Equestria Girls: Disney Odyssey 36 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mister V
Group Admin

(Our heroes enter the cottage to see Dallben lighting a candle and setting it next to a basin filled with water.)

Taran: What's that for?

Dallben: Put Hen Wen down. I never use her powers unless I have to. But now I must!

Raph: (With a twinge of doubt.) Right, the pig's secret super power.

Dallben: Everyone, what you are about to see, you must promise to never reveal to ANYONE!

Sunset: We promise.

(Dallben sticks his oak staff into the water and recites these magic words....)

Dallben: Hen Wen, from you I do beseech...... Knowledge that lies beyond my reach...... Troubled thoughts weigh on your heart...... Pray you now those thoughts impart.....

(Hen Wen appears to be dizzy. She drops her snout into the water and images appear. Dallben reads the images. The first image is of a skeletal warrior riding on a horse.)

Dallben: The Horned King.

Luigi: Whoa, that's freaky.

Dallben: Sshh. Don't interfere!

Luigi: Sorry.

(He turns back to the images to see two dragons circling.)

Dallben: He's searching.

(The next image is of a large cauldron being held in the hands of The Horned King.)

Dallben: The Black Cauldron..! So that's it!

Starlight Glimmer: No! What's that?

Dallben: An awesome weapon, my dear! It's been hidden for centuries, BUT if the Horned King should find it, and unleash It's power. NOTHING could stand against him.

(Taran looks at the images of a pig running and gasps.)

Taran: It's Hen Wen!

Dallben: He knows.... (to Hen) Stop! Enough!

(Hen quickly backs away from the water. Dallben is more frightened than ever as he gathers supplies.)

Dallben: You must leave here at once! Take Hen Wen to the hidden cottage at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Hide there, never bring her out, until I come for you!

Taran: Hide? But why?

Dallben: Only I knew the secret of Hen Wen's power! But now the Horned King has discovered it! You must make sure he never uses it to find the Black Cauldron!

Taran: Humph! I'm not afraid of the Horned King!

Dallben: Then you are a very foolish lad! Untried courage is no match for his evil. Just remember that!

Daisy: Relax, pops. We handled a big ole dragon. I think we can keep these two safe.

Dallben: Then off you go, and take care of yourselve!

Taran: Goodbye Dallben! I won't fail you!

(Taran and Hen Wen walk out the door.)

Dallben: So much. So soon. To rest upon his young shoulders!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1