Darkwing Duck 32 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 67 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 67

I DO like all of those ideas quite a bit. Definitely sound like they could make great episodes.

Here's a possible one:

1. During a clash near a South American rain forest, Bushroot and Neptunia stumble across a giant winged megalomaniacal serpent named Malcho with magic armor granting him weather control powers rivalling those of Thundra. Though the two are enemies, they both love the environment more than they hate each other so they form a temporary alliance to help out Thundra against Malcho.

Here's an other idea I had.

Once again Drake and Gosalyn are on a father/daughter camping trip, leaving Stegmutt home alone. This time, he has an out of this world encounter with an alien who resembles a Stegosaurus. He assume Stegmutt is actually a member of science expedition that got stuck on Earth. However before the misunderstanding could be cleared up, they are captured by FOWL (who has caught science expedition). Now Stegmutt must rescue the aliens with a little help from the Rescue Rangers.

REALLY good idea. Definitely sounds like it could be downright entertaining.

I'm trying to think of some more stuff too, but it will be a while.

You're very welcome. Here's another couple of ideas I've had in my head:

1. Morgana's bat familiars, Eek and Squeak, end up meeting and competing over a pretty pink female bat named Foxglove, who is working for Morgana's old Eldritch Academy rival Genevine Grendel, who has her seducing Morgana's familiars as part of a revenge scheme. Ultimately, though, thanks to some help from the Rescue Rangers, Foxglove's conscience gets the better of her and she turns against Genevine. Unfortunately, both Eek and Squeak STILL eventually lose out to Dale concerning Foxglove, who ends up becoming the sixth Rescue Ranger.

2. During a Justice Ducks adventure against Emil Eagle, the heroes all end up getting their brains swapped by one of the villain's machines (Darkwing ends up switching bodies with Gizmoduck, Morgana ends up switching bodies with Neptunia and Launchpad ends up switching bodies with Quiverwing). Thus, they ALL have to learn to operate as each other and Morgana has to teach Neptunia how to use magic well enough to have any chance of fixing things.

and 3. While Team Darkwing is busy on a SHUSH mission, the Rubber Chicken tries to fill in protecting Saint Canard. At first, he does a fairly decent job of it, but a mishap with one of Moliarty's dimensional vortex machines ends up bringing in the Gold Gremlin (Jim Starling's super-powered, but no less nasty, counterpart from the Arachno-Duck universe), which gives the super-stretchy avian his biggest test yet.

Great those ideas are great.

Here's an idea.

Daisy Duck is working on a fashion show for Emma Glamour but then Splatter Phoenix and Isis Vanderchill crash the show. A few years go when Splatter Phoenix was starting out, Emma Glamour made some insulting comments on her work at an Art-Expose. Thus Splatter Phoenix became a joke in the art world. She and Isis kidnapped Emma and Donald (the later by accident). Luckily for Daisy Duck, Della and her friends are on the case.

That is a really good idea.

And here's another possible one:

While helping SHUSH test a dimensional portal device, Darkwing ends up in another universe - one where Drake Mallard was an officer for the Saint Canard Police that ended up in a life-threatening line-of-duty accident that horrifically wrecked pretty much his entire body except his brain and heart. Both of those organs were put in the body of a powerful robot (intended for the "Techno-Fuzz" project) with the strength of thirty world class athletes, enough toughness to take anything short of high-grade military weapons, greatly enhanced eyesight and hearing and a wide range of other built-in useful gadgets. Of course, there was a bit of a programming in there: Serve the public trust, protect the innocent and uphold the law as well as an extra detail. An Objective 4. Bulba's company foot the bill for the operation and Bulba included something that made sure any attempt to arrest or act violently against him or any senior executives of his company would result in shut down (as insurance just in case one of the criminals his company secretly backed ratted him out). Fortunately, Darkwing manages to get Techno-Fuzz to his universe's Gosalyn and Honker and the group figure things out. Honker manages to use his own tech skills to override the Techno-Fuzz programming and, even though Techno-Fuzz can now freely act against Bulba and his company once he gets enough hard evidence, the cybernetically enhanced lawduck will still continue to - completely of his own free will - serve the public trust, protect the innocent and uphold the law.

A Darkwing/Robot-Cop AU, huh neat.

Thanks. Here's another possible one I've been thinking of:

While chasing Moliarity, Team Darkwing ends up in an underground world where there live TWO different species. One species is the last seven surviving Gummi Bears (led by Grammi and Gruffi and also including Sunni, Gusto, Zummi, Tubbi and Cubbi). The other is an army of ogres led by the short, but brilliant Tad. These ogres are after the secret of the Gummis' juice (which, unlike with bears and most other species, actually increases the strength and durability of ogres [and, since ogres tend to be pretty strong and tough already, the juice's increase of their power would be pretty terrifying]) as well as assorted Gummi-made devices and magic artifacts that would give them the resources to potentially take over the world. Of course, with the ogres teamed up with Moliarity and his mole army, so the Gummis have to join forces with Team Darkwing. Ultimately, the good guys win and Team Darkwing return to the surface world with Moliarty and his minions in tow. Cubbi, meanwhile, is impressed enough by Darkwing and Quiverwing to adopt his own super-hero alter-ego: the Crimson Avenger.

Cool idea.

PS, I haven't seen any of the recent Ducktales episodes including the Darkwing Duck crossover so please no spoilers.

Don't worry, I'm NOT going to spoil anything (though I read quite a bit about it on TV Tropes AND DO believe the episodes ARE on YouTube if you look hard enough).

As for another couple of possible ideas:

During a battle with Genevine Grendel, Darkwing and Quiverwing get accidentally turned into dragon-duck hybrids. At first, it's not so bad - the increased strength, durability, eyesight and hearing as well as the abilities to fly and breathe fire actually helping them immensely in their hero work (and a few of those aforementioned abilities also being useful in other aspects of their lives). But then, they start falling prey to the rapidly increasing dragon instincts, which makes them meaner and greedier. They also start increasing in size and DECREASING in intelligence. Morgana works desperately to find the counter-spell before the transformation becomes permanent.

A Justice Ducks emergency comes up while Darkwing, Launchpad and Quiverwing are unavoidably detained on a major case. Morgana, Gizmoduck and Neptunia have to find other heroes to fill in for their teammates, finding those fill-ins in the forms of the Duck Avenger, Super Goof and the Rubber Chicken.

Neat ideas. And thanks.

You are quite welcome.

Another possible couple of ideas:

Bull Fiddle and Harmonica meet and team up with the Rescue Rangers on a case involving a Solego cult while the Justice Ducks are off-world on another mission.

Negaduck ends up facing stiff competition for leadership of the Fearsome Five when the Avian Annihilator (Donald/Duck Avenger's evil counterpart from the Negaverse) arrives in his universe due to a device built by HIS universe's Gyro Gearloose comes busting in. Negaduck and the Avian Annihilator battle it out to see which one is the best at being bad and who is better at keeping "the geek squad" in line.

When the Rubber Chicken is framed for a series of daring crimes committed by a super-intelligent and super-elastic felon, he investigates and finds himself face-to-face with Lee Glitchens/Mister Wonderful, who has decided to lure the same-powered genuine hero into a trap.

Pooling their mechanical skills, Lilliputt, Quackerjack, Megavolt and Moliarity create a device that brings a literal army of video game villains to life in the real world, creating a problem so big that Team Darkwing has to call in their Justice Ducks teammates, Super Goof and Major Miracle for back up in getting the video game villains back under control.

Though enjoying a quiet, but profitable cyber crime operation, Steelbeak SENIOR (older and MUCH smarter than his son) is sorely disappointed by his son's shenanigans and the embarrassment he is bringing to the Steelbeak name and decides to step in and give his son a few helpful pointers.

I'v just finished season 3 of DuckTales. And I liked it. Didn't except them to throw in a expy of a Goliath. Which gives me an idea of how they could include version of a another Gargoyles character.

David Xanatos Khan, illegitimate son of Shere Khan. After the Shere Khan's death of Xanatos took over his father's business, remaking the company into Xanatos Enterprises. Like Shere Khan, he's rival of Scrooge McDuck. However, their rivalry is a lot friendlier than one might expect. Due to him having pragmatic code of honor and here are lines that he won't cross.

I also imagine him telling Flintheart "Revenge is a sucker's game."

Speaking of which, I had this idea where in an alternate universe where in "The Last Adventure!", F.O.W.L. kidnapped his fiancée, Janine Fox Renard (who is an anhtro Fox). During the battle, Fox is killed. Enraged by her death, Xanatos attacks Bradford and snaps the Buzzard's neck. Later during his grief, he begins to see while Bradford may have had a point, the plan was flawed. (Even explaining to Bradford's captured ghost, that F.O.W.L. is just as responsible for the chaos/weird things as the McDuck Clan [If he didn't leaked info of the Spear of Selene to Della, there would no Moon Invasion]).

Using his fortune and intelligence, he gains control over the Government and S.H.U.S.H through bribery, blackmail and brain controlling nanites. By the time, Scrooge and the other found out, it was too late. And when they tried to stop him, Xanatos framed them. So now the remaining heroes must travel the main universe and request help. However, it might not be enough. Can main Universe's Xanatos defeat himself?

As for an unrelated idea. In an attempt to find her grandfather, Gosalyn, Honker, and Stegmutt ends up in another universe. A medieval fantasy version of Mouseton. Learning from this universe's version of her grandfather and herself, The Good King Mickey and his allies have gone to fight a great evil force. Leaving the King's distance cousin Mortimer Mouse and this universe's Bradford (who s the brains of the duo) in charge. Now they tax the people into poverty.

Luckily there's a champion, Robin Duck (This universe's of Drake Mallard). Unfortunately, he got hurt trying to save Gosalyn. Feeling bad and wanting to make things right, she takes a magic potion that will make her an adult for a short amount of time and take Robin Duck's place.
Alsof or a running gag, people confused Stegmutt for a dragon.

Another idea is based on Scooby Doo. During Halloween season, the home of St. Canard founders, Tad Magon & Jymn Strnad, is haunted by ghost. Dewy, Violet, Gosalyn, Louie and Stegmutt (The former was bribed with candy while the later wanted to protect Gosalyn). they find out the Beagle Boys are using stolen tech to scare everyone so they can find treasure. With aid of the actual ghosts of Tad Magon & Jymn Strnad, the gang gives the Beagle Boys fright they'll never forget.

So what do you think?

I think these ideas look really good. Thanks very much for sharing them. Especially the backstory for your Xanatos idea and those couple of alternate universe adventure ideas. The Scooby Doo homage also has pretty good potential. Thanks for getting this started back up. I'll certainly try to think of other ideas to add.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 67