The Golden Fang Ryu Shenron Fan Club 12 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys, I haven't really done one of these before, given that I focus on other topics that don't really go into topics like this, but I think now is a good time to start on it. Now, as some of you many already know, a lot of new anime is being released for this year, a few that I myself am interested in, and can see potential in a few. Which brings me to one particular anime that has not only got my interest, but also got me hooked.

This anime is called... To Your Eternity

The title may not sound much, but the story behind it really helps to speak up for it in more ways than one. It tells the story about a lone orb that has been traveling endlessly in the plain of existence, taking the form of multiple beings and learning means to be alive and the meaning of life. To know pain. To know love. To know care. To know Loss. To know Happiness. To know Suffering. To know Death. It's a very emotional journey with plenty of ups and downs and more than a few moments where you're going to be hit right in the feels. If you guys are already tracking it, you'll know exactly what I'm taking about. If your not watching it.... I HIGHLY recommend that you do watch To Your Eternity. That is unless you cannot handle having your heart being repeatedly stomped on after being ripped out of your chest.

To give you a little peak as to what to expect, check out this To Your Eternity Trailer and Opening:scootangel:!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1