The Party Pony Party Place 59 members · 228 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Hiya, Everypony! If you want to ask me questions about my life, ask me here! I'll answer everything you ask me!

Which Pinkie story is your favorite?:derpytongue2:

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

What do you mean, stories? Every one of them happened!

Have you ever broken a Pinkie Promise? If you can't answer this I will ask a different one.

A favorite memory then? In my plane of existance, there are stories labeled fiction with you in them. Must have mispoken:twilightsheepish:

What would happen if there were more than one Pinkie Pie?

You mean like when she found the mirror pool?

If there were more I'd sprinkle them across the whole world. Good intentions

Sure! That might work. But they'd be more than just mindless fun monsters.

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Nope! I never break my Pinkie Promises! But I did once break a Pinkie Party Promise!

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Getting my Cutie Mark! It was then I became the party pony I am now!

Pinkie, what’s your age limit on this here party? And what kind of party favors are there?

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Oh silly, don't you watch the show you humans seem to love? There was one time when I found the Mirror Pool! I lost count of how many mes there were!

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Age limit? It's a Pinkie Party, everypony is welcome! And if you wanna know what the party favours are, you'll have to wait! It's a secret! :pinkiehappy:

Do you think that there might still be hope for some villains redeeming themselves? I hope Chrysalis does.

Pinkie, I gotta say, that scarf and hat combo is simply darling... :twilightsmile:

What's the weather forecast coming up. (Since you are besties with R.D. I figured you'd get advance knowledge of that the weather team of Ponyville is planning).

Also which do you prefer, indoor or outdoor parties?

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Oh yes, of course! Especially considering we reformed several villains!

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

Aww, thank you!

It's the beginning of winter, so lots of snow is in the forecast! Which is why I have the scarf and hat!

I don't prefer any parties over the others, silly!

I hope Chrysalis reforms. I want her to reunite with her family and maybe Cozy Glow should reform too. It was rather sad for me to see a filly go to Tartarus. I believe in second chances.

Pikie, what is your opinion of the royal guard? Do you think them as incompetant or simply outmatched?

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

What do you mean? Do you mean against that big meanie Chrysalis?

I mean in general. Like how at every event of significant importance that a villian crashes, they are either not there or are swatted down like flies. I will forgive how they were beaten by Chrysalys though.

-Pinkamena_Pie-
Group Admin

They just don't expect the villains, that's all!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29