Equinox 83 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Recon777
Group Admin

Contrary to how it may seem, I've been very hard at work creating new content and organizing things for the saga. The biggest piece of news is that I have recently subscribed to World Anvil, which is a site that provides amazing tools for world building and presentation. For weeks now, I've been migrating over our notes and content from Google Docs, obscure Discord discussions, and the dusty reaches of my memory as well as Duvet's. The result is a website that is only just beginning to take shape. At the moment, it feels very much like a house on moving day. There are hundreds of stub articles already in place, though I've only made a small portion of them visible to the public.

Click here to visit the site. And if you can, go ahead and create a World Anvil account for yourself and subscribe! I'm updating content on a daily basis, though what I will probably do is start making threads here on this Fimfiction group when I've posted something cool for you all to see. There is so much fantastic content coming, it's impossible to describe it concisely. My hope is you'll really enjoy exploring the Equinox universe through this website.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1