Please Read My Story 367 members · 3,846 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Badwolf1175
Group Admin

My Little Pony show Theory Warning (Might not like content due to personal reasons for Fluttershy but don't hate)
Now I know this is a weird theory but please bear with me and so with that let's get started. Fluttershy is a type of character who has a shy personality but if you think about it she has acted brave in the face of impossible odds and came out of the journey with no scars or so we thought but we have only thought about scars as Physical scar but what about a mental one? The way I see it is that Fluttershy has been forced to act brave or be killed and honestly I think that in it self was a scary thought and the mental scar that could be formed by that is one of the most toughest ones that their is but then she has to stare down a fully grown dragon and I don't think that any of use can do that and be perfectly fine with it. I would say that is the only time she has to do this in the show but here's the thing she has do this in multiple times and probably suffered mental scars from each encounter such as the cockatrice encounter where Fluttershy had to physically feel the Cockatrice turn her into stone and she probably knew that the risk was defending the CMC and she took them anyway which means she had partly already accepted that here life might be taken which in all honesty probably put even more mental damage and now here's the last thing. Fluttershy becomes a vampire by her own friends and the sad thing is that these are the same friends she has sacrificed so much for and in the end Fluttershy get's turned into a vampire and stays a vampire because of her friends short minded approach to a reasonable problem. I think Fluttershy has sacrificed more then anyone in the mane six and with that I think Fluttershy is a tragic character. Let me know what you think.

I agree with you. My only issue with this is your grammar and your spellings.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

Sorry my laptop is miss calibrated and so I have been having a hard time with spelling and grammar.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3