T.V Stories 28 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
SunTwi06
Group Admin

1. The stories have to have been made no earlier than May of 2020. This is to ensure "new" stories get some time to shine (Although promotions to older stories, so long as they follow the group rules, are still allowed).

2. Each chapter must have a name of the ep or must be noted that it's an arc (Example Ep 1: A New Beginning or in the case of an Arc story - Arc 1: The Start)

3. All Tags/ratings are allowed so long as they are relevant to the story and don't break the site rules.

4. Promotions are allowed but please don't spam the comment sections and only one story/promotion a week.

5. Be respectful towards your fellow colleagues and keep profanity to a minimum. While I'm not against foul language, using it to harm others will not be tolerated.

6. The stories don't have to be complete upon submission. The stories can be Complete, Incomplete, Hiatus or Canceled. If the story/stories are on hiatus, please inform the readers 'why' and 'when' an update will be available (if possible).

7. While there is no word limit to each ep/chapter, try to keep it consistent (I.E, if you write roughly 2K per chapter, that should be the average). You are allowed to have parts in your stories (I.E, Episode 2 The Big Maze part 2)

A word of Warning to all readers:

If for any reason that the rules are broken or if there's word of any 'bad language' amongst the group, violent language, or disrespect toward the administration, there will be a '3 Strike' conduct that will come into effect:

Strike 1: A warning will be issued to any member who doesn't follow the rules.

Strike 2: The user will take a week long suspension from the group and won't get to return till the estimate time is complete. This will give you all the time to reflect on how you got there and how you aim to atone for your actions.

Strike 3: If for whatever reason we cannot trust the following users to be team players, your position with the group will be TERMINATED, you will be asked to leave IMMEDIATELY, and you can never come back... EVER!!! And that means 'EVERY' project you issued for the group will be removed from the threads.

*Edited by Dramamaster829 as of 8/1/20*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1