Please Read My Story 368 members · 3,844 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Badwolf1175
Group Admin

This is one of my my little pony show theories and so this is my opinions now let's get stared alright so when watching the show and movie we see that Equestria is like a province and based on the movie their are lot's more races that live in different provinces such as the dragons are native and only live in the dragonlands and the badlands are like no mans land and so the poines don't exactly know to much about it. Now when we take a look at the cutie remark and see all the wars equestrian could have gone through we only see the villains that Twilight had stopped before but when you think about it Equestria diplomatic relations with the dragons are fragile to say the least but their is almost no diplomatic relations with the races in the badlands and through the movie we have already saw that military groups in the badlands are setting their sights on Equestria to attack. They would naturally want Equestrias magic such as the elements of harmony. I can only speculate that due to Equestria army force and air force they won't stand a chance against he badlands if they declare war. I can honestly say that Equestria's back is against the wall and so you have to wonder how far is Equestria from getting into a war?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1