Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4118 )
  • Viewing 4,101 - 4,150 of 4,118
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's true. We never planned to do 'any' of the sequels. And if anyone has a problem with that, they better realize I'm NOT in a very good mood today.

I’ve not done one of these before, so feel free to delete this if this forum only applies to movies that are confirmed for Cinematic Adventures.

Little Shop of Horrors (1986)

'Grow for me'

Not gonna lie, the only reason Starlight is here is because I randomly remembered the episode of the show where she talked to Phillis (the plant) and that somehow got me thinking about Little Shop of Horrors. Starlight being a plant mom also felt right to me.

As the plant shop closed up for the day, Seymour and Starlight were the first to make their way downstairs with a very lifeless looking plant in hand and a group of somewhat concerned ponies (and Spike!) following closely behind. It seemed that Audrey II had some kind of magical luck to it, and that Seymour himself had no idea how to care for it. Just like that, it seemed the problem they’d face on this adventure had revealed itself.

"That plant of Seymour's must be something mighty special if it had this kinda effect on Mr Mushnik's shop." Applejack commented.

"It’s just a shame about what’s happening to it." Rarity said.

"Oh come on, I doubt a plant had anything to do with what happened today." Rainbow said doubtfully. "You could’ve stuck any weird thing in that window and folks would’ve come in to see what it was."

"Maybe you’re right, Rainbow. But while that 'weird thing' is Audrey II, we should try and help keep it alive." Twilight replied.

If Twilight had known they’d be tending to plants on this adventure then she would’ve packed the appropriate books from Equestria. It would’ve been a shot in the dark, but so far as she was concerned just from looking at it, this plant didn’t exist. It was completely alien to her.

As for Seymour, it was a similar thought process. He had no idea what kind of plant it was and he had tried everything he could think of to help it grow, but Audrey II didn’t seem to benefit from any of it whatsoever. It had barely grown a single inch since he had first bought the thing, and it was clearly in poor health and getting worse. If it didn’t get better soon it might die. He had considered asking his new pony friends if they could use some of their magic on Audrey II, but then he realised that doing that wouldn’t help him care for it in the long term. All he could do was watch the poor little plant grow weaker and weaker.

Starlight however wasn’t about to give up. Ever since her experience with caring for Phillis, she’d gotten a few more plants for her home (a few more than she would ever admit to any pony) and had developed something of a green hoof. Every plant had a way to care for it, it was just a matter of finding the right one.

"Well Twoey, I’m not sure what else we can do for ya." Seymour admitted as he eyed up the plant once again, hoping to spy even the littlest chance. Once again he was met with nothing but disappointment.

"Are you sickly, little plant?" Starlight asked Audrey II. "Or just plain stubborn?"

"Are they actually talking to it?" Rainbow asked.

"Ah once heard that it helps flowers grow." Applejack shrugged. "Though Ah think it’s a load of hooey personally."

"What is it you want?" Seymour asked as he set the plant down on a table.

"What is it you need?" Starlight added, sitting down and looking at the plant for any signs of sickness. "There has to be something we can do."

"Whatever it is, I don’t know about it." Seymour admitted. "I’ve tried everything I know. Ain’t that right, Twoey?"

The other ponies watched as Seymour sat beside Starlight, right as he began to voice his struggles with Audrey II in song form.

Seymour:

I've given you sunshine
I've given you dirt
You've given me nothin'
But heartache and hurt
I'm beggin' you sweetly
I'm down on my knees
Oh, please grow for me!

I've given you plant food
And water to sip
I've given you potash
You've given me zip
Oh God, how I mist you
Oh pod, how you tease
Now, please grow for me!

As Starlight listened to Seymour she began to think of what he could have been doing wrong. It looked similar to a fly trap, so maybe it ate insects? They’d probably need Fluttershy to be elsewhere to test that theory out. She stood up once again and trotted around the plant, looking all over to try and see anything that might help.

Seymour:

I've given you southern exposure
To get you to thrive
I've pinched you back hard
Like I'm s'posed ta
You're barely alive

I've tried you at levels of moisture
From desert to mud
I've given you grow-lights
And mineral supplements
What do you want from me, blood?

"Ow!" Starlight gasped and looked down, realising she’d trodden on a rose that must’ve fallen to the ground and caught herself on its thorns. As Seymour reached down to dispose of them, he made the same mistake as the thorn punctured his finger.

"Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked the pair.

"Yeah, just the risks of handling roses." Starlight said as she and Seymour noticed the blood in their cuts.

"Damn roses, damn thorns." Seymour said before he began sucking on the cut.

Just as the ponies were about to search for a first aid kit, a sudden sound caught their attention. It sounded almost like… sucking? The ponies immediately realised it wasn’t coming from Seymour, and shortly after that Spike tapped Twilight on the shoulder and pointed toward the source of the sound.

One by one Seymour, the ponies and Spike looked over to Audrey II. The little plant was now standing upright and staring directly at Seymour with its lips pursed. As Seymour and Starlight approached they realised its head was moving back and forth between the two for some reason.

The group circled around Audrey II curiously as Seymour leaned in carefully. He went to stroke Audrey II's head… only for it to suddenly snap at his finger! The Equestrians all jumped back defensively, clearly startled as Seymour and Starlight both tried to make sense of this strange turn of events.

Seymour slowly raised his finger to Audrey II once again, and once again Audrey II snapped for the young man’s finger. Starlight raised her hoof up, only for Audrey II to do the same with her.

The pair then seemed to share an idea. Seymour raised his finger a small distance away from Audrey II, only for the plant to begin panting in excitement. It was practically shaking with anticipation for Seymour to come within biting distance.

He pulled away again before the pair then raising the opposite finger and hoof up to Audrey II. The human and unicorn both watched as the plant actually had the nerve to raise its head up indignantly, like a fussy eater being presented with inadequate food.

Seymour and Starlight found themselves the centre of bewildered staring as the potential answer to their problem was shown to all. Audrey II wanted… blood? All of the Equestrians seemed to be thinking the same thing, which Rainbow voiced aloud.

"You’ve gotta be kidding me!" Rainbow blurted out, breaking the silence.

"Maybe…?" Seymour pondered, looking for approval from Starlight.

"It’s worth a try." Starlight said.

"What? No! No way!" Rainbow stated, suddenly taking flight and hovering in front of the pair. "When a strange plant wants blood, you don’t just give it blood!"

"I don’t know, Rainbow, carnivorous plants do exist." Twilight say, seemingly open to the idea in a hesitant way. Rainbow lowered herself back to the ground as she listened to Twilight. "Maybe that’s where we’ve been going wrong. Just, if you’re doing this, please be careful."

"Right." Starlight nodded before turning to Seymour. "It shouldn’t be as bad if the two of us take turns."

Seymour nodded with a weak smile before he and Starlight then closed in on Audrey II. If Seymour was willing to do it, then so was Starlight. For the good of the plant, they would try.

Seymour:

I've given you sunlight
I've given you rain
Looks like you're not happy
'Less I open a vein

"I can’t watch." Fluttershy covered her face with her hooves.

"We’re really letting them do this?" Rainbow asked her friends for confirmation.

"What’s the alternative?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, I don’t know… burn it?" Rainbow said as though it were the most obvious answer.

No one responded to Rainbow's comment as they all watched Seymour and Starlight observe the new life in Audrey II. A bit of blood? As horrible as it seemed on paper, it wasn’t the worst thing a plant was capable of living off of. If it had a chance of working, then it was worth a try. Right? What was the worst that could happen?

They looked to one another, and with a small nod they raised their slightly bloodied cuts over Audrey II's head, which immediately raised up in order to catch the warm ruby droplets that fell down. Both human and unicorn blood were accepted greedily by the plant until the pair stopped.

Seymour:

We'll give you a few drops
If that'll appease
Now please
Oh, oh, oh, please
Grow for me!

They waited, and they waited, and they waited. Despite everything, Audrey II remained as it was. A sad looking little plant that looked like it could be killed by a strong breeze. Seymour and Starlight didn’t know whether it worked or not, or whether they were being too impatient, but right now it didn’t matter. They huffed in defeat as Seymour turned for the stairs.

"I’d better head upstairs and finish locking up." Seymour said.

"I’ll come help, it’s better than obsessing over Audrey II down here." Starlight offered, following Seymour up the stairs.

"After all that, nothing." Applejack shrugged. "Might be easier to get him a new one somehow."

"Let’s not give up just yet. We’ll come back to it in the morning." Twilight said, confident that something would come up tomorrow. "We might just be looking at this whole situation all wrong. For now, let’s just go help Seymour however we can."

"Alright." Rainbow shrugged. "But if 'Twoey' tries to take a bite outta me, I’m trashing it."

One by one the Equestrians exited the room and left Audrey II alone. Right as they left however, they failed to noticed Audrey suddenly springing to life and struggled against the tin. The tin then suddenly stretched out of shape as within seconds Audrey II grew several times larger in size than it had previously been.

A large pair of leaves bloomed from beneath the soil, the veins of which pulsed a bright and beautiful blue that had an almost magical glow about it. A glow that glimmered like starlight in the dimness of the basement.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Grammar aside, there's some potential with this draft. I would've added some additional lines from the original Broadway show but that's just the nitpicking, pain-in-the-ass critic talking. I don't know if we 'could' do this movie, but if we did, I'm thinking combining the use of the two endings. On one hand, the project can end originally like the Broadway show where Twoey eats everyone and takes over the world... but as a clever twist, it turned out that Twilight Sparkle was able to develop a vision that showed a possible future of their failure and they now decide to change it especially during the final fight with the singing, killer plant.

I know what you're thinking: Wouldn't that require them to use the same song twice? It could... but then it doesn't. We'd just have to jazz it up a bit.

Sounds interesting. I did wonder how you guys would go about tackling the two endings on the off chance you did this movie. Twilight conjuring a vision would clear that up without removing anything, and maybe even show her becoming more like Celestia in a way? She had a vision about the threat of Tirek one time if I recall correctly.

I also had an idea for Audrey II to end up absorbing some Equestrian magic (as shown by the effect Starlight's blood had on its growth), but I wasn’t too sure whether that would work or not so I tried to leave it somewhat vague at the end.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You are kind of jumping the gun on that idea.

We don't even know if we're going to do that movie or not.

Yeah, I thought I might be getting a little ahead of myself on that one. I have more ideas than I know what to do with most days.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There's no denying that. But like we said, we're not likely doing anymore SpongeBob projects. We're just not.

We have MANY different versions of many songs out there, whenever it’s a popular song or a very underrated song.

However, this song. THIS song in particular, I didn’t think it be possible to hit me harder and have me tearing more then the original More Than Anything

This song really fits for Lilith and Lucifer as well. And man, this would be another version to see be done like with the original version that was singed by Charlie and Lucifer (which already got a lot of people tearing up and a fan favorite song from S1

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Assuming Lilith hasn't turned into a villain judging by the scenario of the last episode of the first season. Because this rendition is admittedly beautiful.

True that. milky has been SLAYING these rewritten reprisals to the Hazbin Soundtrack!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Makes you wonder how they will manage the soundtrack when seaosn two comes into play.

I know, right?! All I know is that season one better win some kind of awards or I think somebody’s gonna sue someone in Hollywood….

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm sure it has been getting awards, or at least someone in the development team has gotten some form of achievement. But even if that weren't the case, it's bound to happen.

Rush Hour (1998)
Ending
Carter: First class. I like this. This is tight. I like this
Steward: Can I take your jacket, sir?
Carter: My jacket? No. You can take this bag, though. (Carter gives the bag to the Steward as he sees the Mane Six, Spike and Lee)
How you doing? What's up? What's up, man? You all ready to go?
Lee: Yup!
Twilight: We sure are!
Stewardess: May I offer you all some peanuts?
(Lee Waves "No thanks", The Mane Six shake their heads "No)
Carter: Xie Xie Nie, Ni Hao Mei (Thank you, you're very beautiful)
Stewardess: Xie Xie Nie
(They're all stunned on how Carter spoke chinese to the stewardess)
Applejack: (Stunned) How...?
Lee: You never told us you spoke Chinese
Carter: I never told you all I didn't, you all assumed I didn't.
Twilight: This is great that Consul Han is letting us go to Hong Kong with You and Carter.
Carter: I know, you know I haven't been on a vacation for 5 years?
Lee: We can hang at my crib, I can show you my hood.
Carter: You can show me a couple of them Chinese girls. I want a massage. I'm gonna get buck wild.
Rarity: Oh good grief.
Carter: Well, At least there's no police work for two weeks.
Fluttershy: And no crazy adventures for two weeks for us too.
Twilight: I agree Fluttershy. Now we can relax.
Carter: By the way Lee, How long is this flight?
Lee: Fifteen hours.
Carter/Rainbow Dash: Fifteen hours?
Carter: What are we gonna do for fifteen hours?
[Lee shrugs, then puts on headphones]
Lee: (singing) Huh!
(Carter turns in horror while Pinkie and Spike react in happiness)
Lee/Pinkie/Spike: (singing) War! Uh!
Rainbow: NOPE! NOPE! NOOOPE!!
Carter: Stewardess, get us another seat!
Lee/ Pinkie/Spike: (singing)What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, listen to me, "yaw."/"ya'll!"
Carter/Applejack/Rainbow Dash/Twilight/Rarity/Fluttershy: Stewardess!

Comment posted by Matthew Thornley deleted Last Friday
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There could be some potential. Can't really say I heavily vouch for this, but we shall see.

Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf

After a few failed attempts to escape Dracula’s castle tower, the Mane 6, Spike, Shaggy, Scooby, Scrappy and Googie were sitting around, hopelessly trying to think of another plan to escape.

Unfortunately… no plan was coming to them.

Rainbow Dash groaned in irritation, breaking the silence. “This is torture! Why couldn’t that Dracula creep pick somepony else to be the werewolf instead of Shagster?!”

“Yeah! Dracula’s gonna regret making that choice,” Scrappy agreed, “or my name isn’t Scrappy-Doo!”

“Please, everyone, this isn’t the way,” Fluttershy said in a soft, yet stern, voice. “All we would be doing by going out and confronting Dracula is landing ourselves in even deeper danger.”

“Besides,” Twilight said, “even if we do escape, who’s to say that Dracula won’t come hunting us down to get Shaggy to be in that race?”

Shaggy sighed and rubbed a furry paw over his face. “Like, I’m sorry, guys-- I never meant for my racing career to land us in this spooky dump.”

“Oh, Shaggykins, don’t blame yourself,” Googie said, patting Shaggy sincerely. “We’ll find a way out of this, right, girls?”

“Right,” Twilight nodded, “but… when and how? I haven’t got any idea.”

Scooby whimpered softly, laying his head on the stone floor before a light knocking was heard on the door, causing them to turn as it slowly opened.

Coming through the door was the most beautiful leopardess that the ponies had ever seen-- solid white, except for her gray and black spots, and the deepest blue eyes, along with feathery white wings.

Twilight recognized her as one of the bystanders in the halls earlier, but never knew who she was… at least until now.

The leopardess cleared her throat with a soft voice. “Excuse me, I hope I didn't scare any of you. Count Dracula sent me to make sure you hadn't tried to escape anymore, but… I wanted to come and make sure you were at least comfortable.”

“You know, with a couple of adjustments, I think this could be a luscious honeymoon suite,” Rarity said before shuddering. “At least a honeymoon suite for the undead.”

“Heh… if you think so,” the leopardess said with a light chuckle. “Although, I do believe that this place could use a bit more light.”

The charm on her collar suddenly began to glow, and the entire group watched as the leopardess was enveloped in a warm yellow light, turning her fur and wings yellow, while her outer spots remained black, and the inside of the spots turned a darker shade of yellow. Then, a small ball of light formed, to which she pushed to the center of the room, lighting it entirely.

After that, she opened her tender blue eyes with a gentle smile. “I hope this will be light enough for you.”

The others stared at her for a few moments before Applejack broke the silence. “Uh… forgive us for staring, ma'am, but… what exactly just happened?”

“It's part of my magic. I'm a rare kind of leopard,” the large feline with wings explained, “and whatever color my fur changes into is what kind of magic I can control to my will. Or… to Dracula’s will.”

“So… if your fur can change colors,” Twilight said in thought, her eyes growing wide, “then that means…”

“Yes,” the leopardess nodded solemnly. “I have the ability to control every magical element known to us.”

It’s with deep regret that I must inform you that Bernard Hill has passed away at the age of 79. I advise you all to show respect to his portrayals throughout every film in his career.

• Viewing 4,101 - 4,150 of 4,118