The girl who never heard she couldn't do something

Melissa Altro as Pippi Longstocking

Watch out world cuz here she comes
And she bound to teach you more than one thing

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack and Rainbow Dash

Pippi Longsticking is coming into your town

Catherine O'Hara as Mrs. Helga Prysselius

The one no one can keep down, no no no no
The one who's fun to be around, woaaahhh woah.

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Pippi Longstocking is coming into your world
A freckle-faced redhaired girl, you outta know

Gordon Pinsent as Captain Efraim Longstocking

She'll throw your life into a whirl.

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

She dreams dreams like me and you
And yes it seems she always makes her dreams come true

Noah Reid as Tommy Settegren

She loves trees and boring seas
And the mountains please her more than toys do.

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

Pippi Longsticking is coming into your town
The one no one can keep down, no no no no

Olivia Garratt as Annika Settegren

The one who's fun to be around, woaaahhh woah.

Michael Creber Claire Margaret and Madeleine Peters as The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Pippi Longstocking is coming into your world
A freckle-faced redhaired girl, you outta know
She'll throw your life into a whirl.

If you want to know more about the guests of this story check out Dramamaster829 forum on Pippi Longstocking

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Looks great mi amigo

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Thanks amigo

This is definitely a version of the character I need to hunt down? Tubi to the rescue again? I see other Pippi Longstockings but not this one. I do know enough to know that having the CMC along is appropriate for this one.

Amazing intro Tim! :pinkiesmile:

Absolutely fantastic Ribbert XD, CMCs joining? BIG TIME HYPE!!!

Thanks a bunch. I'll probably give a second look to the live version while I'm at it.

How nostalgic. I grow up with this film :heart:. Well done 👍.
I hope Enigma decides to do an adventure in the movie "The Thornberrys (2003)", I'm curious to see what introduction you'll do.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I'm currently working on a intro based on a Nickelodeon movie I won't give away what it is

Let me guess 😏: Barnyard?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I've seen this movie a few times. Not sure if I would call it one of the 'greatest' animated movies I've ever seen. But it has its own charm and cute moments. Plus, it does feature an actress from the 'Arthur' series, and suddenly when I hear Pippi in this movie I hear that 'Muffy' character even if she wasn't my favorite in 'that' series. Not that it's a bad thing, she sounded as though she had fun with the role.

So I got around to this one. It's definitely a kid's flick for sure, but it should be a fun experience to insert the ponies into. As I said I am going to also try to look over the 1988 version as well which I do have more of a connection to. Also I'm starting to suspect the character was a very strong inspiration for the creation of Radical Edward, after looking this one over. I Believe there's also a whole bunch of adaptations out there besides this one and the one I'm thinking of. Though of course the original book was a big deal for me in elementary as well.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She's definitely the 'Peter Pan' of this story, challenging the authority and going about doing things through her own perspective. Course, I have no idea who this Radical Edward even is, but I'm sure he was a pretty upstanding fellow.

From Cowboy Bebop. Actully female. Essentially yet another perky and strange young redhead living alone with a missing father that also has an overly long name besides the usual given.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, there we go. Goes to show I know little-to-zip when it comes to anime. But now that you mention it, I do remember that little redhead. A little quirky and unusual, but very proficient in her work... but her story is actually tragic even though she seems like a happy-go-lucky kid.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16