Royal Fight Club 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Sparkle Cola
Group Admin

Be nicer if Royal Fight Club were #1 but... eh... who wants to compete with Incest is Wincest

I mean, what the ever loving %$#&@?!

Anyway, welcome initiates! It's time to
BRAINSTORM IDEAS!

Ahem. I mean, Firestar Dragondell was hoping for Majin Buu versus Discord (and I am loving the way he is thinking) I'd like to turn it over to the board.... You! All of you.

THE TEN FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE ROYAL FIGHT CLUB.

You should all feel honored and privileged to have that distinction.

You will ALL BE LEGENDARY!

Eh. Maybe not. But here we go. Let's get your ideas down. Who should be up next to take on Mr. Satan? I mean, we don't want to jump strait to Buu, or *gasp* BEYOND BUU... We want to scale this up in a logical manner. I'm not sure we have to make it as regimented as this guy over here --->

Street to epic level fighers

but... you see where I am going with this. We need some kind of decided order, then... TO WRITE IT. A few rules before we begin... READY? GO!

0) Let's level up our contestants from weaker to stronger and follow that order in chapters here. Let's get that right first!
1) All anime is up for discussion
2) video game heroes/characters - maybe - let's discuss pros and cons of opening this up to them
3) Other genre cartoons? Like Bugs Bunny? uh... maybe not?
4) Other movie and show folks? Like George Lucas Skyrunner Solo Bandit Kenobi? Nah. none of that now. No, lets keep it to out own desired quirkiness of anime.

So who should be brought in next? Rumble McSkirmish?

I dunno. This question is brought before the board. WHO'S NEXT?

How about Sonic vs Rainbow Dash? Two awsome, blue speedsters duking it out for the title of fastest thing alive. It practically writes itself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2