Duelists and Friendship 4 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

The Seven Sinfulf Lord Cards, also known in as the Carriers of Sin, are a series of Mark 10 Necron Monsters of various Types and Attributes that serve as a focal point in Seven Darknesses ark.

The seven Sinful Lord Cards are:

Series history

The "Seven Sinful Lords" are one-of-a-kind all-powerful cards created by Darkbright, who modeled them after the Seven Princes of Hell and the Seven delay Sins.

They can only be used by someone exhibiting a deadly sin that matches the Sin the card represents.

Abilities

Each of the Seven Sinful Lords have effects based on the sins they represent. For example Asmodeus effects of taking control of the opponent's monsters via Sin Counters is based on the idea of Lust being associated with desire, or Leviathan's ability to gain the effects of monster absorbed into him mirroring the sin Envy being associated with someone wanting what others have.

Summoning Chants

• Asmodeus, the Corrupter of Desire - Spirits wail and moan in a cacophony of suffering and delight, signifying the coming of the lord of temptations. Struggle no more, for he will grant you new purpose. Your mind will be wiped clean, for you will soon be bound to an eternity of servitude, craving nothing but his gratification! There is no escape now, for you now belong to the masochistic harbinger. Appear here and now, Demon Lord of Lust! I summon ASMODEUS, THE CORRUPTOR OF DESIRE!
  • Beelzebub, the Lord of the Flies - Through barren fields and a swarm of wicked locusts, the insatiable scourge appears! His hunger infinite, his teeth ready to rip in tear, those who face him never escape for their fate is sealed! Appear, almighty Demon Lord of Gluttony! I summon BEELZEBUB, THE LORD OF THE FLIES!
  • Mammon, the Avarice's Wolf - By the light of the blood moon, I conjure the golden prowler! The collector of souls, the keeper of vast wealth, the beast of avarice! Join the hunt, glimmering Demon Lord of Greed! MAMMON, THE AVARICE’S WOLF! Bare your fangs!
  • Belphegor, the Inventor - Ancient gears turn, rusted pistons pound, the wicked furnace burns with Hellfire! From deep in the Devil’s forge, I invoke the master builder of mechanical marvels! Skin made iron, teeth like Swords, claws like javelins, breath like smoldering brimstone, I call upon you, Demon Lord of Sloth! Behold! BELPHEGOR, THE INVENTOR!
  • Satan, the Accuser - As the flames below high and the skies turn red, the blood spilt from a great conflict conjures the mighty red combatant. His anger knows no boundaries and those brave enough to face him cower in fear! I invoke the one who will bring everlasting pain to the mind, body, and soul of my enemy! Through the fires of Hell, I summon the Lord of Wrath! Arise SATAN, THE ACCUSER!
  • Leviathan, the Coiled One - From the deep depths of the sea, I call upon the beast of the great abyss! The one whose breath boils the ocean waves, whose coils envelop the word, arise mighty Demon Lord of Envy! Behold! 'LEVIATHAN, THE COILED ONE!
  • Lucifer, the Fallen Angel - From the dinming flash of a dying star, I invoke the fallen prodigy. Once a shinning star, now has fallen far from grace! His appearance shall signify a new world order, for his rule is supreme! Watch and tremble as your last glimmer of hope fades away, for I now summon the Demon Lord of Pride! Descend from the heavens, LUCIFER, THE FALLEN ANGEL!
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1