Monster Mares and You... 60 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Robipony
Group Admin

This thread does contain spoilers for my story, Don't Lose Your Head... so if you don't want to be spoiled on that story, than please go read that story and come back here.

Now for those of you who have read the story, you all probably know that the twins, Gash Bloom and Flash Gloom are actually Dullahans and much like the reader character, you probably have some questions for them in regards to the nature of their Dullahan traits. So if you would like, feel free to post some questions here that you would like the reader character to ask them in a future story.:pinkiehappy:

To hopefully make the story I'm working on go a little faster, I will be giving a deadline for the questions, so you have until the 16th of January to post them here. It should also be noted that I do hold the right to reword questions for the purpose of the story as well as decline questions that don't fit with the story or are meant to be trolly.:duck:

Aside from that, feel free to be as creative with your questions as you want.:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1