Fan Club of A Man Undercover 52 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Instead of the villains being what I proposed before in the last thread, I have been thinking about narrowing what the villain will be with two choices.

The first would be be making Cosmos the main antagonist of my story.

However, there will be significant differences between my story and the Cosmos arc. One of them being that Discord banishes Cosmos himself out of wanting to keep the power over Equestria for himself, and that all two of them were apparently planning on double crossing each other. Cosmos, as it turns out, wanted to keep the power for herself too. Another is that Cosmos isn’t banished thanks to her remnants being contained in stars and scattered throughout Equestria. Instead, Cosmos is encased by Discord in crystal on a barren planet, and when she breaks free...she is weak. Her whole body is intact, but her time of imprisonment on a planet with no life weakened her to where she’s not at her full strength as before.

She returns to Equestria to seek revenge on Discord, unexpectedly teaming up with Blueblood because he was displeased with the Royal Sisters’ decision to hand the responsibility of ruling Equestria to Twilight instead of him and for her, her friends, and his aunts not giving Discord the kind of punishment he would have given him.

The second choice is having the Pony of Shadows return due to the Elements of Harmony’s destruction reopening the portal to Limbo, with Blueblood being the new pony he possesses. Blueblood, of course, willingly embraces the darkness because of the reasons I stated for why he teamed up with Cosmos.

At the moment, I’m not sure.

What do you guys think?

I'll have to read the MLP comics to find more info about Cosmos. But I think she would be perfect for your story as it involves Discord. Perhaps she could use her magic to bring back the Pony of Shadows and bribes Blueblood with him ruling Canterlot. They could be the next Legion of Doom.
What do you think?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

You won’t have to read the comics starring her. I read them a couple times, and they weren’t exactly...tasteful, per say. But, I do know a lot about her character enough to give her a fresh start.

Also, I don’t think she’d be letting the Pony of Shadows out any time soon. He’s pretty much gone for good.

If that's the case, I pick Cosmos since she has ties with Discord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5