Equestria Girls: It’s Showtime 75 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Just want all of you guys to know that in this group, there is no set order that these stories are going to be in. Also if anyone really wants to, they can write their own Equestria Girls TV crossover stories and put them in here. I’m really looking for a nice big group where anyone can post a riveting story about the girls in their favorite TV shows. So if you’d like to participate, please feel free because this is an open group to post your stories.

well I am down with writing the full house story

Does the stories have be like the whole series? I have to be honest to you that I really like to try this out, but My writing isn’t as good enough to make own Story for the past years.

I may have Ideas that seem good to write. But, then the process is slow and the Writer block came in a sudden that I feel doubt for myself which stop me writing it.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Nope with this series it’s just you making your favorite television shows. There’s no set order or storyline to follow

So we can do like one episode from a series and place it here?

Thank you for the help, Mr.Enigma.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So if you’d like to participate, please feel free because this is an open group to post your stories.

Bingo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9