Swapped Roles 197 members · 93 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

For a while, the icon and banner for this group have both been screenshots from the show, and I don’t think it looks good. In order to bridge the gap between my YouTube and Fimfiction audiences, I’m considering doing a livestream1 where I draw a banner of pointy ponies depicting various roleswaps, including a pair from every Secrets entry, and possibly a couple of non-MLP ones to show that people can talk about them in this forum. Would anyone want to watch this?

Also, what time works best? I’ve done three streams so far, and they were all at 6pm BST or GMT (equivalent to 1pm EST) on a Saturday, a time I chose because Americans would be awake and I wouldn’t be eating dinner. Problem is, I was half-asleep during my last livestream. I’d like to know what timezone the majority of people interested in watching me stream are in, so I can pick a time that works best for all of us.

1. This didn’t happen the first time I streamed on YouTube, but every subsequent time, my streams have had different URLs than the schedule thing. How do I fix this?
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1