empty spaces 20 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Fiddlesticks
Group Admin

and of things they never asked

DawnOfsnow
Group Contributor

So, for anyone new to this group, or this mysterious series, welcome! I’ll let you know what you’ve gotten yourself into in as little words as possible, starting with the first category.

The Admin/Author:

Fiddlesticks is the admin of this group and the author of the series that is connected to it. Fiddlestick’s is mysterious in and of themselves, having quite the nack for little details and riddles. They mostly speak using poems, or song lyrics, and we’re all wondering exactly who they are.

The Story:

If you’re here, chances are you’ve read the story - or at least some of it - and might be puzzled. If you haven’t read it, you can find it in the “stories” section of the group. I’ll explain best I can: the story, which centers around Rainbow Dash, is meant to be mysterious and provoke thought. So if you’re slightly confused, no worries. The whole series, so far, is an enigma, and almost everything plays into it - right down to the word count. You really have to pay attention to catch all the little details, but it’s a lot of fun to figure out.

The Readers:

We, the readers, are the ones who read, (obviously) examine, theorize about, and discuss the series. And we do it all to figure it out! To solve the mystery. It gets clearer as you read, yes, but even now there are things we don’t yet have answers to. And that’s why I believe this series should be read with others, so you can put your heads together and work all these puzzles out as a team.
But if you’re on your own, don’t sweat it. Me and my team have notes littered all over these stories, forums, and blogs that’ll help you out. (But it’s more fun with buddies, trust me:pinkiehappy:) Oh, and I think we've unofficially adopted the name of “detectives” (:twilightsmile:)

If anypony else would like to elaborate on these topics, or add new ones, feel free to do so. Anyway, to the newcomers, I hope that explained some things and got you the answers you were looking for.:rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2