Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss 173 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I just thought of something. How do the Hellborn feel about Charlie & her hotel? As explained in this video, they're fucked.

Most of them (besides the Ars Goetia) on lower than Sinners in Hell's hierarchy. Not mention that Heaven sends an army of murder happy Angels to hell to cull the population. If the Hell born are lucky, they might escape to one of the other rings when this happens.

And I'm aware that according to Lute, Hellborn demons have been pardoned from the massacre as per the negotiation with Lucifer Morningstar. But considering Lute is a total bitch and this scene where she mutilated Vaggie for not killing a member of the Cannibal Town...I'm that that with a grain of salt.

Going on a tangent here, I believe that the residents of Cannibal Town are a specie of Hellborn like Imps & Hellhounds. After all, Faustisse stated Rosie never died, suggesting that she was born in Hell. So considering that all of the residents look like her. And unless VivziePop or anyone who works on the show said otherwise, I will die on this hill.

And as far as we know, no one is trying to help the Hellborn. So how would they feel about Charlie, the Princess of Hell, trying to help Sinners?

Do the Hellborn view Sinners the same way certain people view immigrants? Could some member of the Goetia Royalty, maybe Andrealphus used this to turn Hellborn against Sinners? I can see Andrealphus making a deal with Lute for Angelic weapons.

What do you all think?

I don't think they think about it at all.

Well I find very interesting that they don't talk much about that subject in both helluva boss or Hazbin Hotel so far, I remeber seeing an imp in the first episode during happy day in hell, so I'm guessing some Hellborn don't really care much about the extermination day as long as they remember to hunker down or move out of the city to somewhere remote where the exorcists can't follow.

And the hotel? I remember seeing Loona watching charlies musical number on the pilot of helluva boss, so I'm guessing she's not being taken seriously by most if not all of the hellborn and sinners for her idea on redeeming souls and her general respect she gets when she walks down the street in episode one singing happy day in hell. Overall, I'm not sure what the goetia have to say, but most would probably dismiss her too, and only ackowledge her for her status as princess.

Overall, I don't think any of the hellborn would really care about Charlies hotel and just think it's some crazy idea that's going to blow up in her face, and even if it does work, I doubt many would still be as convinced.

You make a many good points.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4