Equestria Girls: It’s Showtime 75 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

While the ponies of Equestria have to deal with Windigo’s on Hearths Warming, the Equestria Girls are going to have to contend with a far more dangerous and deadly creature that feeds on human flesh, known as the Wendigo

https://m.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yes, the terrible beastie who has been the subject of many forms of media over the years. An X-Men creature was given the name 'Wendigo' once.

I've seen them on the show Supernatural, and they're not creatures to take lightly

Indeed, a very terrifying entity of dread and horror. Those things can be very frightening enough that they have supernatural powers and creepy lore Behind it than the cold air Windigo.

Seen the game Until Dawn? That’s was crazy scary for me enough to prepare myself with my flamethrower.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, I remember that game. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a typical teens in a cabin trying to survive a serial killer. But turns out the real danger was the Wendigos, demons that according to the lore people become that way the moment they resort to cannibalism.

Definitely. Not just the hunger that can drives a person becoming a Wendigos, also associate with the cold winter and deep negative emptiness that made them vulnerable to the influence of the entity evil intentions.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... I was getting the idea during the playthrough. Especially since that one guy was still distraught that both her sisters were dead, though turns out one of them became a Wendigo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7