Monster Mares and You... 60 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Robipony
Group Admin

This is taken from a blog I posted recently for a future project/side story for the Monster Mares and You universe. Feel free to read it and if you're interested leave a comment.

Well, today is my birthday and now I'm 30 years old... and single... :fluttershysad:

Anyway... :pinkiehappy:

Despite that, I've had this idea that I thought I would mention and see if any of you would be interested in participating.

As I'm sure many of you know, a while back there was a meme a while back involving some people wanting to siege Area 51. It was hilarious and a part of me that it would be awesome to have a Monster Mare variation of it. 👾:derpyderp2:👾

So here is the thought: You are an earth pony stallion and a nerd, who sees an article on the Equestrian internet by a Hum4nsRR3a1, proposing that she and as many other ponies as she can obtain siege Equestria's legendary, Zone 15. Having read the rumors that the Equestrian government agency SMILE is hiding aliens, neko-mares and other strange things in the government facility, you decide to volunteer. So you show up and somehow out of all the participants in the event, you are the only pony that manages to make it into the facility.

-Just an image that I thought fit. Isn't necessarily a representation of your character.

Now wait there's more, because while I do have this idea, I was inspired by some ASMR I saw (believe it or not ASMR is one of the things that has inspired my Monster Mares and You series), I saw one where several individuals came together and did an ASMR collab, which then split into several different collabs involving the different monster girls involved.

So the thought is this, this story would be a collab where I create the introduction and 1-2 chapters and have a few others participate. Allow me to explain.

Basically, the reader character will come across a terminal, which lists the various cells on the floor they can access/open. They can only open one (technically you can go back and pick a different cell by rereading the story, but you know what I mean). Because of this, I would write the introduction and one of the chapters for one of the aliens/mutants/etc... then anyone who wishes to participate in the event will write one of the other chapters.

Each chapter will use the same reader character (and will be written from the 2nd person perspective) opening the cell and meeting alien/monster mare, helping them to escape and then following it with an epilogue where the reader character and the creature you rescued is living happily together (feel free to make it as romantic as you want, so long as it isn't clop). There will probably be five or six cells (might expand upon it if enough people are really interested).

While all the chapters will be in the story that I publish all writers would be credited both in the story description and in the author notes of the chapter they created with a link to their account. I will also try to come up with artwork for our beloved alien/monster mares (due to my lack of funds I will probably have to dust off my art skills and make the artwork myself. I will also find someone to edit/proofread the story.

If anyone is interested in participating, then please let me know. If enough people are interested then I will work on making another blog with some rules (just to make it simple and make sure that all the chapters are fairly consistent when it comes to content). I hope you're all interested. 👾:coolphoto:👾

Thank you all for reading and have a good day. :pinkiesmile:

-What could possibly go wrong? 👾:pinkiecrazy:👾

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1