The Golden Fang Ryu Shenron Fan Club 12 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Alright so, a lot of you don't know this, but I have read my fair share of fics on this sight in the short time that I've been on Fimfiction. Some of them were great, some of them were not so great, and others were somewhere in between and not at all. I also know that there is a good dose of crossover fics on here, with many of them not being up to my tastes... save for a very few amount of other fics:twilightsheepish:. On that note, I have noticed that out of all of the crossover stories that I've read up to this point, there is one series... or rather, one movie that has hardly been crossed over with any My Little Pony Fanfiction is Magic Stories. And what movie is that you ask? Well, ladies and gentlemen, I'll tell you what that oh so special movie is.

The Lion King.

Of all the crossover fics that I've seen, there hasn't really been one that has had one of the most amazing movies of all time in it. I have seen a very select few, but upon looking at them, none of them really fit my standards. So, with that being said, I am planning to have my own MLP/Lion King Crossover telling my own interpretation of that fantastic movie and the show that represents friendship. I have already seen that movie and the second one a good amount of times before. Along with plenty of fanart in both the cannon and non-cannon versions of the Lion King that have given me more than enough inspiration for potential future MLP stories involving the Lion King:ajsmug:. So, after much consideration, I have decided that I'd be releasing my own AU version of The Lion King and how it will go from my own interpretation! It's not gonna be coming anytime soon since I have other fics and outside problems that I gotta deal with. One of them rewriting my other couple of series and making them better than they were and not having to rewrite them again. I will say that they will be posted in the long run, just not right now with a few of the other fics I gotta complete first. Along with wanting to get a clear idea of how I'm going to be going along with it:derpytongue2:. Just a fair warning though, this series is going to be quite the dark and emotional one. And it is definitely going to be as violent and brutal as every animal fight that you can possibly imagine:rainbowderp:.

How violent and brutal you ask? Well, something along the lines of this.

In case you're all wondering, this amazing piece of cover art is a piece of the Youtube Series of My Pride that I posted in one of my last blogs. It was done by another Deviant Art Member going by the name of Phlowir, who is one of the supporters of the My Pride series. She gave me full permission to use this cover art for the future Lion King Acts coming (even going so far as to say how happy she was that her art was being used for other things), so you can definitely expect to see this again in one of the Lion King Acts that will be coming. Again, not sure when that will be since it definitely won't be too soon, but they'll be coming... and with all the help that I've got, and the lessons that I took since writing for the very first time, I am sure many of you will find them quite enjoyable:twilightsmile:.

Anyway, that's all for now. Just wanted to get this out since I didn't wanna get this out in the morning and put it off for longer than necessary. Have a good night and stay safe everyone! And remember... Long Live The Lion King:yay:🦁:heart:!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1