Sci-Flashlight 61 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hi, everybody. So, I recently watched Endgame, and man, was it a feels train! A lot of the best, most epic, most memorable parts of the movie happen near the end, so unsurprisingly, those parts ended up stuck in my head a lot, and that got me thinking "Gee, if I had the right images and mad editing skills, I could make some memes about the FlashLight fandom." Unfortunately, I have neither of those things :twilightsheepish:, so I'm just going to explain what's been in my head for the last week in writing. Please stop right now if you haven't seen Endgame.

Iron-Spider man hug
Spider-Man: Flash Sentry
Iron Man: SuperSonicHeroes and other guys who treat Flash like he's their kid (sorry, I don't know who else in this group fits in that category; also, I had to specify guys because of this other idea I had :twilightsheepish:)

Avengers helping Spider-Man get the Infinity Stones to the quantum tunnel
Spider-Man: still Flash Sentry
Infinity Stones: FlashLight
Quantum tunnel: canon
Captain America: Banshee531 (yes, I'm aware that you're actually British :raritywink:) and Equestrian Defender (you can thank your bio for this)
Mjolnir: Banshee and ED's fanfics
Pepper Potts in armor: me
Valkyrie: AngyLopez
Valkyrie's pegasus: Angy's mad editing skills

Scarlet Witch vs. Thanos
Scarlet Witch: Ro994 (especially after TimberLight became canon :raritywink::rainbowlaugh:)
Thanos: Hasbro

Female Avengers scene
Spider-Man: still Flash Sentry
Infinity Stones: still FlashLight
Captain Marvel: Ro994 as Captain Ro
Thanos's army: Flash's haters
Scarlet Witch: also Ro994
Valkyrie: still AngyLopez
Valkyrie's pegasus: still Angy's mad editing skills
Okoye: probably also AngyLopez
Pepper Potts in armor: still me
Mantis, Wasp, Gamora, and Nebula: other members of the Flash Sentry protection squad (yeah, I don't actually know who else is part of that group besides Ro and Angy :twilightsheepish:)
Shuri: also me

Yeah, I have no idea how my mind came up with this. :twilightsheepish:

Glad I saw Avengers Endgame yesterday. Do I really act like Flash is my kid? If so then I don’t mind. Plus, if I am Iron Man then that means I get to wipe out the Hasbro scum that denied us of Flashlight, specifically whoever came up with Timber and Timberlight.

A LOT of Flash's fans treat Flash like he's their kid, namely me, Ro, and maybe Angy. :twilightsheepish:

I like this even though I have yet to see Endgame. Sadly, my younger brothers went and saw it with their mother (who's not MY mother) and wouldn't shut up and spoiled a lot of it. :twilightangry2:
And let's just say some of the choices they made in this movie... :twilightoops: Let's just say I'm hoping some of them AREN'T true.

I still have yet to see Endgame, but the internet did kinda spoil what happens to Iron Man. You sure you're willing to sacrifice yourself to snap those idiots out of existence?

It might be tough, but if it means Flash and Flashlight can live then I would be willing to make that sacrifice and erase those idiots from existence. On the plus side, I’ll get to leave behind one heck of a legacy and go out a hero.

Yeah.
And who knows? Maybe when she's old enough your daughter might take up your mantle.

I really don't like Marvel, or any superheroes things, buuut, this so funny 😂 Thanks for this! (Pssst, by the way, my skills on editing improvement so much in the last month! ❤).

And yeah, I saw Flash Sentry like my kid! I wrote much about him, but I never finish my fanfics 😅

Yes flash is my baby and I will do all I can't to write to get this the happaly ever after he deserves

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8