Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4447 )
  • Viewing 4,351 - 4,400 of 4,447

Saw this in theaters as a school field trip.

Me and my dad love this film

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not a fan of the gross humor, but the set-up of this feature was unique and had such a stellar cast.

While I am certainly ticked off due to the sad fact that the Mane 6 will never see SpongeBob SquarePants again... I certainly hope that the same won't be said for Shrek....

It would be nice if they did Puss in Boots before that since it takes place before Puss met Shrek

What about... the Jetsons movie from 1990?

Rise of the planet of the Apes

Since the new film comes out this Friday might as well put it in

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The Cinematic Adventures does our projects a certain way, and in a certain order. If we wanted to do 'everything' by order of timeline, we would've started with the initial trilogy of the 'Star Wars' movies before the first trilogy that came out. But we did not. We made our choices then, as we do now. We do things 'our' way, not because of supply and demand. Never forget that.

What about the Garfield movie coming out in a few weeks? That would make a good story.

I would friggin’ laugh if Twilight actually said that in both movies! 😂

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The wording would have to be rearranged for a more suitable tone. But it 'can' be done.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Not saying this should happen. But as a movie based off the killer's perspective, this would make for a solid villain's crossover. Though they shouldn't expect this creature to offer much conversation.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's just the reaction we're hoping for when my girlfriend and I see the movie the end of this month. Hopefully, it makes up for that stupid 'Tarot' movie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This may not be the sequel that we were asking for. But someone in Hollywood believed that this sequel can be put together for a reason. Probably to determine how much people will actually pay to see this movie.

My thoughts exactly. But I’ll be willing to support it from afar.

"It's Morphin Time!"

Jason David Frank
1973 - 2022

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's one way of putting it. The people describe the feature I suggested as a 'mature' Power Rangers so to speak. It is not that I expect this to be a classic by any means. But given this was one of the man's last projects before he died, hopefully it is actually a 'good' movie.

I love this movie I can't wait for the sequel next year

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I used to watch this movie all the time when I was a kid.

I remember seeing this movie, been a long-time snice I saw it in full. I might revisit it one of these days.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

To think the people partly responsible for this movie were nearly the same people who worked on the Puppet Master movies.

They also made the Prehysteria movies.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes... I know about the Prehysteria movies. Just the other day, I saw the first movie on YouTube and while I can nitpick over many, 'many' details, I admit the movie is cute. Although that ending... it kind of felt like a horror movie ending than a family comedy.

Which version of Garfield should the Mane 6 meet?

Animated one, not the live action.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Now this is considered one of the greatest films in all of Cinema. Not sure how we'd do this. But if some random YouTuber could pull this off with Sonic, who knows? This could be possible.

It is epic! Aside that the Equestrians help kill great whites, I'd hate to think if they help defeat something much... larger!

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)

One of the highest rated films in the Chinese language

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... no.

I read the book and was severely disappointed when this movie came out. Not to mention the song choice for the credits was... off.

I would like to see the Mane Six venture through the Indiana Jones Trilogy. I can imagine Pinkie Pie comparing Indy with Han Solo.

How about a little pirate adventure staring Equestria's favorite little pirate Pipsqueak:

The movie in question?
The Goonies

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll think about it. I mean it does sound like a good idea. Maybe we'll find some room for another season.

"What's your favorite scary movie?"

cheerful9
Group Admin

I suggested those too.

cheerful9
Group Admin

Animated version.

• Viewing 4,351 - 4,400 of 4,447