The Island Group 69 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Robipony
Group Admin

As you can guess by the title, I am wondering if there are any story genres/tags you would like to see in FiMFiction stories with the island setting? Is it a genre you really like or perhaps one that you think is under used?

Please feel free to discuss.

I am wondering if there are any story genres/tags you would like to see in FiMFiction stories with the island setting?

If I spoke freely, then this thread would immediately get..... 'steamy' with help from the elements of 'one native', 'one shipwreck survivor', and the sentence, 'only ones on the island'.

....but let's just go with 'natives' for now.

Robipony
Group Admin

7165725 I mean, I was thinking along the line of tags, like Mystery or Slice of Life.

But I suppose that works too. :rainbowlaugh:

I'd like to see more stories with the characters going to islands with unique animals such as pig-sized elephants for example. I've written a story similar to that, but the place I created isn't remotely an island. In EG one could write a story where they somehow travel through time and end up on an island filled with whatever mother nature put on it whether it'd be dodos on Mauritius, pygmy mammoths on the Channel Islands or whatnot.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4