (Hum4nsRR3a1)
-Free the aliens! Free the humans! HANDS!!!
Hearing the rumor that humans might be hidden in Zone 15, Lyra organized this event to siege the facility. Sadly for her, not only will she not be able to enter the facility but as far as we know there aren't any actual humans in Zone 15 (at least not in the cells you will have access to). Though there might be aliens/monster ponies with hand like structures.

Bon Bon (Agent Sweetie Drop)
-Lyra, you're such an idiot.
An agent for SMILE, Bon Bon has no choice but to defend Zone 15, even if the mislead group is being lead by her friend/lover Lyra. She will do everything in her power to stop the siege. Anything... So don't get caught! JUST RUN!!!

"You" (The Reader)
Well, technically it isn't 100% you. Think of this kind of like one of those ASMR where you take on the role of the "listener" but in this case it is the "reader." The role that the reader will be taking on is that of an earth pony stallion, who is single (at the moment) and is currently residing by himself in a basement and is a total nerd. You don't have any extraordinary skills outside of some experience with computers, knowledge of cartoons and video games. In fact, the fact that you were able to infiltrate Zone 15 is a miracle all things considered.

If it isn't obvious, I like teasing/making fun of the reader (mostly because I look to go back and reread my stories, therefore I am making fun of myself. lol). :rainbowlaugh:

Who's in the cells?
Well, this is based off of Area 51, so mostly different versions of aliens. However there was also a meme that stated that there were cat girls/nekos in Area 51 (I have no idea where this came from but I love the joke and I would like to run with it), so whose to say we can't have both aliens and neko-mares in Zone 15. Of course, feel free to go crazy with it, just so long as by the end of the day they are still Monster Mares.

Here's are a couple of the things that inspired me to do this:
Please don't judge me.:fluttercry:

Collaboration Rules
This is mostly just to ensure that everything is done in an orderly manner. So here are the rules if you are interested in collaborating.

• Each chapter must be at least 5,000+ words long.
  • The story is written in second person using the established reader character.
  • The story will start with the reader using the terminal to unlock the cell. After that it will be followed with the reader and their new friend fleeing Zone 51, followed by an "epilogue" with the reader and their new friend hanging out together.
  • The "epilogue" can be as romantic/suggestive as you want, it just can't be clop.
  • Please share your concept with us.
  • Have fun with it. :pinkiehappy:

-These rules might be amended/changed depending upon potentially unforeseen circumstances.

If this still interests you (I really hope it does:fluttershysad:), then please feel free to leave a comment below or to send me a PM. If enough people are interested, I will start on the introduction chapter (as well as my own chapter). Once the introduction chapter is done, I will send a PM to the participates with a link to the gdoc, so that those collaborating will know the setup leading up to their stories.

List of Participants:
-Robipony (duh)
-
-
-
-
-
-(Might add more cells if people are REALLY interested)

There might be a discord group made for those involved. Who knows.

I hope to hear from you all soon and I hope you enjoy this concept. Feel free to discuss ideas in the comments of this blog if you want to. 👾:pinkiehappy:👾

Thank you and have a good day. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1