Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,461 stories
Comments ( 130 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 130
Comment posted by 23 KM To Nerdiness deleted Aug 18th, 2021

Do you know what is the most offensive thing about my place of residence besides the dictatorship and the status of the country almost like an international outcast? so it is that the new g5 will not be translated into my national language.

Comment posted by WinterStormed deleted Oct 9th, 2021

aye, who loves a bit of book time? :twilightsmile:📚
i recommend reading Warriors, or Warrior cats!
there are some fighting scenes, :rainbowderp: but i'm fond of the friendship scenes! :yay:
remember, friendship is magic.

Tried to read them. Basically read like a 10 year olds fanfiction. The fact I had just finished Kathryn Laskey's Gahoole series probably also had something to do with it.

what made you discontinue reading 'em, though? :rainbowderp:
it's not like i'll blame you!

Mainly the beginning three chapters, i tried reading them back in middle school, which was almost 10 years ago now. But i remember something about the word choice making it seem under the threshold of what i consider an enjoyable read.

As i said, it also could have been i was getting off of a high of reading the 15 book gahoole series. Which at this time, only the first wolves of the beyond book was out.

Im obviously not saying that they're awful, later books are probably better. But something about the first book just put a taste in my mouth.

I would like to take a moment on my B-Day to share this with all of you:
You are LOVED, and CARED for! Via it be physically, spiritually, or virtually!
Everyone is their own individual, you are you! If you want to change positively, do it! Don't, you know, be like me and feel afraid and anxious about your choices.
Life is like a rollercoster, try to enjoy it, even through it's ups and downs.
Also, one more thing:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYBODY ELSE CELEBRATING THEIRS!
(Can't wait for 2022 sonic media this year(Frontiers, Prime, Origins, SM2), and G5 of course)
I shall now slip back into my contented silence. Thank you for your time.

If Fluttershy were a human superhero, what powers would she be like?

Comment posted by Zolrak Osdidar deleted Jun 3rd, 2022

What about something like vixen from DC. Gaining the abilities from her animal friends, with the added bonus of talking to them and "the stare".

Who's up for pancakes? 🥞🥞🥞

Goooooooooooooooooood mmmmoooooorrrrrrning!!!!!!!!!! 😁

Everyone on here is awesome, I hope you have the best day ever! :twilightblush:

I am off drink my coffee. :derpytongue2:
And then its writing time. 😎

Chapter 2 won't write itself lol 😅

SOOOO.....
The recent G5 Comic with Discord that goes into the backstory of G5......
That was really something, wasn't it?

Hi
I recently read a really nice story, though the author has left the site. I want to make a sequel for it but my conscious forbids me. What should I do ?

Just mention that that this is not from the author and that it's not an official sequel.

After all it is basically a fanfic continuation of a fanfic. Think of it that way.

I don't think there is anything with making your own idea of a story sequel. If anything, it can continue their legacy. Once again be clear that you ARE NOT the author of the original story and that this is an unofficial sequel.

Comment posted by BlackBerry StarDust deleted Aug 7th, 2022

Thanks for the advice !🙂

Something has been bugging me:

If you were to have fizzy water or normal water for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Normal water is always the best, but soda water is more versatile. Like normal, but with bubbles…

Huh…

The moment I realize chicken broth and other stuff also contains water…

CARBONATED CHICKEN BROTH…

Your soup is ruined!!!!

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 130