The Golden Fang Ryu Shenron Fan Club 12 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay, so, I've heard of what's been happening on Patreon with specific content and being all politic and stuff, than that a lot of people have switched over to SubscribeStar. Due to how this year is going, and last year has been, I can understand why, and I myself have made the option to switch over to SubscribeStar so I can have a better change of getting something from my content. That being said, there's something I'm a bit confused about involving Patreon and not SubscribeStar. Whenever I post content, it shows which and how many tiers I can add them on. If I add it onto one tier, it'll show the amount needed to see it, but if I post it on more than one tier for a specific member ship, it still show the same amount for the first tier I put that piece of content in. So, does that mean it'll show that content for that specific membership, plus the content for the other tiers since that content was added to those last tiers before it simultaneously? If anyone who has a patreon can elaborate, please let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1