Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello to all the wonderful people who have joined this group. Let's talk about the issue at hand (or hoof). There are not enough stories about this glorious ship currently on this site. I did my best to build our library, but still half the stories currently in this group are either written by me or based on a commission or request I made. I'm sure there are a few Startrixburst fics I missed adding, but the point still stands that it is a great disservice to the best ship that there aren't more stories featuring this terrific trio.

So what do we do about it?

Well, I propose we write more. I know not everyone is a writer, but I believe everyone can be a writer. Trust me, I've been doing this a little over a year now and it's actually a lot of fun. And if you don't want to write, then maybe you have an idea for a fic featuring these three that you'd like to see be written by someone else.

So that's what this thread is for. Let's share some ideas, encourage others to write them, and add to this group's library. They can be clean or clop, just as long as they feature all three in some way shippy. I'll start. Here's a few prompts for anyone to pick up and go with:

1) Starlight and Sunburst are feeling stressed trying to run the school of friendship. Trixie wants to help and buys them a spa day to unwind. Little do they know that the great and powerful Trixie is also a great and powerful masseuse. Or at least, so she believes. Shenanigans ensure after Trixie convinces Aloe and Lotus to let Trixie handle their massage.

2) Trixie and Starlight have been dating for a while now. However, after the events of Uncommon Bond, Trixie admits to Starlight that she has developed a bit of a crush on Sunburst. Contrary to Trixie's expectations, Starlight is thrilled to hear this. It turns out that Starlight is attracted to both, but didn't want to pursue a relationship with her former "best friend" while she was dating Trixie. Now the two mares conspire to seduce Sunburst and build a herd with him. Can Sunburst survive the combined seduction techniques of Trixie and Starlight? And will our two heroines succeed in charming this handsome stallion into their web? Ideally yes, because otherwise it wouldn't really fit into this group.

3)For most of her life, Trixie wasn't really all that into stallions. Now that she's sharing a bed with Sunburst, she wants to learn all she can about how to pleasure one. Fortunatly, Starlight is right there with them to teach her. Can Trixie learn to give the greatest and most powerful blowjob ever? And will she teach Sunburst how to better please a mare in return? The choices are yours, and yours alone.

Anyway, there's a few to get the creative juices flowing. Feel free to add any more ideas you might have, or to take one of these and run with them. The Startrixburst must flow!

Trick Question
Group Admin

We could host a competition, actually. Like, a site-wide competition. Maybe make the theme "three-way romance or friendshipping" but have a separate prize just for GlimTrixBurst.

(I know most say StarTrixBurst but I went with GlimTrixBurst because the StarBurst moniker could imply Star Swirl as that ship actually works pretty well with Sunburst. Dunno if that's justified.)

Trick Question
Group Admin

Also, remember to reply like this or you'll never see a notification. Fimfiction still doesn't let you subscribe to group threads. :raritydespair:

Holding a contest like that seems like a fun idea, but I have no idea how one would go about creating and promoting it. I'd be down to help make such a contest happen though, at the very least by helping judge and fronting some prize money.

GlimTrixBurst admittedly probably is a better ship name due to clearer specificity, but I've been typing Startrixburst for so long now that typing something different just seems wrong.

Trick Question
Group Admin

I might end up changing the name of the group for clarity, then. I'll be fixing things up when I feel up to it soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5