Digital Dynasty 13 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Prince Dustin Hogan
Group Admin

To clarify, I am not a Cryptobro by any means, nor do I support Crypto or any of that NFT bullshit that occured throughout 2021 and 2022! I just though Cryptocurrency could be an interesting element to add into Cyberspace in my Digital Dustin universe.

Cyberspace is a digital universe, Cryptocurrency is digital currency, it just makes so much sense.

A cryptocurrency is a digital currency, which is an alternative form of payment created using encryption algorithms. The use of encryption technologies means that cryptocurrencies function both as a currency and as a virtual accounting system. To use cryptocurrencies, you need a cryptocurrency wallet.

In Digital Dustin universe

In Cyberspace, Cryptocurrency is much like the basic monetary units of realnworld currency (US Dollars, Pounds, Yen, Rubels, etc.). Some can be printed as dollar bills, there can resemble coins.

Types of cryptocurrency

• Litecoin - Lite coined is one of the three most popular Cryptocurrencies in Cyberspace, alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. Litecoin are presented as coins that are the same size of a penny and a single Litecoin equates to roughly $20 USD.
  • Bitcoin - Arguably the most popular Cryptocurrency in Cyberspace, Bitcoins are presented as golden coins are the size of a US Quarter. A single Bitcoin is the equivalent of $50 USD.
  • Dogecoin - Dogecoins are another popular Cryptocurrency, especially in the Safe Zone. Dogecoins are depicted as bottlecap sized silver coins with a a picture of a dog embossed and a letter D obscuring it. A single Dogecoin is the quivalent of $35 USD.
  • Ethereum - The second most popular Cryptocurrency, an Ethereum resembled a silver coin the size of a Silver Dollar. A single Ethereum is the quivalent of $150 USD.
  • Tether - Tether is one of many Cryptocurrencies that exist in paper form. Tethers are described as mint green bills woth the Tether logo innm the center. Ths value of a single Tether is the quivalent of estimated to be the equivalent of $160 USD.
  • Binance Coin - Binance Coin is one of many coin-type Cryptocurrencies, alongside Dogecoin or Bitcoin. That Binance Coin resembles a nickel-sized coin composed of multicolored stainless steel. A single Binance Coin is the quivalent of $250 USD.
  • Monero
  • Cardano
  • Bitcoin Cash
  • XRP
  • TRON
  • Solana
  • Ethereum Classic
  • Ripple
  • Dai
  • USD Coin
  • Dash
  • Uniswap