Cozy Glow 578 members · 943 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
the dobermans
Group Admin

Hello! I have been asked to create a thread dedicated to gathering story ideas and requests. To start it off, here are some possibilities:

-Alternate Universe: Cozy is able to control Discord's chaos magic, and conquers Equestria (the biting pineapples do not faze her).
-Slice of Life: Cozy and friends take a School of Friendship field trip to Manehattan and meet Babs Seed, who suspects her motives. Cozy goes the extra mile to prove she's not a threat.
-Alternate Universe: Some pony or creature finds a way to reform Cozy.
-Sad: A student at the School of Friendship tries to create a real friendship with Cozy, and fails.

With enough responses or votes in favor, I might consider turning this into a contest of some sort.

Have fun!

Cozy Glow AND Babs Seed? You have my curiosity and my attention.

Anyone can use this just let me know when it's out What about a alternate universe where cozyglow Tirek chrysalis take over Equestria after 15 years of ruling and 5 years of Tirek and cozy glow flirting badly with each other and chrysalis is sick of it so she takes matters into her own hoofs to get the two together

Hm. A brainstorming thread. I dig it.

I myself have been toying with a post-petrification story where Luna discovers that Cozy is conscious inside her stone prison and uses Dream magic to pay a visit. It’s not a reformation fic nor one where Cozy escapes her punishment, but she and Luna at least bond a little because Luna has been where Cozy is now: Enduring a lonely, lengthy prison sentence after lashing out due to feeling inferior and jealous.

It’s kind of an abstract premise, but I encourage anyone who thinks this idea is good to try their hand at it: For whatever reason, a psychic character peeks inside the head of a petrified but still self-aware Cozy Glow. What does Cozy’s dreamscape look like? How bitter or accepting is she of her situation? Is she thrilled or annoyed to get a visitor?

the dobermans
Group Admin

I imagine Cozy's dreamscape would be terrifying.

I got a couple Au idea's, here let me show you one of them. . . if anyone wants they can have this idea, just remember to ask first and give me a little credit for the idea. (just a mention in the first chapters author notes is enough)

This idea is actually part of a bigger story i have planned where Cozy Glow only really play's a minor role in, but this idea works as its own story too.

Set in a timeline where "Grogar" never freed Cozy and Tirek from Tartarus, the duo manage to escape from there cages together only for Cerberus to notice and chase the two and causing them to fall deeper into Tartarus. Soon Cozy and Tirek discover that Tartarus is fall older and far larger then anyone thought, as they go though they find entire realms that vary wildly, from frozen wastelands to scorching desserts to forest's with razor sharp plants and even worse places, and within each realm they find ruins of long forgotten era's, forbidden magics, ancient artifacts, and horrible creatures that make the monsters of Equestia look like teddy bears in comparison.
The point of the story is that as they struggle though the depths of Tartarus Cozy Glow (and Tirek to a smaller extent) become more powerful as they discover more about these realms and obtain the powerful dark magic's and artifacts held within, with the two even gaining control of some of the beasts they come across. The overall goal of the story is for Cozy Glow to become the ruler of Tartarus and Alicorn of Terror with the power she accumulates as she goes though Tartarus.

The overall idea for the deeper parts of Tartarus comes from Impel Down from the manga One Piece (The prison itself is based on various religion's and myth's description's of the underworld) as well as a bit from a few underworlds in religion and mytholigy (like the Egyptian one being buried under the dessert) and maybe even a bit more form a few other nightmare prisons in fiction like Honey Prison or the Nest of Maggot's. . .

I have the idea of a somewhat 'monkey paw wish' [Or in other words, one wish that don't go how you want it] story... We know that Cozy Glow wanted to rule Equestria... Well, what about if she got it but is unhappy with it? My idea is that somehow, after Cozy turn into a alicorn around the final, and because she don't control her powers, she end somehow in the past before Nightmare Moon (And maybe before or after Sombra and Discord) giving them a surprise as they did not expect a third alicorn.

Thinking quickly, Cozy use her charisma and cuteness to get the sisters to trust her for the time and feign amnesia. After that, being a alicorn with the sisters she manage to get her wish of being a ruler, even if not how she wanted. The problem come with time as Cozy could see that being a princess and a ruler is not as good as it seems, Celestia and Luna with the time began to see trough the facade of Cozy and the worse of all, centuries happen but she is stuck as a filly.

Presumptive title... With Cozy from Love or Agent 00 Glow or Not all Plans success first chance: How did a filly manage to do all she did with success? Not only she managed to fool the princesses and falsify her past and steal all magic.

The Answer? We present you secret agent Cozy Glow, working for the princesses, the plan was easy, after what happened with Chancellor Neighsay, they needed to check that everything is secure so they send Cozy Glow to feign a problem in Equestria, a controlled problem they could stop and at the same time a problem to test the security around.

Agent Cozy main mission was to infiltrate and gather information and to check Twilight school had no problem and when she had enough, orchestrate a problem for Princess Twilight to solve or force to be expelled. Or that was the plan, but of course, Starlight began to suspect and the plan was forced to change and then the children from other races nicknamed as 'the young 6' got her and the plans were forced to change again, Celestia could not reveal the truth or sweep it under the rug so she decided to give another mission to Cozy Glow, Celestia knew Discord plan to use Tirek and Chrysalis but knew that he needed a little help and put Cozy Glow with the mission of be there to spy Tirek and Chrysalis, but of course, the plan was forced to change... again

Or in Less Words Cozy is a Spy and whoever take it, can think or put whatever s/he want

A more simple idea or image... What could be a playful wedding between Flurry Heart and Screwball as they are both fillies and can't be a real wedding, only for the wedding to be interrupted suddenly by Cozy Glow that appear from who knows where and kidnap Flurry (or Screwball)

Cozy glow want to conquer Equestria, but she knows that friendship is magic and she can't do it alone, so she decides that she need allies, and who could be better that the Cutie Mark Crusaders?

Cozy Glow is ready for her plan to take all the magic, there is only a problem, she need six artefacts to complete the ritual that will drain the magic, lucky for Cozy she knows where to find them, if it was not because a stupid meddlesome archaeologist that always in the middle.

Mainly a Cozy Glow pre-season 8 and Daring Do

Grogar? Of Course... What if Cozy Glow was not a pony? After being defeated by Gusty the Great, Grogar, father of monster, great necromancer and one of the most powerful beings find himself trapped in the body of a little pegasus filly, a weak body but Grogar will not let something like that stop him or now her, instead 'she' something that will need to adapt, will raise again even with a body like that.

Or that was the plan, even after failing to collect all the magic, Cozy Glow knew that Celestia was weak enough to not kill her just like Dusty did, sentencing her to Tartarus, a place where she will formulate a new plan to take Equestria, except suddenly she find himself in front of someone that claim to be Grogar the Necromancer and decided to leave the plan aside and unmask the impostor that dare to use the name of Grogar

After too many crusading and punishments that do nothing, Scootaloo worse nightmares seem to come as her aunties decide to do something different, they contact Cozy and Scootaloo is forced to learn how to be a good filly from her, it's the worse thing that could happened to her, or so it seems as she began to find something strange with Cozy Glow, maybe things could not be as bad as they seem.

(A little story of a two ways change, as Cozy teach Scootaloo to act cutesy, and Scootaloo find Cozy plan after a time and try to steer her away from it at the same time Cozy learn more about friendship and she can't just use Scootaloo as a tool very easy)

So i got another AU story idea recently due to a discussion i had, it is heavenly based on the Drakengard series to the point where it could be made into a crossover story.

So the idea is on the way to transport Cozy Glow to tartarus, Luna and the guards are attacked by a large group of masked and robed ponies along with monster's, the guards fall easily and soon Luna is overwhelmed and forced to flee. For month's latter a search is conducted but no trace of Cozy Glow or the masked ponies is ever found and not even Discord can summon her.
Over two year's latter during Twilight's coronation the masked ponies, strike, in a shockingly overwhelming force, preforming a blitzkrieg using their army of monster's too overrun many town's and small city's before anyone can react, declaring themselves the cult of the watchers and Cozy Glow is quickly revealed as there High Priestess. As the war goes on and more towns are over run it is noted that the size of the cult of the watchers and there monster army grow.

Essentially in this story idea Cozy Glow takes the place of the ten year old High Priestess Manah, the prophesied chosen one and leader of the cult of the watcher's, her horrifying backstory included. I should note that this is a really dark backstory, it is one that includes large amounts of parental, neglect (i think abuse), abandonment in the wilderness, and a abomination worshiping cult that gets involved causing it all to go downhill from there.
The main problem i find with doing this is that Manah was obsessed with being loved while Cozy mainly just wanted power and seeing friendship as a way to get it. Also i am unsure if it would be better for Cozy secretly being apart of the cult beforehand or instead have her indoctrinated into their mindset after they save her.

Two thing's that could carry over from Drakengard to this would be first the pact's from the Drakengard series, which is a deal between a mortal being and immortal (dragons, elemental, fae, etc) in which the mortal gives up part of themselves (eye's, vocal cord's, charisma, sanity, etc) in exchange for part of the immortal beings power, but at the cost of having there lives tied together as long as the pact is still intact.
The second would be the intoners power, which is pretty much magical singing that has a variety of effect's, but will always become addicting to those who hear it putting them under the intoner's thrall, remove someone from the song for too long and they go into murderous rages, and i think overdosing them on it turns them into monster's. That said Manah (and thus Cozy Glow) might not have this power like i think, that said all Cozy would have to do to get it is find the flower that turns one into a intoner, she just has to let it plant itself onto her body.

If you like this idea then you can have it, i would say it would have the martial to make a pretty nice sized story, it could even have a sequel based on Drakengard 2 since Manah had a major role their too, maybe even go as far as Drakengard 3 if you want.

the dobermans
Group Admin

Sounds awesome!

Thanks, i find many Dark Fantasy series like Drakengard to be like that, you know as long as they don't over do it on the dark stuff and cause the audience to turn apathetic.

So what if Twilight's Depressive episode in School Daze and thoughtless behavior throughout season 8 was part of a larger period of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome brought on by the trauma of the Storm King's invasion. And what if Cozy realized that and started using it the manipulate her by becoming her caretaker slash messenger to the students while keeping her so depressed and isolated she comes to depend on her utterly?

I'd almost certainly read something like that if it was well done.

New idea. The magical artifacts are never sent to the School of Friendship and instead Cozy goes on to develop as a recurring Machiavellian character with her own unique interactions with the main cast as opposed to being used as yet another series finale villain.

the dobermans
Group Admin

That would be quite the series!!

It would be fun for sure. I actually have more ideas for Cozy's reformation, but for this at at least I wouldn't have to try to figure out the exact order in which people warmed up to her. That being said I do have a idea for her reformation which I might or might not get around to expanding on here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15