Please Read My Story 367 members · 3,846 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Badwolf1175
Group Admin

I been wondering are you satisfied by what this group has done with your story or are you guys still not getting help and I was just wondering because I can help you guys?

Jaycren
Group Contributor

I joined this group mainly to get my stories exposure, not to help with any part of the story in particular. As such it has been a good vehicle for getting my stories out and getting the comments that I so adore. As for likes and views I can not say with any real certainty other then I had an upswing in comments when I first joined this group and whenever I add a new story to it. I would think that one would include a upswing in the others but correlation is not causation as it where, In conclusion for me this Group has served the exact purpose that I wanted it to and thank you for starting it and maintaining it.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

I was trying to ask if everything to peoples liking on the group.

6564430 The front page of the group doesn't have any links.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

What do you mean links?

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

I think he's talking about links to other sections of the Group, to the Admin's profiles, and possibly to Stories we're supporting; it's a pretty common thing in larger Groups...

Am I right? Do I get a cookie? 🐶

6564853 Yes, you're right. The group makes the users do a lot of extra work because they can't just click on the link to get to the place you guys are referring to.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

I think this is more of a you question because I didn't know that. Lol

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

I'll edit it toot-sweet... You know, I never understood that saying... Hm...

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

Done. I also added a few like-minded Groups I know of onto the front page and did some spelling/grammar work. You know, we really should establish a Rules section; let people know that it's okay - even encouraged - to self-promote, talk about the Submission process, our stances on trolling/bullying, things like that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10