Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 173 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So the first official season of Hazbin Hotel just came to an end recently and so many questions have now been raised. One question that I have in particular is if we will ever see God appear in the show. We’ve already seen heaven and know that there are elder angels that seemingly govern it, but what about the big man himself? After all, since Lucifer is Charlie’s father, that means that God is her grandfather. It would certainly make for an interesting development.

Viv did make a mention before that she would not divulge much with the 'God' ordeal for most of her series. But I doubt that means it won't ever come up. If these Angels were dangerous enough, we can only imagine what the Big Man is like in this universe.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't 'curious' over the matter.

7939315 I wonder what his design would be like. Vivzi has designed the rulers of Hell to be Circus themed with Lucifer being the Ring Leader, so what would the hierarchy of Heaven (God and the arch-angels) be themed around?

That would be cool to see but according to Vizziepop, God won't be involved in Hazbin Hotel. But still, it would be cool to see him make a cameo.

I would really love it if we got to see God in one of Viv's works--I don't care which one, just have Him show up. I've seen some fanon ideas about him being sort of a Mr. Rogers-esque fellow, and personally, I really love them. It'd be too easy for them to make God an asshole, so I highly doubt they would.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5