The Insane Creators Guild 638 members · 2,221 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
NightFurySpeedey8156
Group Contributor

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I put something on my blog, so I decided that now's a good time. A fellow writer came to me in my DMs with criticism of my main story, To Equestria And Beyond. They pointed out a lot of errors and mistakes that I've made over the years, including how shattered the early chapters are and how rushed they were. To be fair, when I posted the first few chapters 3 years ago, I was in Lala land for a bit. I figured since all the big stories had this dramatic, overarching story, I could do it too. But in my haste, I ended up being left with a story that had may plot holes, major OOC issues and rushed events that rarely lasted a second.

So, as of today, any new chapter production of T.E.A.B will be out on hiatus as me and a friend of mine get this story up to date on where it is supposed to be. I hope you all can understand that stories are a commitment, not just something fun to post. I'll try and provide regular updates as to how the rewrite goes and see what happens next.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1