The Paladins of Midnight 6 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Midnight Quill
Group Admin

So, by now you're probably wondering who the team members are that the front page told about?

Luckily, that's what this post is for. It's meant as an option for each team member to introduce themselves, and tell as little or much about themselves as they like.

As the pioneer of this venture, I feel obligated to volunteer first, so here we go:

I'm Quill, aka John, from Central Europe (thus the ungodly times at which I happen to be online), in my mid twenties, and a brony since 2014 now.
How come? Simple: a colleague of mine approached me with the question "do you want to hear a metal song about a cute pony that's secretly a killer robot?" How could I say no to that? :pinkiehappy: (Oh, and the song was Destabilize by PrinceWhateverer)
I had been writing long before that, and while these early drafts rightfully belong to the trash, they set me on the path I am now. Having been raised my military-sci-fi and space operas (I see William C. Dietz and Walter John Williams as my greatest influences, together with DiMartino/Konietzko, Wright/Cooper/Mallozzi, Sapkowski, and good old Hitchcock), my first stories were exactly that: military sci-fi novels. I always had a soft spot for fantasy, though, so the moment I was introduced to the world of Equestria, the ball got rolling and never stopped.

That's it for now I guess. Stay tuned for the other team members!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2