The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Hey all,

I'm hoping to get unpaid cover artwork for my most recent story, 'Venomous'. Specifications are below, in red. The artist will get full credit in the long description of the story for their work.

I'm also hoping to get a prereader in the future, whom will be looking for grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors, as well as giving me tips on what I should do for the future. Credit will be given to the prereader in the long description as well.

Cover Art Specifications

• Main focus of the artwork should be a black-furred, light red-maned earth pony with white eyes, black pupils.
  • Said pony should be turned away from the point of view of the artist, head turned sideways so a single side of the face can be seen, with an emotionless expression.
  • A single hoof should be seen, stretched out to the left and holding a blood-stained knife, preferably decorated with a skull on the hilt.
  • Skull should have red rubies as eyes, and knife should be jet-black hilt, blade silver.
  • Two crossed knives, same as the one the pony is holding should be in the top-left corner, although this is optional.
  • Background can be mainly black, although it should be red around the pony. Can be a simple outline if need be.
  • Pony should be drawn close to the right side.

I'll handle the name-inserting. Please show me your best work, and I may think of commissioning your work in future stories I write.

Thank you for considering this job! :twilightsmile:

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Erm... Hans. You realize I created the group, right?

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

So you know I made this group be a help group for artwork and stories?

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Well, now you do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8