Please Read My Story 367 members · 3,846 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Badwolf1175
Group Admin

Hello I am Badwolf231 admin of this group but lately I have been of flooded by how popular this group is getting and that's good but I figured it was time that I found someone to be a second admin and if you are interested. You can reply to this thread with a reason why you want to be a admin.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

Heh, well like I said, I am a bit absentminded, but I wouldn't mind helping out with the basic administration, if you need a hand.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

I am sorry but I will have to wait to see if anyone else would want to have a chance.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

Fair enough. You'd probably be better finding someone with more experience than me. I've got some as an admin in a few groups, but nothing major.

Snowmanmelting
Group Admin

I don't have experience with being admin but I'd like to give it a try. :duck:

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

I have decided to make you both admins. Quillian inkheart here's your job you will be in charge of posting notices about the group and really to promote the group and believe me I think your the best choice for this since you probably have more resources then me such as fallowers and groups. Snowmanmelting Your job will be to work as the second admin but we will be working together and probably be PMing each other for news having to due with the group. Please message back if you are willing to accept.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

Fair nuff, my friend. I don't have a ton of followers, but I've got a few options open to me that might help.

Badwolf1175
Group Admin

Please send me something about yourself that I can put in meet the Admins section.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9